Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. Empty Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-12, 20:12

Harbaugh's jet travel more than $10K a day

Better not hearing any barking and woofing from scUMmers about Izzo using a state plane.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by DWags 2016-02-17, 18:42

Truly the tears of my enemy.  

And vomit.
And diarrhea

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/02/report_university_of_michigan_10.html
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-17, 21:14

DWags wrote:Truly the tears of my enemy.  

And vomit.
And diarrhea

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/02/report_university_of_michigan_10.html

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 1401550746

University of Michigan officials are investigating a rash of student illnesses according to a report from the Michigan Daily.

Students took to social media to share symptoms and quickly realized that their experiences may have been related. Speculation on Twitter and anonymous social media app Yik Yak centered around the dining hall at the South Quad dormitory.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-19, 18:16

Former 5-star RB Derrick Green leaves Michigan, Harbaugh confirms

t wasn't exactly a well-kept secret, but Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh finally confirmed what most Michigan fans suspected a month ago. Running back Derrick Green is no longer a member of the football team.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-20, 06:46

np
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-21, 15:18

Mich could of used that win today vs. Maryland. Gonna need to beat Wisky or Iowa

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. Pin-red-balloon-600x450
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-21, 15:33

Nordic wrote:Mich could of used that win today vs. Maryland. Gonna need to beat Wisky or Iowa

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. Pin-red-balloon-600x450

Hope it's Iowa.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-24, 18:49

Hail 40% cheaters

Taylor Rooks@TaylorRooks 15s15 seconds ago
The FANS voted. Here is your Michigan All time starting five. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 1f3c0
Glen Rice
Cazzie Russell
Trey Burke
Chris Webber
Jalen Rose
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 18:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hail 40% cheaters

Taylor Rooks@TaylorRooks 15s15 seconds ago
The FANS voted. Here is your Michigan All time starting five. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 1f3c0
Glen Rice
Cazzie Russell
Trey Burke
Chris Webber
Jalen Rose

Well they did want a representative team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 19:01

Chrisler Center looks about 15-20% full at tip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-24, 19:06

LooseGoose wrote:Chrisler Center looks about 15-20% full at tip

Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 19:12

UM laying an egg down 13-4 at home to the purple kitties...13 mins left first half..as I type this NW gets an and 1 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-24, 19:30

The_Dude wrote:UM laying an egg down 13-4 at home to the purple kitties...13 mins left first half..as I type this NW gets an and 1 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 502811600

Pissed?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-24, 19:49

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:UM laying an egg down 13-4 at home to the purple kitties...13 mins left first half..as I type this NW gets an and 1 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 502811600

Pissed?

He is probably regretting that tattoo he got the Beilein on his left ass cheek.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-01, 18:30

Poor darlings are coming to terms with NIT.....

Wolverine Devotee
MGoPoints: 88567
Virtually the entire 90s were paid for so throw that out the window.

March 1st, 2016 at 6:18 PM (Reply to #47) #23
JCV16
MGoPoints: -97941
That is not true, and it's a B.S., anti-Michigan argument anyway
First of all the entire first Fab Five season was not vacated, except for the final four games. You're actually only talking about a few years that were vacated.

Second, I am not going to say the 90's didn't count for michigan and then accept Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, and others' status as dominant programs right now. They are all doing the exact same shit as we did. The only difference is that their boosters weren't investigated by the FBI. I don't give a shit that Michigan was winning by doing the same crap every program that's currently winning is doing. It doesn't change the fact that we were kicking ass.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-01, 22:28

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 1966794946 "You're actually only talking about a few years that were vacated." Obsession - the tears of my enemies. 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-02, 16:30

Mark Dantonio ‏@DantonioMark 7m7 minutes ago
Mark Dantonio Retweeted Bret Bielema
Want to do lunch? #V4MSU

Bret BielemaVerified account ‏@BretBielema
After early meetings & lift tomorrow with our players. Thinking about heading to watch an open practice tomorrow at IMG with the staff. #WPS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-02, 16:31

LooseGoose wrote:Mark Dantonio ‏@DantonioMark 7m7 minutes ago
Want to do lunch? #V4MSU

After early meetings & lift tomorrow with our players. Thinking about heading to watch an open practice tomorrow at IMG with the staff. #WPS

What is he lifting? A meatball sub?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-02, 17:58

Remember when the Detroit rags launched an investigation over MSU coaches using planes?

