Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

+19
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
NigelUno
DWags
InTenSity
Turtleneck
steveschneider
pulling69
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
Gomer
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-17, 13:11

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/03/14/trans-folks-respond-bathroom-bills-wejustneedtopee-selfies

So, it's not so much a psychological thing that would ruin them, it's a belief that some could be physically attacked and hurt.  That helps. Thanks.

To me, it's simple.

Would you want your 10 year old daughter in a restroom with an older man who self identifies as female?

Hate to break it to you, but if you wouldn't subject yourself or your family to it, you don't support it. Just talking in general terms.

Refugees are great (just dont put them in my kids schools or house them in my zip code, thanks)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex?

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-17, 13:13

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, it's not so much a psychological thing that would ruin them, it's a belief that some could be physically attacked and hurt.  That helps. Thanks.

To me, it's simple.

Would you want your 10 year old daughter in a restroom with an older man who self identifies as female?

Hate to break it to you, but if you wouldn't subject yourself or your family to it, you don't support it. Just talking in general terms.

Refugees are great (just dont put them in my kids schools or house them in my zip code, thanks)
If she's using the stall, how would I even know?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 13:16

I wonder how many people outraged by bathrooms would want their wives or daughters alone with the sexual predator in the White House.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-17, 14:03

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 2nbtus6
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-04-17, 14:23

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

To me, it's simple.

Hate to break it to you, but if you wouldn't subject yourself or your family to it, you don't support it.  Just talking in general terms.

Would you want your 10 year old son in a restroom with an older man who self identifies as a female?

Honestly, that would be more of a concern.  Chances are a MTF transgender is going to be attracted to males, even if you want to assume that the transgender person in question is a pedo, which is also no different than any non-transgender being a pedo.

This is what I don't get about the conservative viewpoint, and I'd love to hear you or Goose explain the rationale to me.  You're saying that it's better for my daughter to see someone come into the ladies room in men's clothes and with a beard, who is attracted to females, and go into the stall, never knowing that they don't actually have a penis?  That's better than her seeing someone that looks and is dressed like a woman, and who has no attraction to women, go into a stall, all the while never knowing that the person does have a penis.

Please explain how this is better, more healthy, etc.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-17, 17:19

LooseGoose wrote:No. We didn't get to see all that free tit so these young whippersnappers shouldn't.

Women generally don't whip their tits out when they go into the bathroom. I asked a woman.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-17, 17:33

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:No.   We didn't get to see all that free tit so these young whippersnappers shouldn't.

Women generally don't whip their tits out when they go into the bathroom.  I asked a woman.
Let me keep the dream alive k roc?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-17, 17:44

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:No. We didn't get to see all that free tit so these young whippersnappers shouldn't.

Women generally don't whip their tits out when they go into the bathroom. I asked a woman.

I guess you've never followed around women with infants in Target before, have you, smarty pants?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-17, 17:48

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Women generally don't whip their tits out when they go into the bathroom.  I asked a woman.

I guess you've never followed around women with infants in Target before, have you, smarty pants?
Everybody knows that women go to the bathroom together because they are going to have steamy lesbian sex
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-17, 18:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Everybody knows that women go to the bathroom together because they are going to have steamy lesbian sex

I have seen plenty of video evidence of this fact.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-04-18, 21:12

More Republican politicians have been charged with sexual misconduct in bathrooms than Transgenders. I would like to motion that we ban all Republicans from public bathrooms until they can stop sexually assaulting people.

Thanks.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-18, 21:25

AnomanderRake wrote:More Republican politicians have been charged with sexual misconduct in bathrooms than Transgenders. I would like to motion that we ban all Republicans from public bathrooms until they can stop sexually assaulting people.

Thanks.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-20, 11:04

.....the fruits of stupid idea.

Transgender Charged With Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:14

LooseGoose wrote:.....the fruits of stupid idea.

Goose is back!!

what up, Goose??

(oh - and the sexual predator in the White House admitted to sexually assaulting women, whereas the person in your link is accused of such an act)

Talk to me Goose!!!

See ya next time you drop in to try to rile people up.  Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-20, 11:21

Goose?   Know how many rapes occur in bathrooms yearly, by "Normal" people?  Yeah, tons.   But yeah, take this one example and run with it.  IT's what the wack jobs at Fox will do.

So wait?  Was this in a transgender bathroom?  WTF goose.  Transgender people are going to rob banks, get speeding tickets, rape people, murder people etc.  What's your point?  That a transgender bathroom caused this rape?

Cause if that's so....... Guns...... gunssssssss GUNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS  cause mass shootings.  

Am I doing it right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:28

DWags wrote:

Goose?   Know how many rapes occur in bathrooms yearly, by "Normal" people?  Yeah, tons.   But yeah, take this one example and run with it.  IT's what the wack jobs at Fox will do.

So wait?  Was this in a transgender bathroom?  WTF goose.  Transgender people are going to rob banks, get speeding tickets, rape people, murder people etc.  What's your point?  That a transgender bathroom caused this rape?

Cause if that's so....... Guns...... gunssssssss GUNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS  cause mass shootings.  

Am I doing it right?

Goose posted this in the weekly mass shooting thread two days ago..

LooseGoose wrote:I wish we could join together and pass laws against shooting people. That would stop the criminals.

so.. maybe we should join together and pass laws against raping people? Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-20, 12:15

This happened in Wyoming. I have been following it.

This incident happened in a home, as most sexual assaults do. The perpetrator was well known to the victim, as most perpetrators of sexual assault are. This person was well known to Natrona county police, having done time for alcohol related abuse and assault multiple times over nearly a decade. It is clear that 1). they are a dysfunctional individual, and 2). their predilection toward assault and disturbing behavior is immaterial to their gender identity.

But please, continue with your moronic overgeneralizations.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2017-10-20, 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-10-20, 16:28

I just don't get the big issues with who goes in what bathroom. The damn thing needs to be cleaned and have working doors . That's all I care about.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-20, 16:46

Should we make all bathrooms/locker rooms unisex? - Page 3 502811600 Goose drops another turd and flys away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-20, 16:46

Dendrobates wrote:I just don't get the big issues with who goes in what bathroom. The damn thing needs to be cleaned and have working doors . That's all I care about.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3