Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-01, 13:57

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for asking - it was good.. a perfect combination of music, working out, yardwork, naps and some drinking..

how about yours??

Pretty similar. Checked out the Detroit electronic music festival for about half the day Saturday, roommate had a few DJs he wanted to see. I dont know much about the scene but it was a 'different' crowd than I am accustomed to. Had a good time though, downtown was packed.

Sunday was nice out and I went on a min bar/pub crawl. Lots of ladies walking around in the warm weather, perfect day to have some afternoon beers on patios.
sounds like a good time.. (I'm not much into gawking at the "ladies" but you're young and single..).

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:03

Psychological profile of Jeeem.

It's not surprising that during his first Michigan Media day as a head coach, Harbaugh would be a bit nervous (an excerpt included in the above video). Yet he's been in such spotlights before many times. Harbaugh was of course a starting quarterback for Michigan as well as the Chicago bears. Later he became head coach for the University of San Diego and then Stanford. In the NFL he coached the San Francisco 49ers all the way to Super Bowl XLVII.
And it's no secret that some of Harbaugh's previous players have complained about his temper - while other's have come to his defense. From a strictly nonverbal perspective, Harbaugh displays several warning signals of poor impulse control - one of which is discussed here.
When a person chronically displays widely open eyelids (barring a medical condition such as thyroid eye disease [Graves' disease], injury, botched surgery, side effects from Botox injections, etc.) - there will virtually always be accompanying behavioral problems. Jim Harbaugh's eyelids are indeed chronically opened very widely - and very significantly, in settings of where they are emotionally out of context.This disparity is a huge red flag.
Although there are other associated disorders, very often this chronic "white and wide" expression indicates an impulse control disorder. There is a very high likelihood Jim Harbaugh will lose his temper in a highly significant manner. It could be tomorrow, it may be next month or five years from now. Most likely this will occur in preparation for a big game or in the midst of Michigan having a particularly bad losing season.
Jim Harbaugh was not well vetted psychologically/behaviorally. Michigan's desire to recapture the glory of their past will come back to bite them.
Note: This is not the only nonverbal signal of impulse control disorder and there are people with this condition who do not exhibit this body language sign. Also, as stated above, this chronic widely open eyelid configuration can also be indicative of other behavioral disorders.

Has anybody seen Tanfan's eyes? Bobby's?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 15:04

Pre-Bob "this".
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pre-Bob "this".

bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 15:05

DWags wrote:Psychological profile of Jeeem.

It's not surprising that during his first Michigan Media day as a head coach, Harbaugh would be a bit nervous (an excerpt included in the above video). Yet he's been in such spotlights before many times. Harbaugh was of course a starting quarterback for Michigan as well as the Chicago bears. Later he became head coach for the University of San Diego and then Stanford. In the NFL he coached the San Francisco 49ers all the way to Super Bowl XLVII.
And it's no secret that some of Harbaugh's previous players have complained about his temper - while other's have come to his defense. From a strictly nonverbal perspective, Harbaugh displays several warning signals of poor impulse control - one of which is discussed here.
When a person chronically displays widely open eyelids (barring a medical condition such as thyroid eye disease [Graves' disease], injury, botched surgery, side effects from Botox injections, etc.) - there will virtually always be accompanying behavioral problems. Jim Harbaugh's eyelids are indeed chronically opened very widely - and very significantly, in settings of where they are emotionally out of context.This disparity is a huge red flag.
Although there are other associated disorders, very often this chronic "white and wide" expression indicates an impulse control disorder. There is a very high likelihood Jim Harbaugh will lose his temper in a highly significant manner. It could be tomorrow, it may be next month or five years from now. Most likely this will occur in preparation for a big game or in the midst of Michigan having a particularly bad losing season.
Jim Harbaugh was not well vetted psychologically/behaviorally. Michigan's desire to recapture the glory of their past will come back to bite them.
Note: This is not the only nonverbal signal of impulse control disorder and there are people with this condition who do not exhibit this body language sign. Also, as stated above, this chronic widely open eyelid configuration can also be indicative of other behavioral disorders.

Has anybody seen Tanfan's eyes? Bobby's?
I've been told that I have very "come hither" eyes..

as in "come hither.. and let me beat your ass"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:05

I dont' have any MSU shirts or hats
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 15:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pre-Bob "this".
I'm actually kinda upset that DWags posted this before I went home for the weekend. I was doing so well and he went and reminded me what UM has done to me and my family.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 15:06

DWags wrote:I dont' have any MSU shirts or hats
this.

not big into clothing with writing on them - with the exception of band t-shirts. I was bored the other day and counted 27 band t-shirts in my drawer.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I dont' have any MSU shirts or hats
this.

not big into clothing with writing on them - with the exception of band t-shirts. I was bored the other day and counted 27 band t-shirts in my drawer.

GO GREEN!!

El Az Bobby, El Az.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 15:19

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this.

GO GREEN!!

El Az Bobby, El Az.
you wanted some of me that day.. you can admit it, dude. I won't be mad.

(I was just there on... Monday - yep, Monday. Memorial Day).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

El Az Bobby, El Az.  

Stopped in the Strange Cemetary in Oneida on the way home from Saugatuck on Monday.   Then we hit Grand Ledge.  We all were in the car together which is rare now that the kid is gone from the house, and we said "hey, lets do El Az", oldest said "nah, I was just there".  We were bummed.  

