Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table

+10
tTy
DWags
Turtleneck
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
14 posters

Go down

Options

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_lcap46%Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_lcap0%Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_lcap23%Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_lcap31%Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Empty Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table

Post by Herbie Green 2016-02-17, 22:15

?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Empty Re: Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 22:16

I would elope.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table Empty Re: Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-17, 22:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I would elope.

Probably with the SCUM fan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 22:18

NigelUno wrote:

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table 502811600 Wink
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-17, 22:21

Are craft beer people really that bad?

I drink what I like, enjoy going to breweries and trying new beers. People who don't seem to get very uptight about it and I don't understand it.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-02-17, 22:25

Lets say Craft Beer Guy reluctantly has to order a Labatts but has to have his wife finish it because it is so horrible and then goes on to tell you about the history of beer and the inferior ingredients of mass produced beer. His brother-in law opened up a brewery and has an amazing chocolate stout and can hook you up with a growler.

Fantasy Football Guy plays in a "Keeper League". He would have won the championship if he started Russell Wilson instead of Matthew Stafford.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 22:29

Ass Dan wrote:Are craft beer people really that bad?

I drink what I like, enjoy going to breweries and trying new beers. People who don't seem to get very uptight about it and I don't understand it.

Craft beer guy means they are all up in your shit about craft beer constantly Ass Dan. Not that they drink it necessarily.

Also I don't really care. I'll just zone out when any of those people are talking and check out bridesmaids or whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-17, 22:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Craft beer guy means they are all up in your shit about craft beer constantly Ass Dan. Not that they drink it necessarily.

Also I don't really care. I'll just zone out when any of those people are talking and check out bridesmaids or whatever.

That's not an option travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 22:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

That's not the point of the poll travis.

I didn't vote in the poll otpt. Stop trying to be the boss of my posts.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-02-17, 22:50

No offense, but this is very typical Craft Beer Guy response. And that's why I'm switching tables.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 22:53

NigelUno wrote:

Why would The Dude be invited to this wedding?

The bridesmaids don't want you, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 23:01

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why would The Dude be invited to this wedding?

The bridesmaids don't want you, Travis.

We'll just see about that won't we turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-17, 23:03

Triple Sparty wrote:

No offense, but this is very typical Craft Beer Guy response. And that's why I'm switching tables.

Who would you pick to sit at your wedding table 502811600

I think I'm with ass dan on this one.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-17, 23:12

Triple Sparty wrote:

Good, take your cargo shorts and gtfo
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:14

I love craft beer. As long as it's Bud in a can.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 23:24

You can be craft beer guy.

You can be music snob guy.

You can be fantasy football guy.

You can be bbq snob guy.

You can be movie critic guy.

Just shut the fuck up about it until someone engages you. No one wants to hear your fucking drivel and your uninvited drivel is actually what makes you "that guy".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You can be craft beer guy.

You can be bbq snob guy.

Just shut the fuck up about it until someone engages you. No one wants to hear your fucking drivel and your uninvited drivel is actually what makes you "that guy".

What about Major League Baseball stat guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:28

What about guy that always gets a better deal than you at a store or on a vacation guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:29

How about name dropper guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:29

What about social justice guy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 23:30

the one upper guy is a personal fave. Aka the story topper.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 23:32

You can be bbq snob guy.

So you're the I hate everything guy?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-17, 23:33

travis reminds me of all these guys.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 23:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:travis reminds me of all these guys.

He is a huge know-it-all.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 23:36

The won't shut the fuck up guy drives me nuts.

I hadn't smoked in maybe a year and a half and maybe I did at a friends party this fall. Got real paranoid and the won't shut the fuck up guy asked me about every god damn football game MSU played to that point. I almost killed myself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 23:46

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:travis reminds me of all these guys.

It's not my fault that I'm smarter, stronger and just generally better than you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 23:52

Turtleneck wrote:

It's not my fault that I'm smarter, stronger and just generally better than you.

Turtleneck wrote:

Well now we know who Travis is...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 23:57

Turtleneck wrote:

You can be bbq snob guy.

Not even close. I can talk to anyone about anything. I just don't offer snobby expertise on subjects unless it's obvious the other person wants me to. I'm socially responsible/aware guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Not even close. I can talk to anyone about anything. I just don't offer snobby expertise on subjects unless it's obvious the other person wants me to. I'm socially responsible/aware guy.

You're the angry leave me alone or I will stab you with my salad fork guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-18, 00:01

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Shut the fuck up before I stab you Turtleneck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-18, 00:14

Guys, WBH is the nicest tater by a very large margin. We should prolly actually kick his ass out of tClique for being so fucking nice. He is prolly the nicest tSwiller too. Definite 1 seed if not THE top 1 seed. I would be in the play-in game in this bracket and lose in a blue streak of curse words that would curdle milk at 150 yards, but only if I wasn't relegated to tSwill NIT bracket....

That said, his wife is 100 times nicer than he is, and her dad is "beyond help, to the point of fucking annoying, nice".... You guys wouldn't believe some of the shit he's told the taters about his extended family member.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread. I would opt to sit with all of the above and do my best to destroy all of their evenings simultaneously.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-18, 00:48

Fuck you Ty. I will stab you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-18, 00:49

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

That would be me... just point me toward the bar and leave me alone
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-02-18, 00:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck you Ty. I will stab you.

LMFAO, with WHAT!?!?!?!!? A fork with 2.5 ounces of perfectly smoked medium rare to rare prime rib with au juizzzzz dripping off it like a beef queef waterfall, right in my mouf???? I'm soooo scaaaarrreeddd!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-18, 07:17

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That would be me... just point me toward the bar and leave me alone

I'd have your drink waiting for you. Just nod and shut the fuck up when you bellied up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-18, 07:24

wedding's aren't my scene.. other than mine 21+ years ago, I think I've been to exactly two since then.

so I probably wouldn't have to worry about who I was assigned to sit near.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-18, 08:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:wedding's aren't my scene.. other than mine 21+ years ago, I think I've been to exactly two since then.

Only two weddings in 20 years ? Do you have any friends or relatives ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-18, 08:55

Where's the, "These are my wife's friends and I just want to get the fuck out of here" option?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-18, 08:56

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:wedding's aren't my scene.. other than mine 21+ years ago, I think I've been to exactly two since then.

Only two weddings in 20 years ? Do you have any friends or relatives ?
yeah, but I tend to not go to family events. If you knew my family, you'd understand why.

The two that I have attended, I was actually part of the wedding party (if you can imagine that) - somehow, both couples are still married. To each other.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down