Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)

5 posters

Go down

This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)  Empty Re: This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)

Post by xsanguine Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 pm

It's no And We Danced...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)  Empty Re: This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:21 pm

This is one of my favorite all-time songs - it's a fucking masterpiece (especially live)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Basketball

Shrooms are a wonderful drug
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:29 pm

what the fuck.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:29 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:Basketball

Very Williamsburg
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Very Williamsburg
They're from Omaha… Connor Oberst actually went to Nebraska

I know, but they all look so Williamsburg. You get off the L train and that's how everyone looks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down