Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 07:47

It's not at the normal Swill threshold of $300M but close enough that i could almost afford some Floyd level hookers & blow.

Powerball @ $280M for Wednesday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 15:24

Now it's in Swill Range - $306M for Saturday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-20, 07:57

One winner of $306M in New Jersey again....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-05-20, 14:04

44 states, DC, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands in Powerball and it's fucking New Jersey, again.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-07, 09:37

No winner last night so Tuesday will be in tSwill range - $306M.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-07, 09:49

Anybody want to Venmo or PayPal me? I have a couple days I can drive to Jersey.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-07, 09:54

DWags wrote:Anybody want to Venmo or PayPal me? I have a couple days I can drive to Jersey.

I'm in Wags - you do a pot and I'll throw in $10 or $20.

I'm ready to get crazy compared to my normal $5 per drawing over $300M rule.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-07, 12:18

DWags wrote:Anybody want to Venmo or PayPal me? I have a couple days I can drive to Jersey.
That's an excellent idea.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-07-07, 22:02

I won $13 on fantasy five this week. Woohoo.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-10, 18:53

Jake from State Farm wrote:I won $13 on fantasy five this week. Woohoo.

Bump for $306M reminder although Jake has this in bag by using his winnings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-11, 08:12

$340M for Friday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 08:13

Rolled over last night..... Friday $422M.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-18, 09:03

Weren't the numbers something like 41,42,61,64,65 and 12?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 09:08

InTenSity wrote:Weren't the numbers something like 41,42,61,64,65 and 12?

No idea...let me go look.

40-41-61-66-67 + 12

3 different $1M winners...would be great to win a million but suck to know you were 1 number from the jackpot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-22, 07:02

Rolls over.

$493M for Tuesday......probably will top $500M.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-22, 09:09

LooseGoose wrote:Rolls over.

$493M for Tuesday......probably will top $500M.

I'll fund GWTF if i win.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-07-22, 09:54

I won another $10 in Fantasy 5 last night. Gonna blow it all at Applebees.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-24, 09:12

Bump to remind Jake to re-invest his Applebees cash.

Now at $512M for tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-25, 08:50

1 Winner for $522M in California.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-25, 10:42

I hope it’s a Mexican immigrant.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-25, 11:50

Rocinante wrote:I hope it’s a Mexican immigrant.
The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 1966794946
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-25, 11:52

that would be awesome.

I've never bought a lottery ticket. I wouldn't even know where to go/what to ask.

I assume you'd walk into a place that sells lottery tickets and say "hi, I'd like to buy a lottery ticket, please"... The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-25, 12:40

It's a sad commentary that literally everything in your life is seen through the prism of identity politics. Nothing can escape it. Nothing can be just fun. Everything has to come under that lens. Sad. Why not just try enjoying life?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-25, 12:58

LooseGoose wrote:

It's a sad commentary that literally everything in your life is seen through the prism of identity politics.  Nothing can escape it.   Nothing can be just fun.   Everything has to come under that lens.   Sad.   Why not just try enjoying life?
I would enjoy my life a lot more if the person that won it is a Mexican immigrant.

is that better? The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-25, 13:10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-25, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:

It's a sad commentary that literally everything in your life is seen through the prism of identity politics. Nothing can escape it. Nothing can be just fun. Everything has to come under that lens. Sad. Why not just try enjoying life?

Rich coming from the guy who had to insert religion into a conversation about athletic coaches in post 1.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-25, 13:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Rich coming from the guy who had to insert religion into a conversation about athletic coaches in post 1.
I hope the Mexican immigrant that wins is religious (in that good caring, compassionate way).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-25, 13:52

I really could’ve used that jackpot. I’ve been spending money like I’d already won it. Guess I’ll have to return the Maybach first.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-25, 14:03

tGreenWay wrote:I really could’ve used that jackpot. I’ve been spending money like I’d already won it. Guess I’ll have to return the Maybach first.
I was at the Speedway at Lake Lansing and Abbot on Monday.. a dude wearing a t-shirt without sleeves was in front of me buying "Powerball" tickets..

is that the same thing as the "megamillions"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-25, 14:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I really could’ve used that jackpot. I’ve been spending money like I’d already won it. Guess I’ll have to return the Maybach first.
I was at the Speedway at Lake Lansing and Abbot on Monday.. a dude wearing a t-shirt without sleeves was in front of me buying "Powerball" tickets..

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 Abolish_Sleevery-tank_top-white_1024x1024

Was this the shirt he was wearing?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-25, 14:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 Abolish_Sleevery-tank_top-white_1024x1024

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 502811600

I don't know, but if I wore bro-tanks.. I'd think about picking that one up!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-25, 14:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-07-25, 18:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that would be awesome.

I've never bought a lottery ticket. I wouldn't even know where to go/what to ask.

I assume you'd walk into a place that sells lottery tickets and say "hi, I'd like to buy a lottery ticket, please"....The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 2599972566

Just tell the clerk you want to buy all possible combinations of numbers, that way you're guaranteed to win.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-25, 18:16

LooseGoose wrote:

Do you even read quotes from Dantonio? Every time he's quoted he speaks in religious terms. It's a HUGE part of who he is. Also just in case you're conflating the 2 religion isn't politics.

That's quite different from a thread about lotto jackpots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-25, 18:40

LooseGoose wrote:

Do you even read quotes from Dantonio? Every time he's quoted he speaks in religious terms. It's a HUGE part of who he is. Also just in case you're conflating the 2 religion isn't politics.

That's quite different from a thread about lotto jackpots.

I’m with ya, Goose, except for that one comment, which is just The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 8 1494614055 these days the past few decades.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-07-26, 07:56

Heard that you have a better chance of being attacked by a shark than winning this things. For most of you turds that couldn't find the ocean to save your life, that means less than a 0% chance.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-06, 20:50

It's your nightmare scenario - 11 employees at a Wells Fargo bank branch.

Wells Fargo Branch Temporarily Closes After Bank Workers Hit Half-Billion Dollar Powerball Jackpot

After a hefty federal tax, at 37 percent (the highest bracket), each will take home over $18 million. That's right... Uncle Sam will take home roughly $10.7 million for each of the eleven winners.

The financial employees range in age from 21 to 60, and the group's spokesman, Roland Reyes, said he pitched in his $2 "on a whim" before walking into Ernie’s Liquor to buy the lotto tickets.
PS - Powerball is $225M for Weds - almost at Swill levels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-11, 08:43

Public Service Reminder:

For those of you that could scrape by on a little less - tonight's Powerball projected @ $250M
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-08-11, 10:19

Fantasy 5 is up to $663,000, one of the highest pots ever.

Tickets are $1 and odds are ~1:600,000
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-11, 10:45

The Pantry wrote:Fantasy 5 is up to $663,000, one of the highest pots ever.

Tickets are $1 and odds are ~1:600,000

So if I bought every combination I’d make 63k? Or is the pot split by winners?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next