Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going

4 posters

Go down

Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going  Empty Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 00:45

So he is openly attacking the judge, and for whatever reason dropped in a speech that the judge is Mexican.

http://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/484790/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going  Empty Re: Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 08:02

Turtleneck wrote:So he is openly attacking the judge, and for whatever reason dropped in a speech that the judge is Mexican.

I can understand why Trump is pissed. Curiel is the worst kind of Mexican, the Born in Indiana strain. Those Mexicans are particularly virulent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going  Empty Re: Trump does not like how the Trump U case is going

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 08:09

Haha.

I know all his fans like him because they think he is a tough guy, but he is massively insecure bag of whimp. Shit, I might have just got myself sued.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 13:38

*TRIGGERED*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 13:52

You about to tilt, SD?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-29, 13:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:So he is openly attacking the judge, and for whatever reason dropped in a speech that the judge is Mexican.

I can understand why Trump is pissed. Curiel is the worst kind of Mexican, the Born in Indiana strain. Those Mexicans are particularly virulent.

Probably the type that get all educated and shit like that. Won't use their Ph.D. And doctorates and master properly to cut grass in the area. Fuckers are probably doing things like engineering or doctoring or lawyering and shit like that.

How much would a wall cost around Indiana and could we make them pay for it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 14:32

Turtleneck wrote:You about to tilt, SD?

No, I'm happy watching Trump on fox right now wearing his maga hat. #45thPresident
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 14:37

Are you wearing your white hood while you watch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 14:39

Turtleneck wrote:Are you wearing your white hood while you watch?

Will never understand why people try to label every Republican nominee as a racist.  Obama is a cigarette smoking, black panther who invited black lives matter activists ( A terrorist organization) to the White House for policy discussions.  Obama wants a race war, not Trump.  SCHLONGED.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 14:45

Don't jump to conclusions. I am only labeling Trump a racist...and you by default.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 14:48

Turtleneck wrote:Don't jump to conclusions. I am only labeling Trump a racist...and you by default.

Give me one statement that makes Trump racist.  Ill wait. Obama is the only racist, he hates white people.  No President has ever been such a racist.  Trayvon martin is my son etc. White police are bad despite way more whites being shot proportionally! In bed with a terrorist organization black lives matter. Disgusting!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 14:54

Do you think he has David Duke's number on speed dial?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-29, 14:57

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Don't jump to conclusions. I am only labeling Trump a racist...and you by default.

Give me one statement that makes Trump racist.  Ill wait. Obama is the only racist, he hates white people.  No President has ever been such a racist.  Trayvon martin is my son etc. White police are bad despite way more whites being shot proportionally! In bed with a terrorist organization black lives matter. Disgusting!

I don't know that he's racist, but he sure notices a persons race. He is a populace however, and gets the crowd he's speaking to fired up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 14:58

Turtleneck wrote:Do you think he has David Duke's number on speed dial?

That's what I thought. You can't come up with shit. Obama hung out with all kinds of black panthers during his campaign and loved their endorsements. Obama is the only racist and you can't argue against that with facts. Sad!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 15:01

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't know that he's racist, but he sure notices a persons race.  He is a populace however, and gets the crowd he's speaking to fired up.

He is a populist but he is def. not racist.  When you have a racist President like Obama, you get a populist like Trump.  You wonder why with the refugee's destroying Europe by the day that right wing populists are becoming the new thing (Including Australia).? hmm I wonder.  
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 15:08

SD does not like his crush being labeled for what he is, a racist. How many times has the Department of Justice sued Trump for racial discrimination? Twice, right? I have all I need to know to make the call.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 15:12

Turtleneck wrote:SD does not like his crush being labeled for what he is, a racist. How many times has the Department of Justice sued Trump for racial discrimination? Twice, right? I have all I need to know to make the call.

You really want to go early 1970's? Why don't we go 1960's when Clinton voted agains the civil rights act. He sure is friend with a lot of black people to be a racist. Before the race he was friends with Al Sharpton, 50 cent, Tigers Woods and many others. Fuck off.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2016-05-29, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 15:13

Houston, we are fueling for tilt....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-29, 15:14

Turtleneck wrote:Houston, we are fueling for tilt....

SCHLONGED.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-29, 15:16

Houston, thrusters are on and tilt is commencing...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-29, 15:36

I kinda missed all the Trump nonsense.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-29, 17:25

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:You about to tilt, SD?

No, I'm happy watching Trump on fox right now wearing his maga hat. #45thPresident

He only came up with the hat idea because he was terrified his combover would look like a trash can lid as the wind whipped it opened and closed, up and down.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-05, 16:50

So...he really just needs a white male to hear the case. Is that too much to ask? By white male I do not mean the of Mexican heritage born in America type. I mean the good old boy white bred born in America confederate flag type.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/us/politics/could-a-muslim-judge-be-trump-neutral-trump-thinks-not.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/2IrD6i4c2H
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down