Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.

3 posters

Go down

It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.  Empty It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.  Normal

This is officially the weirdest place in America
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/14/this-is-officially-the-weirdest-place-in-america/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.  Empty Re: It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:55 pm

I don't really like being lumped in with Lansing but if it makes me more "normal", than I can live with it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.  Empty Re: It turns out Bob and Greenway are very normal people.

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 pm

You take that back. That's a gotcha piece from the liberal elite media. Total bullshit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:You take that back. That's a gotcha piece from the liberal elite media. Total bullshit.
yep.. total click bait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:You take that back. That's a gotcha piece from the liberal elite media. Total bullshit.
yep.. total click bait.

As if we'd be dumb enough to actually open the article. It's not like you and I are specifically mentioned in it. I mean, you don't think it refers to us by name, do you? You're right. Probably not. Still, it'd be too bad if we were mentioned in a newspaper article and missed it. I like to cut out stories about me and put them in a memory scrapbook. I use pinking shears to give the story a fancy border.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down