Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Vote for him in the primary. He will be on the ballot.

Thanks turtleneck. I meant in the general tho

People are going to need to vote for him in the primaries first.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:34

Turtleneck wrote:

Thanks turtleneck. I meant in the general tho

I'll probably do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:37

The Donald claims his hands are adequate....

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 2016-03-04T022050Z_136085550_TB3EC3406IG30_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:41

Turtleneck wrote:

I'll probably do that.

That's good, Travis. I am sure your heart says Cruz but you are voting with your head.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:41

Turtleneck wrote:

I'll probably do that.

That's good, Travis. I am sure your heart says Cruz but you are voting with your head.

Please don't ever say that again turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:42

LooseGoose wrote:The Donald claims his hands are adequate....

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 2016-03-04T022050Z_136085550_TB3EC3406IG30_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION

Ted Cruz has a "I cannot believe this guy is beating us" look on his face.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:43

Turtleneck wrote:

That your heart sides with Cruz and your head sides with Kasich?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:47

Turtleneck wrote:

Please don't say those things turtleneck. It's rude.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:53

Turtleneck wrote:Speaking of who can beat Clinton. Just saying...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

I'd strongly consider voting for Kasich if that were an option.

Problem is he gets too little air time in debates. Rubio and Cruz are dead weight and need to GTFO.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:55

Turtleneck wrote:

So you do not support Cruz in your heart and Kasich in your head?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:56

Turtleneck wrote:

I'd write in "turtleneck" before I supported Cruz with any part of me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:57

Trump can just stand there and lie over and over again and no one will call him on it.

The wives flew home 2 days before 9/11????

They weren't even married for fuck sake.  FOX is fucking worthless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/06/trumps-dubious-claim-that-the-911-hijackers-wives-knew-exactly-what-was-going-to-happen/
The most exhaustive report on the 19 hijackers and their actions prior to the attack is the 9/11 Commission report. There is no support for Trump’s claims, as the report states that virtually all of the hijackers were unmarried.

“None of the 9/11 terrorists could have ‘sent their wives home’ before the attacks because, as you suggest, none of them brought female companions to the United States,” said Philip D. Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission (and who is not affiliated with any campaign). “All, or nearly all, of the hijackers were unmarried, as far as we know. We did elaborate a bit about the story of one Lebanese hijacker, Ziad Jarrah [who was on United 93], and his German girlfriend.”

The report makes a distinction between the “muscle hijackers,” who were to restrain or overcome crew members or others, and hijackers who trained to pilot the aircraft. Regarding the muscle hijackers, the report says: “The muscle hijackers came from a variety of educational and societal backgrounds. All were between 20 and 28 years old; most were unemployed with no more than a high school education and were unmarried.” (Page 231 of the report.)

Only one of the muscle hijackers — Abdul Aziz al-Omari — is listed as being married: “Omari had graduated with honors from high school, had attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University [in Saudi Arabia], was married, and had a daughter.” But there is no indication the wife ever traveled to the United States. (Page 232.)

Among the pilot hijackers, Marwan al-Shehhi (who piloted United Flight 175) was married: “When Shehhi, while still in the UAE in January 2000, held a belated wedding celebration (he actually had been married in 1999), a friend of his was surprised to see that he had shaved off his beard and was acting like his old self again.” But again, there is no indication that his wife ever traveled to the United States.

Finally, Jarrah did have a girlfriend of Turkish descent who lived in Germany and with whom he kept in close contact while he was in flight training in the United States. “In October [2000], he flew back to Germany to visit his girlfriend, Aysel Senguen. The two traveled to Paris before Jarrah returned to Florida on October 29. His relationship with her remained close throughout his time in the United States. In addition to his trips, Jarrah made hundreds of phone calls to her and communicated frequently by email.” (Page 224.)

Many months before the attacks, Senguen briefly visited Jarrah in the United States, but she was in the dark about the plot.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:03

Turtleneck wrote:

Please do that. I will not deport you with The Dude.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:05

He's been getting fucked up this entire debate.

Talked about his dick length
Shown again he has no plan to attack the deficit
Has no alternative to Obamacare
Advocated fucking war crimes

He's still gonna win Michigan. I don't understand how people can vote for this piece of shit.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:05

Turtleneck wrote:

Only if you run on a platform that says that I don't like Cruz and that I'm not a blue and that you made that all up. Oh, and you need to buy me a snow cone.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:05

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

Doesn't make sense. He'd beat Hilary yet got single digit vote in 9 of 11 Super Tuesday states.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:06

Source: Romney explores blocking Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/mitt-romney-stop-trump-at-convention/index.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:10

Turtleneck wrote:

The_Dude wrote:

Doesn't make sense. He'd beat Hilary yet got single digit vote in 9 of 11 Super Tuesday states.

Does that help you? Part of the problem with conservatives is that they're insane and like other insanes.

Edit- sorry, grabbed the wrong me quote. Meant to quote he one where I said I'd strong consider kasich.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:14

Gomer wrote:Trump can just stand there and lie over and over again and no one will call him on it.

