Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?

+2
tGreenWay
DWags
6 posters

Go down

If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?  Empty If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?

Post by DWags Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:23

I say we’d mostly agree on defensive and offensive tackle in the NFL but I don’t know about the NBA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?  Empty Re: If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:47

Tbh, I don’t spend enough time watching pro football anymore to ID the best by position, DWags, but I wholeheartedly support your quest for finding common ground and Swill collegiality. All my votes go for whomever you say is the best.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?  Empty Re: If we had to name the best player by position in the NFL and the NBA as a board, which position would we all agree the most on?

Post by DWags Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:50

tGreenWay wrote:Tbh, I don’t spend enough time watching pro football anymore to ID the best by position, DWags, but I wholeheartedly support your quest for finding common ground and Swill collegiality. All my votes go for whomever you say is the best.

I believe you’re the best. Thank you for being who you are and contributing to the discussion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:55

I’m very disappointed in you right now, DWags. I can’t even look at your screen name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:55

I have no clue. I couldn't pick the best player at most positions in the NFL and I watch a ton of sports.

1. Pat Mahomes
2-9999. Aaron Donald and those guys
10000. Brian Hoyer
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 15 Jun 2021 - 23:56

tGreenWay wrote:I’m very disappointed in you right now, DWags. I can’t even look at your screen name.

Does that mean we won’t get your witty repartee with turtle in this thread? I blew it. Sorry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 1:32

NBA would be tough to agree on. Tough to even nail down positions for some of the best guys.

NFL I think we might be able to agree on a few. Aaron Donald as best DT might be the easiest.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 4:46

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I’m very disappointed in you right now, DWags. I can’t even look at your screen name.

Does that mean we won’t get your witty repartee with turtle in this thread? I blew it. Sorry.

That seems like sarcasm and Bob doesn’t allow sarcasm.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 19:36

I would go with Derrick Henry at RB.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 19:57

Ok fine. DeAndre Hopkins.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 19:58

StylesGShmooth wrote:I would go with Derrick Henry at RB.

This.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 20:40

Cameron wrote:NBA would be tough to agree on. Tough to even nail down positions for some of the best guys.

NFL I think we might be able to agree on a few. Aaron Donald as best DT might be the easiest.

Agree. The NBA would be nearly impossible to determine the best by position. And, IMO, it's never been more loaded with superstars. Agreeing on a top ten regardless of position would be tough.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down