Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is is time to kill tSwill?

+25
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Nordic
Heat Miser
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Gomer
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
steveschneider
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
29 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Well, is it?

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 20 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 38

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is is time to kill tSwill?

Post by kingstonlake Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:04 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't like weak people. "My name is on the agreement so I have to come here". Then GTFO and sell it to me.  Its very simple.

You're right, a strong person wouldn't allow himself to be insulted on his own message board either so... bye.

P.S. - Please let me know when you get the new board set up and I'll join so you can ban me back. TIA

Holy shit. I'm hard as a rock! Don't close this place down!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Considering the amount of work they put in to create it and current traffic. Ill pay 75 dollars for the title and accept responsibility for the board.  Thats a generous offer since no one else will top it. Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 992749028

Seventy-five bucks? Wow. You're a baller.

tBaller has nothing. Not a dime of his own.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

You're right, a strong person wouldn't allow himself to be insulted on his own message board either so... bye.

P.S. - Please let me know when you get the new board set up and I'll join so you can ban me back. TIA

Holy shit. I'm hard as a rock! Don't close this place down!

Don't waste it. Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:10 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Seventy-five bucks? Wow. You're a baller.

tBaller has nothing. Not a dime of his own.

Correct. If he has access to cash -- if -- then it's all mummy's and daddy's.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:11 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't like weak people. "My name is on the agreement so I have to come here". Then GTFO and sell it to me.  Its very simple.

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 #makingtswillgreatagain
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:14 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 1486952199 #makingtswillgreatagain

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:28 pm

#madetheswillgreatagain
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Hey guys, what's going on?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey guys, what's going on?

Slow day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Shitstain got the forever I think.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:00 pm

I want to personally apologize to tSwill. I posted some things I am ashamed of. I was drunk and got tired of being called a pussy. I gave myself a personal 3 day timeout. But if you want to ban me I completely understand. I still have other message boards I can turn to.
I am trying to turn my life around. 3 days of working out and eating salads but now I am drunk again. I'm trying
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:01 pm

Herbie Green wrote:I want to personally apologize to tSwill. I posted some things I am ashamed of. I was drunk and got tired of being called a pussy. I gave myself a personal 3 day timeout. But if you want to ban me I completely understand. I still have other message boards I can turn to.
I am trying to turn my life around. 3 days of working out and eating salads but now I am drunk again. I'm trying
Hug it out, broseph.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Herbie Green wrote:I want to personally apologize to tSwill. I posted some things I am ashamed of. I was drunk and got tired of being called a pussy. I gave myself a personal 3 day timeout. But if you want to ban me I completely understand. I still have other message boards I can turn to.

Wait wut?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Don't kill it. The ignore button works wonders. People can be complete assholes if they want with no impact.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:29 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:The Ban thread has made me depressed and generally bearish about this site.

Elections are coming up in a few weeks for all Ephor positions (including mine) but I doubt we'd get any interest or participation.

I told you what needed to be done. Cull the psycho but you chose to keep him. This could have been a great site. Instead it's a clique of a few cool kids and the rest misfits. The former taters started strong because of the nigel effect. Really too bad.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:33 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:Don't kill it.  The ignore button works wonders.  People can be complete assholes if they want with no impact.

As Bob likes to repeat over & over & over (among other things). But that's not reality. Reality is people don't use the ignore button. They just stop coming here. That's the ultimate ignore button. All because a handful of assholes insist on exercising their right to be assholes to the extreme.

So yes, we're all aware of the fucking ignore button, but it's not relevant to the conversation.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Don't kill it.  The ignore button works wonders.  People can be complete assholes if they want with no impact.

As Bob likes to repeat over & over & over (among other things). But that's not reality. Reality is people don't use the ignore button. They just stop coming here. That's the ultimate ignore button. All because a handful of assholes insist on exercising their right to be assholes to the extreme.

So yes, we're all aware of the fucking ignore button, but it's not relevant to the conversation.

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 2599972566 Relevant to me. Takes care of the worst irritants.

Does that mean it works for everyone? Of course not. Trolls thrive on the human impulse to squash them.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:The Ban thread has made me depressed and generally bearish about this site.  

Elections are coming up in a few weeks for all Ephor positions (including mine) but I doubt we'd get any interest or participation.

I told you what needed to be done. Cull the psycho but you chose to keep him. This could have been a great site.  Instead it's a clique of a few cool kids and the rest misfits.  The former taters started strong because of the nigel effect.  Really too bad.
Are you still whining about failing at eviscerating him?

It was gonna be great for you here.  No rules.  No mods to hide behind.  Tanfan's unchecked virility was going to right the wrongs of the world and slay all bonars.  You were riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels.  I guess you decided to eat it instead Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 502811600

Failing was one thing.  Hearing you whine about it constantly is just embarrassing.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Gomer wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I told you what needed to be done. Cull the psycho but you chose to keep him. This could have been a great site.  Instead it's a clique of a few cool kids and the rest misfits.  The former taters started strong because of the nigel effect.  Really too bad.

