Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.

+15
y2kMgrad
Nordic
tanfan!
Watch Out Pylon!
Gomer
The_Dude
steveschneider
NigelUno
Vlad
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
DWags
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.  Empty Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 11:37

Seems there is some confusion in the hypothetical thread so please use this as a clear the air thread.

Either state that you'd rather see MSU win a championship if it requires uofm to win a game.

Or you'd rather MSU lose a championship as long as uofm loses a meaningless game.

Any person who takes the time to read this and answer in any other way will be assumed to be in favor of uofm losing a game and MSU losing a championship (because I know the smart assesness on this board).

DWags: MSU win a championship and uofm win a meaningless game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.  Empty Re: Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-28, 11:38

I'd rather see MSU win a championship if it requires Michigan to win a game.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.  Empty Re: Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-28, 11:41

Nigel can chow my bag
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 11:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:I'd rather see MSU win a championship if it requires Michigan to win a game.

Does that mean you will be rooting for UM?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-28, 11:43

I would be rooting for Michigan if their win meant a big ten ship.

- sincerely,

Any non bat shit cray, logical, SPARTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 11:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel can chow my bag

Uofm lose
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 11:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:I'd rather see MSU win a championship if it requires Michigan to win a game.

Turtle uof m lose

I'm making a list.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-28, 11:48

Poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 11:49

By the way, im Exempt.

So far

OTPT and turtle would rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship

Wakes. MSU win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 11:49

tGreenWay wrote:Poop.

Uofm lose
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-28, 11:51

Out of curiosity, does who people root for determine who wins? Is this like an American idol thing? Does any of this matter in the slightest little bit at all?

I'd be rooting for um to win. That said, I wouldn't watch. Nor would I be all that devistated if they didn't win. And not because it's offset by some joy of them losing, but because we shouldn't have put ourselves in that position in the first place when we lost to fucking Nebraska.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 11:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would be rooting for Michigan if their win meant a big ten ship.

- sincerely,

By rooting do you mean clapping, cheering, wearing a UM hat and/or shirt? I feel like terms are not being defined and that is a real problem.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 11:55

DWags wrote:By the way, im Exempt.

So far

Wakes. MSU win.

I never said that. I am asking that terms be defined so they can be accurately measured and a proper analysis conducted. Is that too much to ask?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-28, 12:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would be rooting for Michigan if their win meant a big ten ship.

- sincerely,

By rooting do you mean clapping, cheering, wearing a UM hat and/or shirt? I feel like terms are not being defined and that is a real problem.

Hoping they win. Seems pretty simple. You sound like Nigel with all of the other questions
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-28, 12:05

Clearing the air: the OP has lost his mind.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Out of curiosity, does who people root for determine who wins? Is this like an American idol thing? Does any of this matter in the slightest little bit at all?

I'd be rooting for um to win. That said, I wouldn't watch. Nor would I be all that devistated if they didn't win. And not because it's offset by some joy of them losing, but because we shouldn't have put ourselves in that position in the first place when we lost to fucking Nebraska.

Uofm lose
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:06

Vlad wrote:Clearing the air: the OP has lost his mind.

Uofm lose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-28, 12:06

Nigel (THAT'S ME!!!): MSU win a championship and uofm win a meaningless game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:07

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:By the way, im Exempt.

So far

Wakes. MSU win.

I never said that. I am asking that terms be defined so they can be accurately measured and a proper analysis conducted. Is that too much to ask?

You're already scored.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hoping they win. Seems pretty simple. You sound like Nigel with all of the other questions

You've already been scored.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:08

Hoping they win is not the same as jumping on your couch and yelling "YES!" every time they make a three. I have no dog in this fight, but am interested in the implications. I am trying to get an idea of what constitutes rooting - how we can define it in a way that will allow us to measure it - so that we can construct a hypothesis and test it against Travis's question about the relationship between rooting and outcomes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:09

Turtleneck wrote:Hoping they win is not the same as jumping on your couch and yelling "YES!" every time they make a three. I have no dog in this fight, but am interested in the implications. I am trying to get an idea of what constitutes rooting - how we can define it in a way that will allow us to measure it - so that we can construct a hypothesis and test it against Travis's question about the relationship between rooting and outcomes.

Quit cluttering up the thread. You're down as uofm losing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:13

Greenfield turtle OTPT Vlad all uof m lose

Me Nigel wakes. MSU win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:13

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Hoping they win is not the same as jumping on your couch and yelling "YES!" every time they make a three. I have no dog in this fight, but am interested in the implications. I am trying to get an idea of what constitutes rooting - how we can define it in a way that will allow us to measure it - so that we can construct a hypothesis and test it against Travis's question about the relationship between rooting and outcomes.

Quit cluttering up the thread. You're down as uofm losing.

I am going to need a list of all games where a UM win helped MSU. When I say help, I mean either allowed MSU to win a championship or moved MSU into first place. Do you have that list? I am in the early stages of putting together this dataset.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:15

DWags wrote:Greenfield turtle OTPT Vlad all uof m lose

Me Nigel wakes. MSU win.

Who is Greenfield, Blanch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-28, 12:19

MSU Championship by whatever means. Those are remembered for decades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:23

LooseGoose wrote:MSU Championship by whatever means. Those are remembered for decades.

Would you bake M shaped cookies and put blue and gold frosting on them?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-28, 12:25

Championship
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-28, 12:25

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Greenfield turtle OTPT Vlad all uof m lose

Me Nigel wakes. MSU win.

Who is Greenfield, Blanch?

You can only vote once. What is this Chicago?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-28, 12:26

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Out of curiosity, does who people root for determine who wins? Is this like an American idol thing? Does any of this matter in the slightest little bit at all?

Uofm lose

I don't think you know how to read.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-28, 12:27

I only care about MSU.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:30

The_Dude wrote:I only care about MSU.

Which is odd because you are our #1 source for UM recruiting updates.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-28, 12:37

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:MSU Championship by whatever means. Those are remembered for decades.

Would you bake M shaped cookies and put blue and gold frosting on them?

If it meant a championship for MSU? Sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-28, 12:45

Doesn't take long for Travis, Greenway and TurtleBitch to ruin any thread on this board. Deport these dam schticks and build a wall around tswill! 10 feet higher!

-Ill take Michigan winning. Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.  3493939353
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 12:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Doesn't take long for Travis, Greenway and TurtleBitch to ruin any thread on this board. Deport these dam schticks and build a wall around tswill! 10 feet higher!

-Ill take Michigan winning. Clear the air. State here In this thread whether you'd rather see uofm lose than MSU win a championship.  3493939353

I am very flattered by your obsession with me. While it is somewhat disconcerting that you follow me around the board, it is also flattering. While I am scared for my life, I also want to thank you. Stalkers really cause a lot of mixed emotions in their targets.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-28, 12:59

Make a poll, OP.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-28, 13:00

Blue boy Travis needs to retire. His shtick is so played. No one likes him and he routinely derails quality threads. In short, die Travis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-02-28, 13:10

Turtleneck wrote:

I'm going to skull fuck fwags
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-28, 13:22

Put me down for this option
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-28, 13:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Doesn't take long for Travis, Greenway and TurtleBitch to ruin any thread on this board. Deport these dam schticks and build a wall around tswill! 10 feet higher!

Shhhhh. The grown ups are having a discussion.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next