Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 13:07

Heat Miser wrote:I believe the proper formalities have been observed, and thus, voting is open in the Agora. Good luck to both of you.
I just caught this.. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 13:14

Neither will actually be banned, but lots of yay on Moose nay on Bob in early exit polls. We can only hope that Moose is getting the message that he's being annoying and that doubling down is really not called for.

Probably just going to double down though. Because he's a weird little twat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 13:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Neither will actually be banned, but lots of yay on Moose nay on Bob in early exit polls. We can only hope that Moose is getting the message that he's being annoying and that doubling down is really not called for.

when does voting close.. and is there any chance at all that whining might stop shortly thereafter?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Neither will actually be banned, but lots of yay on Moose nay on Bob in early exit polls. We can only hope that Moose is getting the message that he's being annoying and that doubling down is really not called for.

when does voting close.. and is there any chance at all that whining might stop shortly thereafter?

Whining will never stop Bob.

Of course, those that whine will probably just stop posting altogether, so maybe pulling back without announcing it might not be the worst idea ever. I dunno.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Of course, those that whine will probably just stop posting altogether, so maybe pulling back without announcing it might not be the worst idea ever. I dunno.
can't imagine taking a message board so seriously.. ya gotta figure there is something missing elsewhere in their life.

oh well.. GO GREEN!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-17, 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

can't imagine taking a message board so seriously.. ya gotta figure there is something missing elsewhere in their life.

oh well.. GO GREEN!!!
I think that's part of it Bob. They don't take the MB too seriously, but how many concerts would you go to if they only played 1 song that is a 3 minute long song, for 3 hours. Would that band be successful?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can't imagine taking a message board so seriously.. ya gotta figure there is something missing elsewhere in their life.

oh well.. GO GREEN!!!
I think that's part of it Bob. They don't take the MB too seriously, but how many concerts would you go to if they only played 1 song that is a 3 minute long song, for 3 hours. Would that band be successful?

Yeah, intensity gets it. I'm sure there is something quite mentally wrong with them, but if a crazy guy with a gun is talking about how the uber app has taken over his mind and it demands that he shoot you are you going to keep provoking him? Or maybe just step off a bit?

I just wanted to work the crazy guy whose mind was taken over by uber into this somehow.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can't imagine taking a message board so seriously.. ya gotta figure there is something missing elsewhere in their life.

oh well.. GO GREEN!!!
that's an interesting way to look at it. There are about 40 Springsteen songs that if all he did was play one over and over again, I'd be so stoked.

I actually have a bootleg of 12 versions of "Backstreets" from the Darkness tour (circa '78-'79).. and often I'll just listen to it over and over again.

I have a high tolerance for repetition. You may have noticed. It's a good way to look at it, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:11

InTenSity wrote:

Yeah, intensity gets it. I'm sure there is something quite mentally wrong with them, but if a crazy guy with a gun is talking about how the uber app has taken over his mind and it demands that he shoot you are you going to keep provoking him? Or maybe just step off a bit?

I just wanted to work the crazy guy whose mind was taken over by uber into this somehow.
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

well, Goose has threatened me with violence more than once.. in between obscenities. So ya never know, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

well, Goose has threatened me with violence more than once.. in between obscenities. So ya never know, I guess.
I'm going to go have some chili for lunch Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

enjoy, dude..

I'm heading out soon. Need a nap.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

And cornbread? Cornbread and chili just go together, Travis; like Travis and tGreenWay. But not like Bob and LooseGoose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:21

tGreenWay wrote:

And cornbread? Cornbread and chili just go together, Travis; like Travis and tGreenWay. But not like Bob and LooseGoose.

I don't have any cornbread. Just crackers.

:(

Was that racist? Crackers? Im sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:26

tGreenWay wrote:

I move for you to be banned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Seconded

Can someone third? Please???
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:28

question:

do you think it would help with those that are so offended by my presence if I sort of posted my schedule? Like when I plan on being around, when I'm gonna be gone for a while, etc.  Then they can maybe decide if they'd like to participate on the board in my absence.

Part me thinks that I shouldn't be so concerned with their sensitivities.. but I'm a pretty compassionate guy who really does want other people to be happy.

think that would help?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-17, 14:33

Think Bob is obsessed with this? I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

You need to find a hobby. It's really not that important. Relax. You're so busy running around telling people you don't care and it's not important and we should ignore you that it seems like maybe you might be trying to actually convince yourself of that. You'd think the smartest man in the room is more than capable of that.