One time i went there and the place was almost empty.  One guy, he was up at the counter getting a togo order.   Girls say to me "Dad, some guy is staring at us".  I'm like no big deal.  The daughter says "Guys wearing a uofm shirt".  Swear to god, I got a pm telling me that a board member that was getting a togo order recognized me in El Az that day.   So weird Bobby, so weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-03, 15:39

D wags where the fuck did you find that Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-05, 07:26

Wonder what Taylor Lewan thinks.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/04/university-michigan-sex-assault-investigation/85340204/
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-05, 07:48

SpartanInNH wrote:Wonder what Taylor Lewan thinks.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/06/04/university-michigan-sex-assault-investigation/85340204/

He's to busy figuring out how not to lose his job to Conklin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-06-05, 09:15

Bob has Get the fuck out of here eyes
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-06-05, 12:20

So is it confirmed Bobby was rocky a um shirt?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-05, 12:24

Triple Sparty wrote:So is it confirmed Bobby was rocky a um shirt?

Yes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-05, 15:16

FSU just knocked them out of the WCWS 1-0, I guess they aren't even a softball school.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-05, 15:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:FSU just knocked them out of the WCWS 1-0, I guess they aren't even a softball school.

Ha ha!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-05, 15:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:FSU just knocked them out of the WCWS 1-0, I guess they aren't even a softball school.

Oh, hell, no. They're a football school. That doesn't get coached to get a punt off safely to save the game. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 2599972566
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-05, 16:01

SpartanInNH wrote:

Oh, hell, no. They're a football school. That doesn't get coached to get a punt off safely to save the game. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 2599972566

No time to coach punting when time needs to be set aside for planning international satellite camps and next publicity stunt on Twitter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-05, 16:09

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

No time to coach punting when time needs to be set aside for planning international satellite camps and next publicity stunt on Twitter.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-06, 07:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Stopped in the Strange Cemetary in Oneida on the way home from Saugatuck on Monday.   Then we hit Grand Ledge.  We all were in the car together which is rare now that the kid is gone from the house, and we said "hey, lets do El Az", oldest said "nah, I was just there".  We were bummed.  

One time i went there and the place was almost empty.  One guy, he was up at the counter getting a togo order.   Girls say to me "Dad, some guy is staring at us".  I'm like no big deal.  The daughter says "Guys wearing a uofm shirt".  Swear to god, I got a pm telling me that a board member that was getting a togo order recognized me in El Az that day.   So weird Bobby, so weird.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-06, 07:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

bump..

Was at El Az last night. You weren't there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-06, 07:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

I was at Dagwoods..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-06, 08:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I was at Dagwoods..

Great burgers, but the wife and kids wanted me to bring home cheese dip.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-06, 08:55

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was at Dagwoods..

Great burgers, but the wife and kids wanted me to bring home cheese dip.  
I just had a couple of beers at Dagwoods. $1.50 pints of Budweiser (America) on Sundays.

cheese dip is tasty at El Az - can be a little scallion-heavy at times, but I dig it.

you're a good man to keep the ladies at home happy. I try my best but I'm not always successful. I chalk it up as just another feature of living with me.. the uncertainty. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 18:16

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 636004877645205906-IMG-20160602-174949

Michigan recruit Corey Malone-Hatcher defends his 'cash necklace'
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2016/06/06/corey-malone-hatcher-money-lei/85479362/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-06, 18:24

The lack of self awareness in everyone associated with the University of Michigan is laughable.

Right Bob?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 18:31

Compliance officer to Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh: Stop signing autographs at satellite camps
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2016/06/ncaa_to_michigan_coach_jim_harbaugh_stop_signing_a.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-06, 20:44

Turtleneck wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 636004877645205906-IMG-20160602-174949

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2016/06/06/corey-malone-hatcher-money-lei/85479362/

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 1966794946 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 1966794946 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 1966794946 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 1966794946 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-06, 20:50

Turtleneck wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 636004877645205906-IMG-20160602-174949

I'm glad that bs perception built up by Bo Schembechler of the mighty "Michigan Man" myth is crumbling.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-06, 20:53

I'm not upset that he's a u of m lock.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-06, 20:53

steveschneider wrote:

I'm glad that bs perception built up by Bo Schembechler of the mighty "Michigan Man" myth is crumbling.

If a MSU recruit were wearing that necklace they would be vicious, but because it's a Jeeeem recruit - well hell, it's a great thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-06-06, 23:36

What a fucking idiot
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-07, 07:55

Rocinante wrote:The lack of self awareness in everyone associated with the University of Michigan is laughable.

Right Bob?
as a proud graduate of MSU, I am ashamed of all-things-U of M.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-08, 18:43

Dan Mullen™Verified account ‏@CoachDanMullen
Spending time with @CoachJim4UM and the Michigan football coaches today brought back some good memories. #HailState

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 6 CkchXyTWUAI8KX8

But let’s call it this for what it is: Harbaugh is the head coach of a proud program that has not won a national championship in 19 years, the Big Ten in 12 and participated in a New Year’s Six bowl game in five.

When he took over the program last year he had to create excitement and get his message out there. He’s gone above and beyond in that regard — Michigan finished the 2015 season ranked No. 12 and has probably gotten more offseason attention than anyone else. He's creating a show, and we're all willing participants.

Kellenberger: So why were we worried about Harbaugh and camp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-09, 11:56

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/high-school-sports/paramus-catholic-to-play-game-at-university-of-michigan-escalating-football-turf-war-1.1612317

The football team of Paramus Catholic High School will play a game in Michigan Stadium on Sept. 2, one day before the University of Michigan’s own season opener, school officials confirmed Wednesday. The game will feature big-name recruits like linebacker Drew Singleton and lesser-known players like Hugh Dunn, a 155-pound quarterback, playing in The Big House, the largest sporting arena in the United States

In typical UM fashion, they are too good for the state of Michigan. The high school football game they are hosting, obviously only for the purposes of recruiting, will feature two east coast teams.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-09, 14:44

So I have to ask; if it's a traditional lei and a Hawaiian celebration why not just wear a traditional lei? You know, with the flowers and whatnot.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-09, 15:04

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next