Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser!

+12
The_Dude
Herbie Green
Martin Spartan
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
BleacherSwill
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Empty Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser!

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Empty Re: Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser!

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:08 pm

WHERE?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Empty Re: Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser!

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Doogie Howser wrote:This is incredibly inappropriate even with permission. I guess you get a free pass to do whatever you want since this is now your board. I'm bring my VIP info back to spartanswill. See ya jokers.

Last edited by Death Roe on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Doogie Howser wrote:This is incredibly inappropriate even with permission. I guess you get a free pass to do whatever you want since this is now your board. I'm bring my VIP info back to spartanswill. See ya jokers.

DOOGIE! DOOGIE! DOOGIE!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Death Roe wrote:

What's the backstory on Doogie's rage and departure from TOB?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:16 pm

I think he's just using us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I think he's just using us.

Good point. I hope Doogie realizes we are not all as easy as Travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 pm

DOOOOOOOOOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f60d Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f618 Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f60d Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f618 Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f60d Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 1f618
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Do you guys also miss how your mouth starts to taste sort of sweaty because you're nervous and excited whenever Doogie posts?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Doogie, come back!
Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Tumblr_inline_mh63i73fCo1rwvk4w
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Death Roe wrote:Doogie, come back!
Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Tumblr_inline_mh63i73fCo1rwvk4w

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:34 pm

For a board that tolerates the Dude, I don't think the little gay guy could be any worse.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 pm

BleacherSwill wrote:For a board that tolerates the Dude, I don't think the little gay guy could be any worse.

Just because he posts here doesn't mean we tolerate him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:44 pm

The little gay guy?Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you guys also miss how your mouth starts to taste sort of sweaty because you're nervous and excited whenever Doogie posts?

You are going to scare him away again. Stop.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Nordic wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you guys also miss how your mouth starts to taste sort of sweaty because you're nervous and excited whenever Doogie posts?

Ok fine.

Doogie, if you come back I promise I will stop being the first response in every single one of your threads.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Ok fine.

Doogie, if you come back I promise I will stop being the first response in every single one of your threads.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 am

Bump for Doogie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:55 am

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 4113017228 I don't think he's coming back.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 4113017228 I don't think he's coming back.

Maybe if you would stop shitting your negativity all over the board he would
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! 4113017228 I don't think he's coming back.

Golly gee Travis. It sure would be swell if Doogie came back soon. I'll bake him some chocolate chip cookies when he does!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:01 am

Doogie the TrueInsiderâ„¢!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:24 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Golly gee Travis. It sure would be swell if Doogie came back soon. I'll bake him some chocolate chip cookies when he does!

Better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am

MartinSpartan on tRCMB:
That is great, now talk everyone else into doing the same. They won't though so what will continue to happen is this thread will get side tracked for pages on end responding to people who are here just to stir the pot (quite a few of which happen to hang out at tSwill). It takes a special kind of loser to enjoy messing up other peoples entertainment, but unfortunately we have quite a few people like that that hang around our board.

"Here just to stir the pot" = criticize anything SD says. After all he is the god.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 am

Why don't we just remove Martin's Geronte status? Dude obviously doesn't care, acting like a baby.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:51 am

DOOGIE, COME BACK TO US. WE HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE SWILL!

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Giphy
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am

LooseGoose wrote:
MartinSpartan on tRCMB:
That is great, now talk everyone else into doing the same. They won't though so what will continue to happen is this thread will get side tracked for pages on end responding to people who are here just to stir the pot (quite a few of which happen to hang out at tSwill). It takes a special kind of loser to enjoy messing up other peoples entertainment, but unfortunately we have quite a few people like that that hang around our board.

"Here just to stir the pot" = criticize anything SD says. After all he is the god.

"It takes a special kind of loser to mess up other people's entertainment."

Suck a dick asshole. Your constant bannings for no reason and insistence on turning that board into a site that exclusively talks about recruiting and the same old bits from 10 years ago (mostly started by people here) is exactly what messed up that board. So, you special kind of loser, way to mess up people's entertainment. You hypocritical fuck nugget.

Good riddance to bad rubbish with that board I say to those of you that still post there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am

Come back doogie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:55 am

Death Roe wrote:Why don't we just remove Martin's Geronte status? Dude obviously doesn't care, acting like a baby.

MARTINSPARTAN

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:56 am

Just eliminate the username, then.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:56 am

Hey Nigel, how come you never responded to my reply to your PM a few weeks ago?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 am

NigelUno wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Why don't we just remove Martin's Geronte status? Dude obviously doesn't care, acting like a baby.

MARTINSPARTAN

Try this dipfuck.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/u136

How does he keep Geronte with 35 posts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Suck a dick asshole. Your constant bannings for no reason and insistence on turning that board into a site that exclusively talks about recruiting and the same old bits from 10 years ago (mostly started by people here) is exactly what messed up that board. So, you special kind of loser, way to mess up people's entertainment. You hypocritical fuck nugget.

Good riddance to bad rubbish with that board I say to those of you that still post there.

And on a Tuesday, no less.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

MARTINSPARTAN

Try this dipfuck.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/u136

How does he keep Geronte with 35 posts?

I don't think he is a Geronte...not that it really matters. I apologize for looking up his user name and then posting what I saw. Here's another link that says he's not a Geronte.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/g4-gerousia

If you have any serious questions regarding it, send them to Heat. He handles all of that stuff. Have a great day.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:08 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Haha, I'm actually in a lovely mood today greenway. The birds are singing and shit like that. I just thought that particular line, from one of the very people that caused a mass exodus from that board because he was so busy ruining other people's fun because he didn't like what their brand of fun is, was particularly hilariously hypocritical and clearly shows that in two years he's done no amount of self reflection about how shitty he was.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:09 am

Hey Nigel, are you upset that I didn't reply to Moose's thread? I bet you are.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 am

Death Roe wrote:Hey Nigel, are you upset that I didn't reply to Moose's thread? I bet you are.

You showed him. I like your strategy. Don't give him attention.

Of course, by bringing his name up here...you kind of give him attention....
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:12 am

True. However, you can tell it irks him that certain posters don't respond to his drudge on there.

Have a great day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Haha, I'm actually in a lovely mood today greenway. The birds are singing and shit like that. I just thought that particular line, from one of the very people that caused a mass exodus from that board because he was so busy ruining other people's fun because he didn't like what their brand of fun is, was particularly hilariously hypocritical and clearly shows that in two years he's done no amount of self reflection about how shitty he was.

My dog just pooped.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:32 am

tGreenWay wrote:

My dog just pooped.

Secretly maybe I'm just trying to bait Martin into replying to us so I can post this over and over again in reply to all of his posts. Maybe I will anyway. Fuck it.

Welcome back Swill Recruiting Insider, Doogie Howser! Jv8ODg
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next