I' pop on here to see what's up with peoples brackets and the games on t.v and Bob is playing fucking wack a mole with the "how we should ignore him" I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:question:

do you think it would help with those that are so offended by my presence if I sort of posted my schedule? Like when I plan on being around, when I'm gonna be gone for a while, etc.  Then they can maybe decide if they'd like to participate on the board in my absence.

Part me thinks that I shouldn't be so concerned with their sensitivities.. but I'm a pretty compassionate guy who really does want other people to be happy.

think that would help?

Don't worry. Be happy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:39

DWags wrote:Think Bob is obsessed with this? I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

You need to find a hobby. It's really not that important. Relax. You're so busy running around telling people you don't care and it's not important and we should ignore you that it seems like maybe you might be trying to actually convince yourself of that. You'd think the smartest man in the room is more than capable of that.

I' pop on here to see what's up with peoples brackets and the games on t.v and Bob is playing fucking wack a mole with the "how we should ignore him" I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600
If you're getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:question:

think that would help?

Don't worry. Be happy.
you would think that I wouldn't be terribly concerned with the feelings of someone who has threatened me with violence multiple times. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Don't worry. Be happy.
you would think that I wouldn't be terribly concerned with the feelings of someone who has threatened me with violence multiple times. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 3742235224

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9524-if-you-are-getting-tired-of-someone-here-s-how-you-can-ignore-them-a-brief-tutorial
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Seconded

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you would think that I wouldn't be terribly concerned with the feelings of someone who has threatened me with violence multiple times. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9524-if-you-are-getting-tired-of-someone-here-s-how-you-can-ignore-them-a-brief-tutorial

A little help greenway?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:51

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you would think that I wouldn't be terribly concerned with the feelings of someone who has threatened me with violence multiple times. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 6 502811600

why ignore them when we can just ban them??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:52

Seconded

A little help greenway?

I was suggesting to Bob that he could put Goose on Ignore and then he'd never have to worry about being threatened with physical violence. It was an obviously failed attempt at a funny troll. If you have to explain the joke...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 14:53

tGreenWay wrote:

A little help greenway?

I was suggesting to Bob that he could put Goose on Ignore and then he'd never have to worry about being threatened with physical violence. It was an obviously failed attempt at a funny troll. If you have to explain the joke...

I think you missed the double quote action.

I just need you to third me. I wasn't talking about you. This is about me and how I want to vote to ban myself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-17, 14:55

tGreenWay wrote:

A little help greenway?

meh.. I ignore plenty of stuff.. Threats of physical violence against my person don't bother me. More than anything, I simply like to point the threats out as the same person who threatens me with physical violence wants me banned for being goofy.

that should show you how distorted his views of reality are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

why ignore them when we can just ban them??

Yeah, I know. This whole thing bothers me because I enjoy interacting with Goose, I just disagree with this move. We agree on almost nothing politically, but we have enough mutual interests that I enjoy our back & forths. I hope he sticks around and finds a way to work around reading your posts, however he chooses to make it happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 14:59

tGreenWay wrote:

I just need you to third me. I wasn't talking about you. This is about me and how I want to vote to ban myself.

Oops. I thought you needed help with my post, but I'm relieved to know I really am a phunny phuck. Meanwhile, before I third to ban you, I'll need to reread the charter to see if that's even possible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 15:00

tGreenWay wrote:

Oops. I thought you needed help with my post, but I'm relieved to know I really am a phunny phuck. Meanwhile, before I third to ban you, I'll need to reread the charter to see if that's even possible.

I already read it. Just third it so we can vote to ban me please.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 15:01

I'm off to run errands and check on my piles of money. You guys will need to carry on without me for a short while (they're small piles of money).
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 15:02

Also please don't ban me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 15:03

I move to ban greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-17, 15:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I move to ban greenway.
OK.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 16:41

InTenSity wrote:
OK.

There it is. Heat, there's been a formal motion and a second. Please set up the vote in the Algorithm.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-17, 17:52

So...I think SD just got banned.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-03-17, 17:55

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
OK.

There it is. Heat, there's been a formal motion and a second. Please set up the vote in the Algorithm.

1. The requirements have not been met.
2. I don't feel like it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 18:00

Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

2. I don't feel like it.

Can you make doogie a gemstone at least?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-17, 18:04

Heat Miser wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

2. I don't feel like it.

1. I thought it took a Motion & Second
2. Take a nap, then get back to us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-17, 18:05

This is my 6,666th post which means you need to to anything I tell you to do heat. It's a rule.

Make doogie a Geronte and ban greenway for like 3 hours.

Thank you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-17, 18:57

I'm sorry for whatever I did to bring this board down. I promise to be better. I have disbanded the Committee on the Blue Threat. This board's era of McCarthyism is officially over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next