Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+44
AMwood
Nordic
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jethro Bodeen
CheesySpartan
Code_Warrior
Frank Ricard
Townie
Ass Dan
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
I.B. Fine
SpartanJD01
Death Roe
StylesGShmooth
Izzo Court
Toe
Rodeo Burger
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
The Pantry
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
Brock Middlebrook
NigelUno
tTito
DWags
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Vlad
tGreenWay
48 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! Empty Get it now! Donald Trump buttplugs!

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-14, 17:14

They're the best. Everybody everywhere is completely satisfied. Orders are coming from all over. It's huge.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/7792828?utm_hp_ref=tw
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-15, 11:46

Anybody buy this through Amazon Prime. Walmarts?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! Empty OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Vlad 2015-08-11, 11:25

(Can we talk a little politics here, or do I really have to go to the other page? I say let's talk here until traffic becomes a problem.)

I've thoroughly enjoyed what Trump has done to the Republican candidates so far. They looked like little children on stage during the debate. Turning to R. Paul and saying "You're not having a good night." That's cracked me up! Wink

I guess Fiorina had a good happy hour session, but too many negatives with her. It's probably gonna come down to Rubio and Bush (just because of his family ties and organization). Not a very inspiring field (on either side).

By the way, what are the RNC talking points this election season? What is their agenda, other than the usual "we'll undo everything Obama did"? Yeah, good luck with that. But what else?? I saw they were talking about building up the military again. Fine, but how do they expect to reduce the debt if they increase defense spending?? That's a pretty big ticket item, isn't it? (The Fox moderators forgot to ask them that, of course.)

Anyway, should be entertaining. I hope Trump stays in for the long run.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-11, 11:39

What if Trump is just a lightening rod for the media's criticism and negative commentary and then pulls out last minute leaving Jeb unscathed?

Brilliant strategy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-11, 11:44

I've often thought one of three things:

1) Trump is a Democrat operative designed to make the republicans look like the idiots they are.

2) Trump is a Republican operative designed to make the other republicans look less idiotic by comparison.

3) He's in it for his ego and shameless self-promotion.

obviously all 3 make sense but I'm 99.7% certain it's the third option - he has no intention of actually being the nominee - he's just enjoying the limelight that the willing accomplices in the mainstream media provides him so he can promote his misogynistic and racist views.. he's accountable to nobody but himself and lives blissfully in a parallel world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-11, 11:46

I've actually thought it was the first 1 more than anything else. He's going to profit somehow off of Clinton winning the Presidency, so he's just coming in and saying all sorts of stupid shit, and somehow doing well in the polls. If he runs as 3rd party, he is basically guaranteeing a Democratic President.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-11, 11:50

I'm enjoying this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-11, 11:53

InTenSity wrote:I've actually thought it was the first 1 more than anything else. He's going to profit somehow off of Clinton winning the Presidency, so he's just coming in and saying all sorts of stupid shit, and somehow doing well in the polls. If he runs as 3rd party, he is basically guaranteeing a Democratic President.
yeah, that's a good theory. He's tearing the Republicans apart all while Hillary (who is a very beatable candidate) continues to proceed undaunted, raising corporate money, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-08-11, 11:55

InTenSity wrote:I've actually thought it was the first 1 more than anything else. He's going to profit somehow off of Clinton winning the Presidency, so he's just coming in and saying all sorts of stupid shit, and somehow doing well in the polls. If he runs as 3rd party, he is basically guaranteeing a Democratic President.

Just like Pat Buchanan, H. Ross Perro and Ron Paul.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-11, 11:59

He's working both sides right now. One side to keep him in the race, and the other side to get him out. Brilliant.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-11, 12:06

NigelUno wrote:

He's working both sides right now. One side to keep him in the race, and the other side to get him out. Brilliant.
he's not as brilliant as he is just rich. If he were relying on donations, he would've been out of the race already. The fact that he's funding his own public display of idiocy means he can stay in the race as long as he wants.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-11, 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

he's not as brilliant as he is just rich. If he were relying on donations, he would've been out of the race already. The fact that he's funding his own public display of idiocy means he can stay in the race as long as he wants.
That is honestly the best part of it. He truly isn't subjected to the whims of his donars, only to himself. He can speak openly, no matter how bad or great it is.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-11, 12:14

I'm thinking of announcing my candidacy soon. Does Brock Middlebrook have the Swill's support?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-11, 12:15

I actually think he's keeping the other candidates more honest. Good for republicans and independents.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-11, 12:16

Brock Middlebrook wrote:I'm thinking of announcing my candidacy soon. Does Brock Middlebrook have the Swill's support?

