Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point

2 posters

Go down

Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point Empty Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point

Post by Vlad 2016-06-06, 09:19

Given what he's said and the positions he's taken regarding Mexicans and Muslims, OF COURSE a Mexican judge or a Muslim judge is likely to be biased against him! Judges are human, and yes, when you call Mexicans rapists and murderes, a judge of Mexican ethnicity just MIGHT be biased against you. But that's not the point. The point is that, by taking the positions he's taking, the only judget who CAN possibly give him a fair trial is a white male. And that's just not the America we live in today.

Sorry Donald, you dont' get to choose your judge, and you certainly don't get to choose his ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation...

What a dummy.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point Empty Re: Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 09:20

I like how you only read your own threads and posts.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point Empty Re: Trump isn't wrong about judges being biased, but he's missing the point

Post by Vlad 2016-06-06, 09:57

Turtleneck wrote:I like how you only read your own threads and posts.

I'm concerned about the credibility of random internet posters. Especially that Bob guy. Razz
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down