Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I go see Zootopia this weekend?

+8
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
Death Roe
Giant Moose
12 posters

Go down

Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? Empty Should I go see Zootopia this weekend?

Post by Giant Moose Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 7:49

Looks like Disney has been knocking it out of the park lately. Anybody see this? Would an adult enjoy it?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? Empty Re: Should I go see Zootopia this weekend?

Post by Death Roe Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 7:50

They've called it the funniest Disney animated film ever. I want to go see it, but my GF wants me to wait for her.

I saw Brothers Grimsby and 10 Cloverfield Lane recently. Good movies.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? Empty Re: Should I go see Zootopia this weekend?

Post by Dendrobates Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 8:36

Had friends that saw it, and thought it was just as enjoyable for adults as it was for kids.
I plan on seeing it this weekend too. Preferably late in the evening, to avoid the little brats in the theater.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:09

The sloth scene from the trailer looks hilarious.

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:44

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/proof-disney-is-actually-marketing-zootopia-to-furries#.rjjyrO34r7

Furries have been speculating that Disney's latest animated movie, Zootopia, is tailor-made for them. And apparently they're not wrong. BuzzFeed News has obtained an email that a marketing agency working with Disney sent to the furry Meetup group Furlife, encouraging furries to post photos of themselves in fursuits to Twitter and Instagram with the movie hashtag, even offering posters or movie swag to those who do.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:47

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/proof-disney-is-actually-marketing-zootopia-to-furries#.rjjyrO34r7

Furries have been speculating that Disney's latest animated movie, Zootopia, is tailor-made for them. And apparently they're not wrong. BuzzFeed News has obtained an email that a marketing agency working with Disney sent to the furry Meetup group Furlife, encouraging furries to post photos of themselves in fursuits to Twitter and Instagram with the movie hashtag, even offering posters or movie swag to those who do.
Can someone PM that to nedgo on tRCMB? I would but I'm banned and giving up going there until Lent is over.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:49

I hate to admit this, but because of this thread, I'm thinking of taking my daughter to see this. I'm not sure if she'll go in though. Do they give refunds at the movie theatre?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:50

Thinking about a burrito bowl for lunch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:53

Giant Moose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/proof-disney-is-actually-marketing-zootopia-to-furries#.rjjyrO34r7

Can someone PM that to nedgo on tRCMB? I would but I'm banned and giving up going there until Lent is over.

I forgot my password over there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:58

InTenSity wrote:I hate to admit this, but because of this thread, I'm thinking of taking my daughter to see this. I'm not sure if she'll go in though. Do they give refunds at the movie theatre?
I'm pretty sure they do. I've seen someone do it with a crying kid before. One parent hauled the kid to the car and the other got in line to get the refund.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 10:25

A grown man all by himself in a theater full of kids all there for a Disney movie? Dont forget the candy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 11:21

Giant Moose wrote:Looks like Disney has been knocking it out of the park lately. Anybody see this? Would an adult enjoy it?
You should go, I know you'll love the part with the Byrd.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:07

Going today. My Sunday has unexpectedly been cleared of my prior engagement.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:27

It's not that good. Standard Disney kids movie. I mean, worth one viewing, but make it a rental.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:30

tGreenWay wrote:A grown man all by himself in a theater full of kids all there for a Disney movie?  Dont forget the candy.

Yeah. Creepy.

Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? 10-creepy-things-you-can-buy-online-1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:32

tGreenWay wrote:A grown man all by himself in a theater full of kids all there for a Disney movie? Dont forget the candy.

And the long trench coat.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:21

Giant Moose wrote:Going today. My Sunday has unexpectedly been cleared of my prior engagement.
We went yesterday...same logic applied.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:07

Giant Moose wrote:Going today. My Sunday has unexpectedly been cleared of my prior engagement.

:(
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:11

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:A grown man all by himself in a theater full of kids all there for a Disney movie?  Dont forget the candy.

Yeah. Creepy.

What the fuck? So glad I didn't see that thing before my nap.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:12

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:A grown man all by himself in a theater full of kids all there for a Disney movie? Dont forget the candy.

And the long trench coat.

Yep, although that was meant to be implied.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 18:55

Death Roe wrote:It's not that good. Standard Disney kids movie. I mean, worth one viewing, but make it a rental.
I thought it was pretty good. Didn't seem standard Disney to me. References to social issues and a Breaking Bad scene even.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 18:57

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah. Creepy.

What the fuck? So glad I didn't see that thing before my nap.

That thing is fucking terrifying. Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? 1966794946 Should I go see Zootopia this weekend? 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 16:10

I saw it on Sunday as well. I really liked it! Worth going to the movies with the kids if they can be quiet.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:42

Dendrobates wrote:I saw it on Sunday as well. I really liked it! Worth going to the movies with the kids if they can be quiet.
lol...yeah make those damn kids shut up in a theater while watching a cartoon.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down