Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

+13
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Code_Warrior
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2016, 2:23 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

See, I'd go idiot, fool, pigger if I had to label you in those three. But the last is admitedly a guess.

Dude I was only joking about having sex with your daughter. Relax

Obviously you don't have a daughter.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu

Post by Blanch32 3/24/2016, 2:24 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yea after we were down 13 less than 4 in. TOcracoke should happened immediately
^^

Never coached or been coached. Thanks for your insight.

Love how that stunt somehow validates your opinion
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/24/2016, 2:25 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Obviously you don't have a daughter.

Mines the most beautiful thing ever and perfect the way she is. I would never say what dwags says about him
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2016, 2:26 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
^^

Never coached or been coached. Thanks for your insight.

Love how that stunt somehow validates your opinion

Love how an idiot can give advice to a Hall of Fame Coach.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2016, 2:44 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

See, I'd go idiot, fool, pigger if I had to label you in those three. But the last is admitedly a guess.

It's now obvious the jerks feel like they have free rein here to say whatever they want. ANY other message board I've ever been on this comment would call for instant apology or a ban. Fucking rude and crude beyond the pale.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 3/24/2016, 2:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

It's now obvious the jerks feel like they have free rein here to say whatever they want. ANY other message board I've ever been on this comment would call for instant apology or a ban. Fucking rude and crude beyond the pale.
Will you make a thread in 24 hours calling for blanch's banning?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2016, 3:05 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, past that. The people have (not)voted. Looks like I lose and you win. Congrats. Enjoy yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/24/2016, 3:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I should be banned because dwags called his own. Daughter fat? Is that how logic works with blowars??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/24/2016, 3:21 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Why not? Dude hates anyone who doesn't support the blowars agenda. 2 msu message boards have been ruined with that mindset, why not go for the trifecta?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 3/24/2016, 5:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude I was only joking about having sex with your daughter.  Relax

It's now obvious the jerks feel like they have free rein here to say whatever they want.  ANY other message board I've ever been on this comment would call for instant apology or a ban.  Fucking rude and crude beyond the pale.

Geriatric badge + broken voting system = immunity

Shit, I once deliberately violated the TOS, got banned, and people were so pissed that I was unbanned before I had ever even logged back on or noticed that I was banned. I'm glad this isn't tRCMB 2.0, but I think we may have overcorrected a little bit.

That said, quit trying to get Bob banned.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 3/24/2016, 6:12 pm

Yeah. I don't really give shit about Bob. It's those two other idiots that are making this board unreadable with the constant MSU flaming. Can we make a trade? I opt for bringing SD back and canning the two douchebags. At least SD was a State fan, plus much more entertaining than the two maroons.

Perhaps we need another culling to get voting into a sensible range of possibility. How about using 60 days of no logins as the cutoff for keeping the geronimo badge?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 3/24/2016, 6:17 pm

The Pantry wrote:Yeah.  I don't really give shit about Bob.  It's those two other idiots that are making this board unreadable with the constant MSU flaming.  Can we make a trade?  I opt for bringing SD back and canning the two douchebags.  At least SD was a State fan, plus much more entertaining than the two maroons.

Perhaps we need another culling to get voting into a sensible range of possibility.  How about using 60 days of no logins as the cutoff for keeping the geronimo badge?

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu - Page 2 YC2exEsl
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 3/24/2016, 6:28 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Yeah.  I don't really give shit about Bob.  It's those two other idiots that are making this board unreadable with the constant MSU flaming.  Can we make a trade?  I opt for bringing SD back and canning the two douchebags.  At least SD was a State fan, plus much more entertaining than the two maroons.

Perhaps we need another culling to get voting into a sensible range of possibility.  How about using 60 days of no logins as the cutoff for keeping the geronimo badge?

Izzo throws his players under the bus for mtsu - Page 2 Xgfezr11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/24/2016, 6:33 pm

jesus is he clueless. Look forward to meeting him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/24/2016, 6:36 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yeah, I don't ask for apologies. They're never sincere.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2016, 7:36 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah, I don't ask for apologies. They're never sincere.

Quoted for truth.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 3/24/2016, 8:58 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Did any of you not catch this yesterday? Izzo said after numerous viewings, he still wouldn't do anything different. Wow. That tells me right there he refuses to believe his gameplan was off, and it was all on the players for no executing. Damn. I'd love to agree with him on this, but he decisions who plays and doesn't and when to call TO.

Usually he uses the regular season to teach lessons, but never the post season like last Friday!

This board is a fail unless it rids itself of you.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2