Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board Empty I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-29, 12:08

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board Police-state-tshirt-forest

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-01, 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board Empty Re: I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 12:12

I had a witty response all lined up but you know what?

Fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board Empty Re: I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-29, 12:14

You're right Travis. I'm the worst and you're the best. I'm so sorry. Love you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 12:16

Turtleneck wrote:You're right Travis. I'm the worst and you're the best. I'm so sorry. Love you.

All is forgiven bud. Thanks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-29, 12:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:You're right Travis. I'm the worst and you're the best. I'm so sorry. Love you.

All is forgiven bud. Thanks.

would you like to get snow cones?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-29, 12:22

Anyone know what Doogie is up to?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-29, 12:26

I bought Travis a shirt in honor of his new mod position on a MSU Internet message board 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-29, 12:29

Death Roe wrote:Anyone know what Doogie is up to?

Since he is a poster in this board he is probably off somewhere bitching about bannings or lack of bannings. Just based on empirical evidence.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 17:20

Bump
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-02, 01:33

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-02, 07:05

Okay, made me laugh out loud.

Quality bump, Greenway.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down