Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff'

+2
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff' Empty Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff'

Post by NigelUno Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 18:05

http://espn.go.com/recruiting/basketball/story/_/id/16616376/shaquille-oneal-wants-son-play-lsu-michigan-state-kentucky

"I would like my son to play for a coach that's going to teach him next-level stuff," O'Neal said on Monday's edition of "The Big Podcast With Shaq." "I have three in mind: Johnny Jones, LSU, because I know him personally, Calipari and the coach from Michigan State ... Tom Izzo. I've told my son many times, it's your decision and it is [his] decision. ... I need somebody that's gonna curse him out, treat him like a man. Those three guys are the ones I would like him to play for."

O'Neal also said he refuses to "steer" his son to any school but joked about the perks of attending his alma mater.

"LSU pays very well," he said. "I'm just playing. I'm just playing."

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff' Empty Re: Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff'

Post by Turtleneck Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 18:06

We need a recruiting thread...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff' Empty Re: Shaquille O'Neal wants son, Shareef, to play for coaches with 'next-level stuff'

Post by NigelUno Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 18:34

Turtleneck wrote:We need a recruiting thread...

A thread? We should have a whole recruiting only board!

Think big!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 19:03

i remember Barkley saying last spring that if he had a son that was being highly recruited he'd want him to play for Izzo.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 19:17

Within the last month the kid has said his dad is pushing UK.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 19:41

Turtleneck wrote:Within the last month the kid has said his dad is pushing UK.

You cant spell  fUcKheads without UK
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 20:13

I almost didn't read this thread because there wasn't a bolt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 20:18

Is mini-Shaq a legit 'croot or ridding the coattails of the Shaq name?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down