Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

+13
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Code_Warrior
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu Empty Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:03 am

Did any of you not catch this yesterday? Izzo said after numerous viewings, he still wouldn't do anything different. Wow. That tells me right there he refuses to believe his gameplan was off, and it was all on the players for no executing. Damn. I'd love to agree with him on this, but he decisions who plays and doesn't and when to call TO.

Usually he uses the regular season to teach lessons, but never the post season like last Friday!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu Empty Re: Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 am

Do you wish you could make babies with Moose?

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu Empty Re: Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

Post by steveschneider Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 am

I interpreted it as he wouldn't do anything different and give the credit to middle Tennessee. They were the better team that day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Do you wish you could make babies with Goose?

You mean moose
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:06 am

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Do you wish you could make babies with Goose?

You mean moose

Caught me before I fixed it. Sorry Goose!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 am

Blanch32 wrote:Did any of you not catch this yesterday? Izzo said after numerous viewings, he still wouldn't do anything different. Wow. That tells me right there he refuses to believe his gameplan was off, and it was all on the players for no executing. Damn. I'd love to agree with him on this, but he decisions who plays and doesn't and when to call TO.

Usually he uses the regular season to teach lessons, but never the post season like last Friday!

It's now a contest to see which jackass can type in the stupidest thread title.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

Blanch32 wrote:Did any of you not catch this yesterday? Izzo said after numerous viewings, he still wouldn't do anything different. Wow. That tells me right there he refuses to believe his gameplan was off, and it was all on the players for no executing. Damn. I'd love to agree with him on this, but he decisions who plays and doesn't and when to call TO.

I thought he meant he'd like to coach football at MSU.

Man, did we come away with two different interpretations.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Does that mean the contest to ruin every thread is over?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, check the recruiting thread.   Since it's now obvious no one here gives enough of a fuck it's open season.  Free speech has been successfully redefined as being free to wreck the place and we're to admire the demolition crew for their values.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:34 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nope, check the recruiting thread.   Since it's now obvious no one here gives enough of a fuck it's open season.  Free speech has been successfully redefined as being free to wreck the place and we're to admire the demolition crew for their values.

It's not so bad at night. I don't really post much during the day anymore. Except for right now of course, but that's just because there is no work for me to do but I have to be chained to my computer for 8 hours anyway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:34 am

steveschneider wrote:I interpreted it as he wouldn't do anything different and give the credit to middle Tennessee. They were the better team that day.
This.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 am

I blame LeBron James.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

steveschneider wrote:I interpreted it as he wouldn't do anything different and give the credit to middle Tennessee. They were the better team that day.

They lost to Syracuse by 25. 25 points!! Clearly they must have done something different cause they suck worse than us
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:45 am

Yeah, no, he really didn't. Big fail on the troll attempt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 am

Which players did he throw under the bus ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 am

duffy munn wrote:Which players did he throw under the bus ?

All of then that played
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:56 am

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Which players did he throw under the bus ?

All of then that played

Do you think the ones who played more minutes should get more blame?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 am

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

All of then that played

Your words, not mine.

All I know is this thread once again separates the excellencers from the blowars.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 am

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your words, not mine.

All I know is this thread once again separates the excellencers from the blowars.

Amazingly we didn't need this thread to know the idiots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 am

I blame god, he wasn't very nice to my Spartans on that day.

I promise to put more money in hte collection plate next time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 am

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your words, not mine.

no. Once again it separates rational posters from those writing cockamamie drivel.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 am

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your words, not mine.

Why do you consider yourself a optimist?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 am

unfortunately, I was unable to watch the game so I don't feel adequately equipped to make an evaluation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:30 am

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu 1284110369 vs. Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:30 am

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your words, not mine.

Everyone, everywhere thinks you are an idiot.

Carry on.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Your words, not mine.

Everyone, everywhere thinks you are an idiot.

Carry on.

Every time Blanch writes something, the collective quality of our MSU degrees fades just a little bit more.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 am

I'm convinced that Blanch is a test tube baby.

Dennis Rodman's sperm & Courtney Loves eggs.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 am

Sometimes you get upset because the other team plays a once in a generation type game.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:33 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Your words, not mine.

Amazingly we didn't need this thread to know the idiots.

No wonder you want Bob and Moose banned, you're card carrying blowar!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:35 am

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Your words, not mine.

I'm a DE for basketball, blowar for football. And an optimist for trim
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:38 am

The_Dude wrote:Sometimes you get upset because the other team plays a once in a generation type game.

Stop with this crap. Ill 2005 was a generation game where they litterally didn't miss a shot for 17 straight minutes. That's incredible.

Giving up open 3s, offensive boards, 14 turnovers, not calling TO, playing 12+ is not once a generation. It's idiocracy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:38 am

Oh, and all those damn and 1s!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Sometimes you get upset because the other team plays a once in a generation type game.

Stop with this crap. Ill 2005 was a generation game where they litterally didn't miss a shot for 17 straight minutes. That's incredible.

Giving up open 3s, offensive boards, 14 turnovers, not calling TO, playing 12+ is not once a generation. It's idiocracy

Izzo did call time out but don't let that stop your idiocy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:01 pm

Mr. March is a God. It's impossible to win one natty in 21 years and give up 90 to a 15-seed.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Maybe Izzo will post a player call out thread on tSwill, those seem to always work Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yea after we were down 13 less than 4 in. TOcracoke should happened immediately
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Nordic wrote:Maybe Izzo will post a player call out thread on tSwill, those seem to always work Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu 2599972566

Right now schilling tops that list. Clark isn't far behind
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

See, I'd go idiot, fool, pigger if I had to label you in those three. But the last is admitedly a guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yea after we were down 13 less than 4 in. TOcracoke should happened immediately
^^

Never coached or been coached. Thanks for your insight.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

See, I'd go idiot, fool, pigger if I had to label you in those three. But the last is admitedly a guess.

Dude I was only joking about having sex with your daughter. Relax
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next