Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up?

+12
Watch Out Pylon!
P Rob
The_Dude
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? Empty Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:19

Who do we hate on the board now? Who's next go feel wbh's power? I miss SD.

Spartanly yours,

OTPT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? Empty Re: Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up?

Post by xsanguine Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:26

I'm working on climbing that villain ladder, OTPT.

Any tips?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? Empty Re: Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up?

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:27

I am in Rhode Island. It's super white here. Just wanted you to know that, OTPT.

Remember when you implied Harden was better than Jordan. Whatever, bro. Whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:28

xsanguine wrote:I'm working on climbing that villain ladder, OTPT.

Any tips?

Well, you're not going to get any tips from Giant Moose. That much I know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:28

Any tips?

Please don't xsan. Please don't.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:29

Turtleneck wrote:I am in Rhode Island. It's super white here. Just wanted you to know that, OTPT.

Remember when you implied Harden was better than Jordan. Whatever, bro. Whatever.

This era is so much fucking better than yours.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:31

I was just told that my job is being relocated. They are asking HR if there are any positions available where I'm at, but there's no guarantees.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:33

I've always hated myself. I'm sure I could clear some of the garbage and make room for more. BTW, if it gets to be too much and I need you to stop, my safe word is coconuts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:34

InTenSity wrote:I was just told that my job is being relocated. They are asking HR if there are any positions available where I'm at, but there's no guarantees.

Damn, dude. I'm sorry. That really sucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:34

InTenSity wrote:I was just told that my job is being relocated. They are asking HR if there are any positions available where I'm at, but there's no guarantees.

You're never going to be able to golf again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:36

Turtleneck wrote:I am in Rhode Island. It's super white here. Just wanted you to know that, OTPT.

Erroneous! Erroneous! Rhode Island is way more Italian and Portugese than white. Take off your privileged white man blinders, kemosabe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Get a clue. You have no sense of history. What is your era? The 2014-15 season through the present?  You're like 9 years old, bro.

tGreenWay wrote:I've always hated myself. I'm sure I could clear some of the garbage and make room for more.  BTW, if it gets to be too much and I need you to stop, my safe word is coconuts.  

Looks like we have something in common.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:38

tGreenWay wrote:

Erroneous!  Erroneous!  Rhode Island is way more Italian and Portugese than white. Take off your privileged white man blinders, kemosabe.  

You might want to tell that to the people in Newport. Most of which are from Massachusets.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:38

tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, and its something my boss told me, but I'm not supposed to know. They don't even know when they plan on putting their plan into effect. I figure I'll be around until mid June or so. I'm hoping I get severance out of it. Then I can golf all summer. Then get unemployment and golf for the next year and a half.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:38

Turtleneck wrote:

Any tips?

Well, you're not going to get any tips from Giant Moose. That much I know.

Poor guy, had his freedom of sp..... Nvm.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:39

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, and its something my boss told me, but I'm not supposed to know. They don't even know when they plan on putting their plan into effect. I figure I'll be around until mid June or so. I'm hoping I get severance out of it. Then I can golf all summer. Then get unemployment and golf for the next year and a half.

Does your job involve golf? Because it should.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:40

Turtleneck wrote:

Get a clue. You have no sense of history. What is your era? The 2014-15 season through the present?  You're like 9 years old, bro.

tGreenWay wrote:I've always hated myself. I'm sure I could clear some of the garbage and make room for more.  BTW, if it gets to be too much and I need you to stop, my safe word is coconuts.  

Looks like we have something in common.

We both hate your face? I loathe you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:41

Meet me at the Brooks Brothers in Newport and say that to my face.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:42

Stop whining, Prince is dead.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:43

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Orrr, he's giving you the chance to update your resume and move on before you get let go. It's always easier finding work while still employed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:44

Thanks for not shitting on me in this thread you guys :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:44

Turtleneck wrote:Meet me at the Brooks Brothers in Newport and say that to my face.

Sorry, but I'm spending the day at the Black Pearl, then getting a private tour of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. #Turtleneckisaloser
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Meet me at the Brooks Brothers in Newport and say that to my face.

Sorry, but I'm spending the day at the Black Pearl, then getting a private tour of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. #Turtleneckisaloser
tGreenWay wrote:

I will wave at you from my yacht you smelly proletariat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:49

tGreenWay wrote:

Ask them if they have a TanFan exhibit in the toilet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:50

we could have our delicate sensibilities offended and then move that the person who inflicted the harm upon us be banned..

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:50

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't know what TanFan looks like, but I am pretty sure I have seen him 100 times today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we could have our delicate sensibilities offended and then move that the person who inflicted the harm upon us be banned..

Trying to get me banned? Not cool. Not very American, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:56

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? 502811600 Shots fired.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:58

That sucks. I'm sorry. But I'm assuming you will make the best of it. Have a scotch and shoot 18.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:58

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tGreenWay wrote:

I will wave at you from my yacht you smelly proletariat.

It's much too early for spending time in Newport. Your yacht must actually be a fishing boat. See you in three days, skipper. Or maybe not! <insert scene from Perfect Storm here to make Turtleneck squirm>
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Thanks for not shitting on me in this thread you guys :)

Hey guys look travis wants attention
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Thanks for not shitting on me in this thread you guys :)

Hey guys look travis wants attention

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 15:59

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we could have our delicate sensibilities offended and then move that the person who inflicted the harm upon us be banned..

Trying to get me banned? Not cool. Not very American, bro.
awww man, I don't care what you say or do. I don't think anyone has ever pierced my "safe space". I'm a big advocate of free speech.

be aware, though, that there are those here that will advocate for your banishment should you hurt their feelings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:00

Travis is such a bitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Orrr, he's giving you the chance to update your resume and move on before you get let go. It's always easier finding work while still employed.
I updated my resume a year and a half ago. Not sure there is much to add to it, since nothing has changed in that time. And as I'm saying all of this, I get a DM in LinkdIN about a job in Miami.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:02

Rocinante wrote:Travis is such a bitch.

You're mean
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:07

Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? 6003d1404839021-new-prepping-item-butthurt-form
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:08

The_Dude wrote:Bored at work. Anyone wanna stir some shit up? 6003d1404839021-new-prepping-item-butthurt-form

Good one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:21

WHY YOU IN RHODE ISLAND?!?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:23

I wish you would shut the fuck up about Rhode Island turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next