Bring us some new meat and you got it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-11, 12:30

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's not as brilliant as he is just rich. If he were relying on donations, he would've been out of the race already. The fact that he's funding his own public display of idiocy means he can stay in the race as long as he wants.
That is honestly the best part of it. He truly isn't subjected to the whims of his donars, only to himself. He can speak openly, no matter how bad or great it is.
exactly - and what's what makes it so entertaining.. and makes the mainstream media and the GOP wince.. while Democrats can sit and laugh.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-08-11, 14:09

Bob, I'm leaning towards #1. I think there's something to the phone conversation he had with Bill Clinton a couple of days before he announced.

Plus the guy always has that look on his face, like he's yanking their chain and enjoying watching their reaction.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-11, 14:21

He's got the greatest amount of fuck you money ever I guess. Would be a blast to do that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-11, 14:23

Vlad wrote:Bob, I'm leaning towards #1. I think there's something to the phone conversation he had with Bill Clinton a couple of days before he announced.

Plus the guy always has that look on his face, like he's yanking their chain and enjoying watching their reaction.
yeah it's hard to say - could certainly be a combination of all three.. regardless, it's hysterical to watch. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-12, 07:20

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/donald-trump-is-winning-the-polls-and-losing-the-nomination-2/

"Our emphatic prediction is simply that Trump will not win the nomination. It’s not even clear that he’s trying to do so."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 08:02

says a lot about how unelectable the leading candidate for the GOP is when the Republican governor from the state he's visiting won't even go to his rally - OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600

Snyder said he has no plans to meet with Trump, criticizing Trump for inappropriate comments about Mexicans, Fox News personality Megyn Kelly and Arizona Sen. John McCain.

"He's said a number of inappropriate things," Snyder said.
Snyder Criticizes Trump Michigan Visit
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-12, 18:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:says a lot about how unelectable the leading candidate for the GOP is when the Republican governor from the state he's visiting won't even go to his rally - OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600

Snyder said he has no plans to meet with Trump, criticizing Trump for inappropriate comments about Mexicans, Fox News personality Megyn Kelly and Arizona Sen. John McCain.

"He's said a number of inappropriate things," Snyder said.
Snyder Criticizes Trump Michigan Visit

Your governor is a douche. Dude is a billionaire after all...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-13, 10:59

Jeb supporters react to BLM activists about how you'd expect.

Behind him, a few dozen protesters raised their fists and began chanting, “Black Lives Matter!” A few Bush supporters turned toward them and chanted, “All Lives Matter!” and “White Lives Matter!” Two women -- a protester and a Bush supporter -- stood a few feet from the candidate with their middle fingers extended in each other's faces."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-13, 11:03

Did anyone see him reference his #1 favorite book? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600 it's like he's just mocking these people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-13, 11:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Did anyone see him reference his #1 favorite book? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600 it's like he's just mocking these people.
I didn't see that. What is it?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-13, 11:08

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Did anyone see him reference his #1 favorite book? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600 it's like he's just mocking these people.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-13, 11:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I can't see Youtube at work either. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-13, 11:10

InTenSity wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946

I agree - at this point he's just mocking his supporters.. and the mainstream media is falling for it. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-13, 11:13

The Donald said he could do a better job negotiating with the mullahs and mentioned his book, The Art of the Deal – which a member of the audience had in his possession.

“Hold that book up,” Trump told the man.