The wives flew home 2 days before 9/11????

They weren't even married for fuck sake.  FOX is fucking worthless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/06/trumps-dubious-claim-that-the-911-hijackers-wives-knew-exactly-what-was-going-to-happen/
The most exhaustive report on the 19 hijackers and their actions prior to the attack is the 9/11 Commission report. There is no support for Trump’s claims, as the report states that virtually all of the hijackers were unmarried.

“None of the 9/11 terrorists could have ‘sent their wives home’ before the attacks because, as you suggest, none of them brought female companions to the United States,” said Philip D. Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission (and who is not affiliated with any campaign). “All, or nearly all, of the hijackers were unmarried, as far as we know. We did elaborate a bit about the story of one Lebanese hijacker, Ziad Jarrah [who was on United 93], and his German girlfriend.”

The report makes a distinction between the “muscle hijackers,” who were to restrain or overcome crew members or others, and hijackers who trained to pilot the aircraft. Regarding the muscle hijackers, the report says: “The muscle hijackers came from a variety of educational and societal backgrounds. All were between 20 and 28 years old; most were unemployed with no more than a high school education and were unmarried.” (Page 231 of the report.)

Only one of the muscle hijackers — Abdul Aziz al-Omari — is listed as being married: “Omari had graduated with honors from high school, had attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University [in Saudi Arabia], was married, and had a daughter.” But there is no indication the wife ever traveled to the United States. (Page 232.)

Among the pilot hijackers, Marwan al-Shehhi (who piloted United Flight 175) was married: “When Shehhi, while still in the UAE in January 2000, held a belated wedding celebration (he actually had been married in 1999), a friend of his was surprised to see that he had shaved off his beard and was acting like his old self again.” But again, there is no indication that his wife ever traveled to the United States.

Finally, Jarrah did have a girlfriend of Turkish descent who lived in Germany and with whom he kept in close contact while he was in flight training in the United States. “In October [2000], he flew back to Germany to visit his girlfriend, Aysel Senguen. The two traveled to Paris before Jarrah returned to Florida on October 29. His relationship with her remained close throughout his time in the United States. In addition to his trips, Jarrah made hundreds of phone calls to her and communicated frequently by email.” (Page 224.)

Many months before the attacks, Senguen briefly visited Jarrah in the United States, but she was in the dark about the plot.

Cool story bro
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:16

Seriously... it is shit like Gomer's post above that bogs down this process. Who GIVES A FUCK???

Cruz and Rubio spend 99% of the debate trying to catch Trump in a lie or toss out implications of improper allegations instead of talking about anything they believe in.

Those two need to GTFO of the stage and let Kasich take him down.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:19

Nordic wrote:Seriously... it is shit like Gomer's post above that bogs down this process. Who GIVES A FUCK???

Cruz and Rubio spend 99% of the debate trying to catch Trump in a lie or toss out implications of improper allegations instead of talking about anything they believe in.

Are you watching the debate?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:19

Holy shit, he said he has a big dick during a presidential debate.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:21

I feel bad for Kasich. What a shit show this process is.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:22

The_Dude wrote:

Neither does carrying on about "essential freedoms" and supporting Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:22

xsanguine wrote:I feel bad for Kasich. What a shit show this process is.

Hey xsanguine, I was just about to start a "is poster xsanguine dead" thread. How ya doing buddy?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:23

Nordic wrote:Seriously... it is shit like Gomer's post above that bogs down this process.  Who GIVES A FUCK???

It's the bullshit stories that get fucking idiots lined up to elect the next Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 Donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200

It's bullshit stories like that that found us mired in the Mideast as a result of attacking Iraq.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:24

There you are.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:24

Hey xsanguine, I was just about to start a "is poster xsanguine dead" thread. How ya doing buddy?

I'm okay, Travis. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:25

I am not watching the debate travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:

Only if you run on a platform that says that I don't like Cruz and that I'm not a blue and that you made that all up. Oh, and you need to buy me a snow cone.

Deal
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:

There you are.

Hi Turtleneck. How goes it?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:25

xsanguine wrote:

He is moving to Somalia
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:26

xsanguine wrote:

That's so great. I'm doing good xsanguine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am not watching the debate travis.

That's ok. I just don't think Nordic realized that Gomer was addressing something trump was saying directly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:26

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

There you are.

I'm ok. How are you, X?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:27

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:Seriously... it is shit like Gomer's post above that bogs down this process.  Who GIVES A FUCK???

It's the bullshit stories that get fucking idiots lined up to elect the next Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 19 Donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200

It's bullshit stories like that that found us mired in the Mideast as a result of attacking Iraq.

Cool story Rubio
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:28

xsanguine wrote:

That's so great. I'm doing good xsanguine.

Fantastic.

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

He is moving to Somalia

In addition to great weather, I hear they have great prices on random cargo.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:29

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm ok. How are you, X?

Good to hear. I'm just fine, enjoying the entertainment tonight. Kind of calmed down, was pretty exciting early on.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:41

RUBIO LIKE A BOSS

ZING!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:54

Cruz hates the gays. So much so that...well, you know...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next