Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been at scout camp, wth happened here?

+11
tGreenWay
Gomer
tanfan!
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
SeeRockCity
15 posters

Go down

been at scout camp, wth happened here? Empty been at scout camp, wth happened here?

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-08, 22:30

SD is banned again? who would have thought?

links to good stuff please... TIA
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

been at scout camp, wth happened here? Empty Re: been at scout camp, wth happened here?

Post by Nordic 2016-06-08, 22:31

Nothing major... he asked to be banned, then asked for his account to be deleted, then threatened to sue... typical day for SD
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

been at scout camp, wth happened here? Empty Re: been at scout camp, wth happened here?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 22:32

Yeah, that about sums it up. It wasn't really that good. Then the typical characters went on their same old same old 10+ year old rants.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-08, 22:33

Thread is on the front page, it was pretty funny, he said he was sick of posting on a board full of fat liberals.

Herbie and blanch are still whining about Moose being banned and somehow it's all my fault. We decided to merge the whining into one thread because people are getting pretty sick of it.

Also Tanfan is back and trying to prove some point but most people seem to just be ignoring him because he's not very witty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-08, 22:37

ok, thought i missed something.

death, taxes, and tSwill gonna Swill

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 22:39

Please change the settings to auto-correct "gsm" to "Great State of Michigan"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 22:40

I banned turtleneck and wbh banned xsang last week SRC. You see that? It was kinda funny at the time because we thought we could undo it. We could not and had to beg for help from heat and you.

Some people got mad at us. Not turtleneck or xsang mind you, they thought it was funny, but other unaffected people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-08, 22:41

I actually had already forgotten about that Travis. That was like a decade ago in message board years.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 22:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I actually had already forgotten about that Travis. That was like a decade ago in message board years.

Then what is blanch and tanfan talking about things that happened in 2002? Like, prehistoric times?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-08, 22:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I actually had already forgotten about that Travis. That was like a decade ago in message board years.

Then what is blanch and tanfan talking about things that happened in 2002? Like, prehistoric times?

like most of UofM football wons
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-08, 22:44

I'm not going to answer a rhetorical question.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-08, 23:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I banned turtleneck and wbh banned xsang last week SRC. You see that? It was kinda funny at the time because we thought we could undo it. We could not and had to beg for help from heat and you.

Some people got mad at us. Not turtleneck or xsang mind you, they thought it was funny, but other unaffected people.

Too soon.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-08, 23:06

been at scout camp, wth happened here? 502811600

Fuck you trav.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-08, 23:09

All I do is bitch, apparently.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 23:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Thread is on the front page, it was pretty funny, he said he was sick of posting on a board full of fat liberals.

Herbie and blanch are still whining about Moose being banned and somehow it's all my fault. We decided to merge the whining into one thread because people are getting pretty sick of it.

Also Tanfan is back and trying to prove some point but most people seem to just be ignoring him because he's not very witty.

been at scout camp, wth happened here? Image11
been at scout camp, wth happened here? Image11

You be the cow. I'll be the dog. Let's fuck
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-08, 23:46

I can tell you who wasn't involved.

Funniest part about it was OPTP publicly announcing that he was not longer going to swaddle SD's balls because he this attention whoring of his was too much been at scout camp, wth happened here? 502811600
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 23:49

SeeRockCity wrote:ok, thought i missed something.

death, taxes, and tSwill gonna Swill

Shocking, I know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 23:50

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I banned turtleneck and wbh banned xsang last week SRC. You see that? It was kinda funny at the time because we thought we could undo it. We could not and had to beg for help from heat and you.

Too soon.

been at scout camp, wth happened here? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-08, 23:56

Gomer wrote:I can tell you who wasn't involved.

Funniest part about it was OPTP publicly announcing that he was not longer going to swaddle SD's balls because he this attention whoring of his was too much been at scout camp, wth happened here? 502811600

I didn't say that gomer. Now that he is gone - when are you ever going to post? Maybe this isn't such a bad thing...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-09, 00:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Gomer wrote:I can tell you who wasn't involved.

I didn't say that gomer. Now that he is gone - when are you ever going to post? Maybe this isn't such a bad thing...
Not verbatim.  I was paraphrasing.  Got the gist of it right though.

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Done going to battle for you SD. This is a bitch move.
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.

And I'll keep just on posting like I had.  Maybe you never noticed, but all your persistent mewling when I banned him for posting the nude (and probably before that) lead me to largely ignore him.  Even when he came back after his most recent banning and was tripping over himself to post about me I didn't respond.

But you just go ahead and keep living in this alternate reality you've constructed around your safe place.  Whatever makes you comfortable.  I want you to be happy =)
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-09, 00:26

Gomer wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Done going to battle for you SD. This is a bitch move.
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.

And I'll keep just on posting like I had.  Maybe you never noticed, but all your persistent mewling when I banned him for posting the nude (and probably before that) lead me to largely ignore him.  Even when he came back after his most recent banning and was tripping over himself to post about me I didn't respond.

But you just go ahead and keep living in this alternate reality you've constructed around your safe place.  Whatever makes you comfortable.  I want you to be happy =)

Ouch. Feel the Bern.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 00:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Ouch. Feel the Bern.

Which part?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 00:30

Those quotes = swaddling his balls? Hm. Ok.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-09, 00:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Those quotes = swaddling his balls? Hm. Ok.
He was a piece of shit and you always tripped over yourself to defend him.  That = swaddling his balls, or in your parlance, "going to battle" for him. Kind of ironic for a guy who pitches himself as not caring and being above the fray. If you want to be ironic, I can be slightly hyperbolic.  Such is the nature of the free world we live in.

I'm just glad you had your eyes opened finally.  Truly I am.  Peace.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 06:56

Gomer wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Those quotes = swaddling his balls? Hm. Ok.
He was a piece of shit and you always tripped over yourself to defend him.  That = swaddling his balls, or in your parlance, "going to battle" for him. Kind of ironic for a guy who pitches himself as not caring and being above the fray. If you want to be ironic, I can be slightly hyperbolic.  Such is the nature of the free world we live in.

I'm just glad you had your eyes opened finally.  Truly I am.  Peace.

Thanks for getting involved.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-09, 20:44

The Pantry wrote:Please change the settings to auto-correct "gsm" to "Great State of Michigan"

been at scout camp, wth happened here? Tumblr_m2n72dxsLu1qbolbn
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-10, 07:55

SeeRockCity wrote:

like most of UofM football wons
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 08:36

Please change GSM to "I'm blanch and i like it up the pooper".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down