Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gHost, any good stories about those border militias?

4 posters

Go down

gHost, any good stories about those border militias? Empty gHost, any good stories about those border militias?

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 am

I hear and read about citizen militias that patrol the border in parts of Arizona. Are you a part of one? Have you met anybody from a border militia? Are they really necessary?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gHost, any good stories about those border militias? Empty Re: gHost, any good stories about those border militias?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon May 30, 2016 10:11 am

Preferably one where the militia is smothered by a haboob.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gHost, any good stories about those border militias? Empty Re: gHost, any good stories about those border militias?

Post by xsanguine Mon May 30, 2016 11:39 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Not really heard much about the militias but there was a story in the news here maybe 8 years ago about a murder involving a militia person or something down in Tucson. I've had very little experience in southern Arizona, only been down there a few times. My coworker had a house down in Sierra Vista and he'd tell us stories about how they'd be eating dinner on their back patio and illegals would be walking right through his property, which was only a few miles from the border, and they didn't even care or do anything. Once in a while the border patrol would get him.

Did they at least offer them water?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 30, 2016 11:53 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Not really heard much about the militias but there was a story in the news here maybe 8 years ago about a murder involving a militia person or something down in Tucson. I've had very little experience in southern Arizona, only been down there a few times. My coworker had a house down in Sierra Vista and he'd tell us stories about how they'd be eating dinner on their back patio and illegals would be walking right through his property, which was only a few miles from the border, and they didn't even care or do anything. Once in a while the border patrol would get him.

Do you think you could ask around and get some stories? Or maybe make one up? Have you thought about erotic border militia literature as a side career?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon May 30, 2016 12:28 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Did they at least offer them water?
Actually there's a lot of humanitarian groups that bring water out into the desert and leave it there for illegals.

I actually didn't know that, that's good to hear. I figured everyone around there hates them. There may be hope!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon May 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Hey ghost.  Go fuck yourself.  gHost, any good stories about those border militias? 1966794946
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down