Michigan Social@MichiganSocial 14m14 minutes ago
Jim Harbaugh contract covers private plane use for recruiting. New docs show $136K in use over 12 days in Jan. 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/02/12/jim-harbaugh-michigan-jet-travel/80283324/ …

Where are they now?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-03, 17:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Mark Dantonio ‏@DantonioMark 7m7 minutes ago
Want to do lunch? #V4MSU

What is he lifting? A meatball sub?

Apparently, Harbz noticed:

Michigan's Jim Harbaugh critical of Tennessee's Butch Jones in tweet
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-09, 16:37

Garrett Fishaw ‏@MGoFish 39m39 minutes ago
If my numbers are correct, #Michigan has extended 224 offers in the 2017 class including 44-45 on the offensive line http://mgofish.com/2017-michigan-football-offers/ …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-09, 17:16

LooseGoose wrote:Garrett Fishaw ‏@MGoFish 39m39 minutes ago
If my numbers are correct, #Michigan has extended 224 offers in the 2017 class including 44-45 on the offensive line http://mgofish.com/2017-michigan-football-offers/ …

I got an offer yesterday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-09, 17:26

LooseGoose wrote:Garrett Fishaw ‏@MGoFish 39m39 minutes ago

So what's the strategy, quickly accept the first 25 that verbal, then Harbaugh 20 as better players take them up on the offer?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-11, 21:24

Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 3m3 minutes ago
Chris Vannini Retweeted Delvon Roe
That’ll stretch to 742 before MSU and OSU meet in football in November.

(The current U-M number is 747)

Delvon Roe @DelvonRoe10
It has now been 1 yr, 4 months, & 3 days since Ohio State has beaten Michigan State n football or basketball. 489 days, but who's counting..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-14, 12:56

Mark Hollis screws over everyone in the B1G but MSU.

Mark Hollis screws over everyone in the B1G but MSU.
When does his committee term end because MSU's path to the final 4 over the last few years has been straight up unethical.

This is what Hollis does. He under seeds MSU but puts them in the easiest region in the tournament.

Remember the "region of death" he put Michigan in a few years ago? Wichita, UK, Louisville and Duke? Michigan was a #2 seed. Meanwhile MSU was seeed lower but put in a region with Nova, Virginia, and Cincy.

Last year Wisconsin had to go through Oregon, UNC, Arizona, and Kentucky just to get to play Duke in the championship game. MSU you ask? Georgia, OU, Virginia (star player injured), and a weak Louisville.

Now look at this year. Indiana and Maryland get put in brutal regions of the tournament while MSU's path to the final 4 if chalk holds would be Cuse, Dayton, Utah, and Virginia.

How more people aren't recognizing this trend is beyond me.

And it goes downhill from there for 100+ posts.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 12:57

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-14, 13:04

LooseGoose wrote:Mark Hollis screws over everyone in the B1G but MSU.

So awesome that Hollis has all that power.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 13:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Mark Hollis screws over everyone in the B1G but MSU.

So awesome that Hollis has all that power.
does he have more or less power than the Blue Wall, the officiating and/or Delaney?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 13:31

That's some of the best reading I've done in a while. Funny as hell. Thanks Goose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 13:34

DWags wrote:That's some of the best reading I've done in a while. Funny as hell. Thanks Goose.
it reminded me how great it is to be a Spartan and how much I can't wait until my daughter (sorry For bin) enrolls there.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 14:38

Look at me I'm Bob, this is me, free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 14:57

DWags wrote:Look at me I'm Bob, this is me, free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 14:57

free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 14:58

DWags wrote:free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 14:58

free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 14:59

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 14:59

DWags wrote:free speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bumpree speech free speech free speech just ignore me free speech free speech just ignore me. look at the music I listen to. look at me look at me look at me. free speech free speech just ignore me just ignore me. look i don't buy t-shirts. how cool is that. free speech free speech hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm. Free speech. Feature to ignore me. hmmmmmm look at me and the music I listen to. Free speech. Bump. This Bump. Free speech free speech. just ignore me .Feature says ignore bump
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 14:59

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 15:00

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-14, 15:00

oddly enough, I saw Iron and Wine at Calvin College years ago..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next