Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill

+8
Heat Miser
Senior Dickfist
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
12 posters

Go down

I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill Empty I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill

Post by DWags 2020-07-07, 14:34

I don’t believe anyone has ever had a better week to ten days. Travis, as an old man it’s hard to get fully erect, but your efforts had me saluting today. On behalf of boomers and the blue pill, thank you.

“If Travis is your recruiting coordinator, you don’t need the blue pill”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill Empty Re: I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-07-07, 14:35

Who doesn't get a boner when they think of Travis. Nothing to be ashamed of Wags.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill Empty Re: I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-07, 14:36

Only if this results in a natty in 2022.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-07, 14:45

Let’s not allow Travis to rest on his laurels just yet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-07, 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:Let’s not allow Travis to rest on his laurels just yet.

Never. Always hustlin. Always bringing those kids in, letting them have their moment, making them a wicked graphic, then buying them a snow cone and mailing it to their house with shaving of my skin to prove my love for them. Can’t stop won’t stop keep grinding
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-07, 14:58

I’m on board.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-07, 14:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Let’s not allow Travis to rest on his laurels just yet.

Never. Always hustlin. Always bringing those kids in, letting them have their moment, making them a wicked graphic, then buying them a snow cone and mailing it to their house with shaving of my skin to prove my love for them. Can’t stop won’t stop keep grinding

Now you get an attaboy. Well done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-07, 15:03

Just getting ready to send this one out to a new croot I heard about in Ohio. Always looking forward to the next one ya know

I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill Maxresdefault
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-07-07, 15:07

Travis, make sure you call it an edit. Not graphic. It's an edit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-07, 15:32

Please allow me to be the first to denounce this suggested raise.  Unless new targets are strictly Quakers, Travis is not the man for the job.  All he brings to the table are oats.  Who the fuck wants Oats?  Oh, the fucking Quakers want oats.  Well fuck it, I don't want anymore Quakers around here.  Too loosey-goosey for me.  

For the record, I've never met a Quaker that I'm aware of
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Senior Dickfist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-07, 15:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis, make sure you call it an edit. Not graphic. It's an edit.

Lol Ill make sure to mention that on my tic tac toe
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-07, 15:40

Senior Dickfist wrote:Please allow me to be the first to denounce this suggested raise.  Unless new targets are strictly Quakers, Travis is not the man for the job.  All he brings to the table are oats.  Who the fuck wants Oats?  Oh, the fucking Quakers want oats.  Well fuck it, I don't want anymore Quakers around here.  Too loosey-goosey for me.  

Or Methodists.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Senior Dickfist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-07-07, 15:57

DWags wrote:I don’t believe anyone has ever had a better week to ten days.  Travis, as an old man it’s hard to get fully erect, but your efforts had me saluting today.  On behalf of boomers and the blue pill, thank you.  

He's gotta step it up on the football side. #whathaveyoudoneformelately
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-07, 16:26

kingstonlake wrote:I’m on bored
fify
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-07, 16:41

Senior Dickfist wrote:Please allow me to be the first to denounce this suggested raise.  Unless new targets are strictly Quakers, Travis is not the man for the job.  All he brings to the table are oats.  Who the fuck wants Oats?  Oh, the fucking Quakers want oats.  Well fuck it, I don't want anymore Quakers around here.  Too loosey-goosey for me.  

Dickfist enters the thread with all the subtlety of a heart attack. I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-07-07, 18:42

As long as we blame Pylon for the eventual decommitments, it is fine to reward Travis with a little extra for his recent efforts.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-07-07, 19:53

Trav, after you wrap up this 2021 class, can solve this corona issue?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-07, 20:05

You gotta let the virus have its moment. But let it have it from at least 6 feet away at all times
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-08, 11:36

tGreenWay wrote:

Dickfist enters the thread with all the subtlety of a heart attack. I think Travis should get a raise as the recruiting coordinator of the swill 502811600

That's about how I operate.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

tGreenWay and Senior Dickfist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-08, 11:37

DWags wrote:

Or Methodists.

Don't know any Methodists. Do they want oats too?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Senior Dickfist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-08, 13:44

Travis, are you the person responsible for disliking my posts? If so, that's cool, and if it's the Quakers, that's cool too since I've disparaged you both. In other words, that's cool.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-08, 13:49

Yes Dickfest. I’m sorry that I tried to make sure you had oats which are an excellent hearty food in the apocalypse I was just looking out for your best interest and I don’t know why you’re so mad at me :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-08, 14:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yes Dickfest. I’m sorry that I tried to make sure you had oats which are an excellent hearty food in the apocalypse I was just looking out for your best interest and I don’t know why you’re so mad at me :(

Come on Travis, I'm not the least bit mad at you. The oats did help, but I feel you could have done more. Scratch that, I am mad at you. I'm currently manufacturing the rage, so please check back later for an update on what exactly it is that I'm mad at. Until then, I did "like" one of your comments....you ripped on Jimmy.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-07-08, 14:15

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Senior Dickfist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-07-08, 15:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote::)

Trav, I liked your post since you forgot to! I got your back, man!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-07-08, 16:18

DWags wrote:I don’t believe anyone has ever had a better week to ten days. Travis, as an old man it’s hard to get fully erect, but your efforts had me saluting today. On behalf of boomers and the blue pill, thank you.

Still angling for that hat eh?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down