“That’s my second favorite book of all time. You know what my favorite is?” he asked. “The Bible!” he said, giving a thumbs-up. “Nothing beats the Bible, not even The Art of the Deal. Not even close.”
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-13, 11:15

Trump is awesome. I would never watch anything he was on our vote for him or piss on him if he were on fire, but I love him right now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-10, 15:05

Bobby Jindal Tilts at Trump

“I want to say what everyone is thinking about Donald Trump but afraid to say,” Jindal said. “Everybody knows this is true.”

Proceeded to label Trump with many adjectives.

“Narcissist,” “egomaniac,” “absurd,” “a carnival act,” “insecure,” “weak,” “dangerous,” “unstable,” “unserious,” “shallow,” “hothead,” “small,” “substance-free,” “power-hungry shark,” “egomaniacal madman”

President Trump@Writeintrump  11m11 minutes ago  
It's #WorldSuicidePreventionDay so let's take all sharp objects away from Bobby Jindal before we show him his latest poll numbers.

This is great OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-10, 15:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bobby Jindal Tilts at Trump

“I want to say what everyone is thinking about Donald Trump but afraid to say,” Jindal said. “Everybody knows this is true.”

“Narcissist,” “egomaniac,” “absurd,” “a carnival act,” “insecure,” “weak,” “dangerous,” “unstable,” “unserious,” “shallow,” “hothead,” “small,” “substance-free,” “power-hungry shark,” “egomaniacal madman”

It's #WorldSuicidePreventionDay so let's take all sharp objects away from Bobby Jindal before we show him his latest poll numbers.

This is great OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600

I read about that - and, though I'm not a fan of Jindal, he's 100% correct. As I've mentioned, though, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. He's not going to go away and his money isn't going to dry up.

Just yesterday he was criticizing Carly Fiorina's looks.. something like "look at her face. Who could vote for that"?

The minor candidates like Huckabee - with his pandering to the knuckle-dragging constituency in Kentucky, Jindal with his 100% accurate public criticism today, etc - they need traction and media attention. That's their motivation for doing what they do. The actual candidates - Bush, Rubio, maybe even Scott Walker, et al., are letting the circus ride itself out without rocking the boat too much. They know, I suspect, that sooner or later Trump will fade away and the adults at the table will be able to have a conversation with the voters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-10, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600

I read about that - and, though I'm not a fan of Jindal, he's 100% correct. As I've mentioned, though, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. He's not going to go away and his money isn't going to dry up.

Just yesterday he was criticizing Carly Fiorina's looks.. something like "look at her face. Who could vote for that"?

The minor candidates like Huckabee - with his pandering to the knuckle-dragging constituency in Kentucky, Jindal with his 100% accurate public criticism today, etc - they need traction and media attention. That's their motivation for doing what they do. The actual candidates - Bush, Rubio, maybe even Scott Walker, et al., are letting the circus ride itself out without rocking the boat too much. They know, I suspect, that sooner or later Trump will fade away and the adults at the table will be able to have a conversation with the voters.

I mean, who are the adults? Hilary? Biden? Jeb?

You've got to be kidding me. scratch OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-10, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946

I agree - at this point he's just mocking his supporters.. and the mainstream media is falling for it. OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 502811600

One thing is for sure--if its good for ratings, the mainstream media will cover it 24/7.

Trump=ratings=$$
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-10, 15:46

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I mean, who are the adults? Hilary? Biden? Jeb?

as compared to Trump? Yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-10, 15:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I honestly thought it would have faded away by now. Teflon Don?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-10, 15:48

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946 OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! 1966794946

One thing is for sure--if its good for ratings, the mainstream media will cover it 24/7.

Trump=ratings=$$
yep - that's what makes it so great - the mainstream media is willingly complicit as his marketing wing and he'll stay in the race for a long, long time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-10, 15:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I mean, who are the adults?  Hilary?  Biden?  Jeb?

as compared to Trump? Yes.

Things more adult than Trump.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! Tantrum

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-09-10, 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-10, 15:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I thought so too - but it's great entertainment and makes a mockery out of the system that is a mockery of itself.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-10, 15:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I thought so too - but it's great entertainment and makes a mockery out of the system that is a mockery of itself.

Very true.

In other news, I am now claiming that I served in the military because I have won many Internet battles.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-09-10, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next