Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove?

2 posters

Go down

What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove? Empty What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove?

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-03-10, 10:59

Amusing article about it be less than nefarious and more just boring/sad, though I'd have loved to see Kissinger's act.
“One night, Jeb Bush is there, and he flags me down and asks for a milkshake. I give him my spiel about why you can’t get a milkshake before 8 pm. He’s like, ‘No, I really want a milkshake.’ I’m like, ‘I’m sorry, sir, I can’t get you one.’ So he asks to speak to my manager.” Like his presidential campaign, Bush’s milkshake confrontation would end in defeat. “So I find a manager and tell him what’s going on. He goes back over to the table and tells him basically the same thing I did. Jeb Bush gets kind of angry. He says something like, ‘Do you know who I am?!’ My manager bends down and says, ‘Yes, sir, I know who you are. But the milkshake rule still applies to you.’”
http://gawker.com/my-summer-job-at-the-bohemian-grove-serving-milkshakes-1763551409

....and Travis, the milkshake rule still applies to you, too.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-03-11, 11:29; edited 2 times in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove? Empty Re: What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove?

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-10, 12:59

What really goes on at the Bohemian Grove? Let_Trey_Sing_Bob_Weir

How could they have article on Bohemian Grove and not include Weir and Hart?

http://www.metroactive.com/bohemian/06.07.06/bob-weir-0623.html
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down