Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you tell your girl about other chicks?

+6
DWags
AnomanderRake
Gomer
Blanch32
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
10 posters

Go down

How often do you tell your girl about other chicks? Empty How often do you tell your girl about other chicks?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-05-12, 23:58

Is it a strict open door/honest policy? Or are white lies OK?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How often do you tell your girl about other chicks? Empty Re: How often do you tell your girl about other chicks?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-13, 00:04

Are we talking about poultry or anal? Or anal with poultry?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How often do you tell your girl about other chicks? Empty Re: How often do you tell your girl about other chicks?

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-13, 00:17

Need more detail to answer this question
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-13, 00:18

..did date a chick that wanted an open relationship once. Let's just say she loved hearing these stories
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-05-13, 00:30

Blanch32 wrote:Need more detail to answer this question

Like when another girl hits on you, do you tell your significant other
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-05-13, 01:05

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

It depends if she's down for a threesome.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-05-13, 09:39

I don't think you have to worry about hiding all the nonexistent times you've been hit on by women.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-13, 09:49

from an old guy: I don't think you can come up with a scenario for me that would actually help your current relationship by talking about an ex or talking about some girl hitting on you to your current girl. Girls asking you about your old flames or other women are like wives asking their husband "Does this make me look fat?" You're crazy to answer that shit truthfully in my opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-13, 09:52

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I would, in a "laughing it off" kind of way. Just keep your current squeeze on her toes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-05-13, 10:54

All the time. Lets her know that I have options if she gets fat.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-13, 13:25

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

is the other chick hot?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-13, 13:33

DWags wrote:from an old guy: I don't think you can come up with a scenario for me that would actually help your current relationship by talking about an ex or talking about some girl hitting on you to your current girl. Girls asking you about your old flames or other women are like wives asking their husband "Does this make me look fat?" You're crazy to answer that shit truthfully in my opinion.

Completely disagree. Chicks need to be reminded that other hot chicks find their man attractive since they lose sight themselves. By pointing out another wants you, you are really telling her, "look, I got options, so cut the shit" otherwise she'll just keep neutering you for life
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-13, 13:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I would, in a "laughing it off" kind of way. Just keep your current squeeze on her toes.

This gsm member gets it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2016-05-17, 10:04

Blanch32 wrote:..did date a chick that wanted an open relationship once. Let's just say she loved hearing these stories

How did that end?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-05-17, 10:49

DWags wrote:from an old guy: I don't think you can come up with a scenario for me that would actually help your current relationship by talking about an ex or talking about some girl hitting on you to your current girl. Girls asking you about your old flames or other women are like wives asking their husband "Does this make me look fat?" You're crazy to answer that shit truthfully in my opinion.

100% spot on.

I always avoid it. There's definitely curiosity about a dude's past form a the new lady but you have to dance around that topic. Nothing good can come of that talk.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-17, 14:18

Bill Cain wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:..did date a chick that wanted an open relationship once. Let's just say she loved hearing these stories

How did that end?
Ummm...it ended.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down