Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded

4 posters

Go down

Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded Empty Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded

Post by Vlad 19/10/15, 03:30 pm

Anyone seen a real-time sideline video, of either team?  Please share the link if you have it.

TIA.

Last edited by Vlad on 19/10/15, 03:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded Empty Re: Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded

Post by InTenSity 19/10/15, 03:33 pm

I don't know if this works or not. I'm blocked from youtube at work.

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=2FmDryIq6KQ&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4IptjI6G2os%26feature%3Dshare

Here is the thread on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/3pammj/michigan_state_at_michigan_final_play_sideline/
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded Empty Re: Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded

Post by steveschneider 19/10/15, 03:39 pm

InTenSity wrote:I don't know if this works or not. I'm blocked from youtube at work.

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=2FmDryIq6KQ&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4IptjI6G2os%26feature%3Dshare

Here is the thread on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/3pammj/michigan_state_at_michigan_final_play_sideline/

That was amazing
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 19/10/15, 03:41 pm

See Vlad. We can get along.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 19/10/15, 03:43 pm

"Get yo ass up and celebrate!" Lots of videos out there of the play, but no sideline reactions as the play unfolded 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 19/10/15, 03:50 pm

InTenSity wrote:See Vlad. We can get along.

Have we not been getting along? I don't take internet stuff personally (most of the time), so I don't remember.

And thanks for the link, but was looking for Dantonio's reaction as the play unfolded, not a view of the play from the sidelines.

Last edited by Vlad on 19/10/15, 03:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 19/10/15, 03:55 pm

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:See Vlad. We can get along.

Have we not been getting along? I don't take internet stuff personally (most of the time), so I don't remember.

And thanks for the link!
NP. I think the reddit link might have a few more video's I haven't posted. I'm trying to find anything I can.

EDSBS.com is ok, but I don't understand their threads.
SB Nation I haven't been to yet.
I still need to go check out B/R as well.

I've been worthless today at work. One of those hangovers where it hurts to smile, and can't concentrate on anything.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down