Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This really needs to go in OTPT's thread where he pleads for something to read.  

think this is more along his lines

http://www.ranker.com/list/liberal-blogs/blog-loblaw

Good one. That'll keep him busy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Thinking about taking a little nap and then ordering some food from the local restaurant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:15 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Thinking about taking a little nap and then ordering some food from the local restaurant.

Fatty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Where do you guys find these blogs lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:15 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Thinking about taking a little nap and then ordering some food from the local restaurant.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 4113017228 It does not work when you do it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Gomer wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Oh God who cares.

Actually i wouldn't mind if we were to vote about that guy. He hasn't exactly brought a lot to the table lately. I wonder how the populace feels about it.
I don't care.

Do you care?

Not really.

You just started a pretty weird thread tho.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 pm

The_Dude wrote:Where do you guys find these blogs lol

Sorry you cannot reconcile the inherent contradiction between supporting Trump and belief in "essential freedoms."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 4113017228 It does not work when you do it.

Thats what I'm doing fuck face.  Try signing off tswill for like 10 min you loser. You pieces of shit post more about Trump than any one. The future is a libertarian coalition of disaffected liberals, libertarians, classical liberals and conservatives. A candidate who appeals to all of the above would be unbeatable.Oh, hey, wait. We have one. DADDY! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548 Now shut the fuck up while I nap before the party tonight over Trump Tuesday. TIA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Gomer wrote:
I don't care.

Do you care?

Not really.

It was a retweet OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2599972566
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Did you ever read that article I sent you?

Perfect example. You read half of that article and then quit.

I meant to today turtleneck. Then I spent most of the day on the phone with a cpa in Florida talking about a situation involving a little more than $100 million. It took priority. Sowwies.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:22 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Thats what I'm doing fuck face.  Try signing off tswill for like 10 min you loser. You pieces of shit post more about Trump than any one. The future is a libertarian coalition of disaffected liberals, libertarians, classical liberals and conservatives. A candidate who appeals to all of the above would be unbeatable.Oh, hey, wait. We have one. DADDY! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548 Now shut the fuck up while I nap before the party tonight over Trump Tuesday. TIA

I many ways, that sentence does not make sense. I mean, I would expect a libertarian coalition to be full of, well, libertarians and classical liberals. Wait, if you are trying to say a libertarian coalition will be full of libertarians, then I guess it makes sense. It's just not a coalition. Also, libertarians will not be voting for Trump. Well, libertarians who actually understand libertarianism will not be voting for Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 Empty What the Front Page Needs - More Trump Threads!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

How about this one?

Remember that $6 Million Mr. Trump raised/"donated" to the Vets?

Seems as though only $650,000 has been donated - the rest went into his campaign coffers and has yet to emerge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:25 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Donnie can't even beat Bernie:

National poll: Clinton, Sanders both top Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Missed this the first time around. Trump Youth.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:27 pm

OTPT has some more work to do.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:27 pm

I get that. However, of all the days, Super Tuesday would be the most logical for additional posts about Drumpf.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:How about this one?

Remember that $6 Million Mr. Trump raised/"donated" to the Vets?

Seems as though only $650,000 has been donated - the rest went into his campaign coffers and has yet to emerge.

I referenced you in my latest Trump thread. I would have bumped a previous thread but could not find the one I was looking for.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Gomer wrote:
I don't care.

Do you care?

Not really.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 4113017228 He is gay and keeps pictures of me and tanfan on his computer. Whatever. Not the first person that has masturbated to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not really.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 4113017228 He is gay and keeps pictures of me and tanfan on his computer. Whatever. Not the first person that has masturbated to me.

You're the guy that likes dildos up his butt though, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:58 pm

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 502811600  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 502811600

"news" channels are such garbage

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Trump winner of Georgia.  Leading in Virginia 39 to 30 percent! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 3434560931 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 3557613862 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 pm

It's amazing how illiterate the younger generation is to the political system.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:37 pm

kingstonlake wrote:It's amazing how illiterate the younger generation is to the political system.

Huh about what? Small sample size is about the same as all the precincts reporting. You are barking up the wrong tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:43 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:It's amazing how illiterate the younger generation is to the political system.

Huh about what? Small sample size is about the same as all the precincts reporting. You are barking up the wrong tree.

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Peace out bitches.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Trump expected to get Florida Governors endorsement at press conference at his prestigious marl ago  club tonight.  Wow!!! BYE BYE RUBIO!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 3965261927
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:47 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Trump expected to get Florida Governors endorsement at press conference at his prestigious marl ago  club tonight.  Wow!!! BYE BYE RUBIO!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 3965261927

It's so prestigious you don't know how to spell it.

Try:

Mar-a-Lago Club
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:50 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Trump expected to get Florida Governors endorsement at press conference at his prestigious marl ago  club tonight.  Wow!!! BYE BYE RUBIO!! OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 3965261927

Try:

Mar-a-Lago Club

BYE BYE ROBOT RUBIO!!!
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 Trump28
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:54 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Try:

Mar-a-Lago Club

BYE BYE ROBOT RUBIO!!!
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 Trump28

Trump better hope INS doesn't show up to the party to check the help.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:08 pm

BANG BANG!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 pm

You do understand that if Trump wins the nomination it's pretty much guarantees Clinton will be the next president, right ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:18 pm

duffy munn wrote:

You do understand that if Trump wins the nomination it's pretty much guarantees Clinton will be the next president, right ?

Only simpletons like you think that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch your boy Giant Moose says you don't insult people. I think he's wrong. But what do I know
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:27 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch your boy Giant Moose says you don't insult people. I think he's wrong. But what do I know

Like trump, I only go after those who attack me nonstop for at least 2 years. Guess what list you made?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

What it happen, dumbass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

"Hillary Clinton versus Donald Trump would be an extremely close election, but the economy still favors a Clinton win.
That's according to the Moody's Analytics Presidential Election Model, which has correctly predicted the last nine elections.
As the old adage goes, "it's the economy, stupid." Right now Moody's says the solid U.S. economy throws the election to Democrats -- regardless of whether the nominee is Clinton or Bernie Sanders."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/29/news/economy/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-gas/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:17 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

"Hillary Clinton versus Donald Trump would be an extremely close election, but the economy still favors a Clinton win.
That's according to the Moody's Analytics Presidential Election Model, which has correctly predicted the last nine elections.
As the old adage goes, "it's the economy, stupid." Right now Moody's says the solid U.S. economy throws the election to Democrats -- regardless of whether the nominee is Clinton or Bernie Sanders."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/29/news/economy/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-gas/

Of course a Trump victory goes against precedent! Something like this hasn't happened in our history!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Of course a Trump victory goes against precedent! Something like this hasn't happened in our history!

Something like what?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Trump Wins!!! Cruz doesn't stand a chance.  The Establishment lane CRASHED!!! ITS OVER!!!  Trump will beat Hillary easily just as he has destroyed every one who takes him on!! Can't stump the Trump! Suck a dick rubio supporters OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:32 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Except that the economy really isnt that solid.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Like trump, I only go after those who attack me nonstop for at least 2 years. Guess what list you made?

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 16 502811600 you mad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next