It was gonna be great for you here.  No rules.  No mods to hide behind.  Tanfan's unchecked virility was going to right the wrongs of the world and slay all bonars.  You were riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels.  I guess you decided to eat it instead Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 502811600

Failing was one thing.  Hearing you whine about it constantly is just embarrassing.

I like Nigel for the sheer fact that it keeps tanfan away. He can't handle him, which is comical as hell.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 2599972566 Relevant to me. Takes care of the worst irritants.

Does that mean it works for everyone? Of course not. Trolls thrive on the human impulse to squash them.

The statistics of this site prove that it works for almost no one.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

I find Bob to be intelligent and at least 10% of his posts make me chuckle. That's a pretty good batting average around here.

Not sure why he gets under people's skin so.  His humor can be Sahara dry, but that works for me.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I told you what needed to be done. Cull the psycho but you chose to keep him. This could have been a great site. Instead it's a clique of a few cool kids and the rest misfits. The former taters started strong because of the nigel effect. Really too bad.

I have to admit you were right all along.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Nordic wrote:
Gomer wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I like Nigel for the sheer fact that it keeps tanfan away. He can't handle him, which is comical as hell.

This. Nigel is most certainly NOT part of the problem.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 White-up-pointing-index
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

I'd use it if there was someone I wanted to ignore. I enjoy calling out the_douche and the recently departed Spauding.
IMO, someone not using the ignore button is on them; it's their own problem because they have a solution they're choosin not to use.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I'd use it if there was someone I wanted to ignore. I enjoy calling out the_douche and the recently departed Spauding.
IMO, someone not using the ignore button is on them; it's their own problem because they have a solution they're choosin not to use.

Who the fuck is Spauding? blanch, is that you?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 2599972566 Relevant to me.  Takes care of the worst irritants.  

Does that mean it works for everyone?  Of course not.  Trolls thrive on the human impulse to squash them.  

Can you make it bigger?  And blinking?  And one click does the trick?

Seriously.  I think that that might help.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My own nickname for sd. He reminds me of Spaulding Smails from Caddyshack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Gomer wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I find Bob to be intelligent and at least 10% of his posts make me chuckle. That's a pretty good batting average around here.

Not sure why he gets under people's skin so.  His humor can be Sahara dry, but that works for me.

Because he has the 2nd most posts on the board, but adds nothing to the conversation except trying to purposely annoy the fuck out of people? At least in my humble opinion.

After bumping the NCAA tourney thread 20 times today with his typical drivel (while being ignored by everyone), I finally put him on ignore. Dude has some serious issues.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Gomer wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Because the other 90% is redundant spew & it drives people away. It doesn't drive them to the ignore button, it drive them away...for good. Whether or not Bob can understand that is irrelevant. It is what it is & it ain't changing. People don't want to be a part of this shit, ignore button or not.

So either Bob & the rest change their ways or this is what tSwill will continue to be...a handful of assholes being assholes & keeping people away, & another handful of people complaining about it until they decide to leave too. Then it's just the assholes.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Perfect nickname BTW
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Can you see that elephant in your living room?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That's why your site will never recover. You don't get it. That guy is universally hated. He doesn't handle me. I just choose to ignore his incessant crap. He turns people off so they don't return. I'll stop bye and browse the board, see his stupid polls and leave. Good luck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Perfect nickname BTW

I was watching the movie on upper cable a week ago when it dawned on me the two are the same. It was when Spaulding barfed in someone's Mercedes. Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Nordic wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Because he has the 2nd most posts on the board, but adds nothing to the conversation except trying to purposely annoy the fuck out of people? At least in my humble opinion.

After bumping the NCAA tourney thread 20 times today with his typical drivel (while being ignored by everyone), I finally put him on ignore. Dude has some serious issues.

You've always been a stick in the ass dick. Always. You're one of the assholes heat mentioned. Go fuck yourself.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Because the other 90% is redundant spew & it drives people away. It doesn't drive them to the ignore button, it drive them away...for good. Whether or not Bob can understand that is irrelevant. It is what it is & it ain't changing. People don't want to be a part of this shit, ignore button or not.

So either Bob & the rest change their ways or this is what tSwill will continue to be...a handful of assholes being assholes & keeping people away, & another handful of people complaining about it until they decide to leave too. Then it's just the assholes.

I don't complain and I don't really think I'm an asshole. Maybe I am. How do I fit in your paradigm????

Can't we all just have fun and post more gifs of Obama dancing on a pizza?

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 3 Tumblr_mghlfuodK01rjf826o1_400
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

So blame the customer??? That doesn't exactly solve our problem now does it?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 pm

What's "upper cable?"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Gomer wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Can you make it bigger?  And blinking?  And one click does the trick?

Seriously.  I think that that might help.

Gaymer. I actually think you can be funny, for a latent homosexual. Nigel is just an insufferable psycho.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Gomer wrote:

I struggle to get it I guess.

It doesn't bother me.  It's nowhere near as bad as some of the other attention whoring that goes on here.  It's certainly far less negative and disgusting. 

I really do think if there were one big button to click and Bob would be gone it would solve a lot of their problem.  It needs to be as convenient as possible for them to use it.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next