Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good.

5 posters

Go down

I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good. Empty I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good.

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-17, 10:51

I was at an orange julius in Denver last weekend and decided to break out my new character. Ghost was pretending to be "Neil", an Australian surfer visiting his girlfriend who is a professional ski instructor in Colorado. I used terms like "barby" and said "krikey" a lot. Talked about how Paul Hogan was a national treasure and how I (Neil/ghost) was incensed that Dancing with the stars used the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's death to get cheap voyeuristic tears out of that darling Bindi Irwin. Nobody bought it. It was great.

So meta.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good. Empty Re: I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good.

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-02-17, 13:03

Not meta at all. Unless....
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good. Empty Re: I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good.

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-18, 14:37

IT IS META! FUCK YOU MAN!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-18, 14:42

Rocinante wrote:IT IS META! FUCK YOU MAN!!!!

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-18, 14:44

I love that show.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-18, 14:50

Rocinante wrote:I was at an orange julius in Denver last weekend and decided to break out my new character.  Ghost was pretending to be "Neil", an Australian surfer visiting his girlfriend who is a professional ski instructor in Colorado.  I used terms like "barby" and said "krikey" a lot.  Talked about how Paul Hogan was a national treasure and how I (Neil/ghost) was incensed that Dancing with the stars used the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's death to get cheap voyeuristic tears out of that darling Bindi Irwin.  Nobody bought it.  It was great.

So meta.

It's pronounced "barbie".

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-02-18, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-18, 15:07

Nobody cares what you think peckerwood.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-02-18, 15:13

Rocinante wrote:Nobody cares what you think peckerwood.

I created a new character "ghost" - really bad actor who thinks he's good. 502811600
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down