Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I left work early today....

+11
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
InTenSity
tGreenWay
BleacherSwill
The Pantry
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tTy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I left work early today.... Empty I left work early today....

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 21:45

... and stopped and had three pints at the watering hole with some frens and co-workers. Picked up a pint of two-hearted for when I got home, drank that. Wife was at Meijer and the kids talked her into buying two 1.5 pound lobsters and we ended up having them for dinner. Kids didn't like them so I ate both of those motherfuckers and half of her new york strip. Had a couple more Miller Lite pints while I was cooking/eating. Just settling down now to relax. Not a bad afternoon, you guys.

I am still sad that Mike Sadler died though. I'm a pretty lucky dude.... I love you guys. I left work early today.... 685334576
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I left work early today.... Empty Re: I left work early today....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-26, 21:53

I love you too ty and next time you have too much lobster let me know and then keep them warm for like four hours or whatever
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 21:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love you too ty and next time you have too much lobster let me know and then keep them warm for like four hours or whatever

Oh, they are still warm. Prolly 98.6-ish F or so right meow....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 21:55

tTy wrote:... and stopped and had three pints at the watering hole with some frens and co-workers. Picked up a pint of two-hearted for when I got home, drank that. Wife was at Meijer and the kids talked her into buying two 1.5 pound lobsters and we ended up having them for dinner. Kids didn't like them so I ate both of those motherfuckers and half of her new york strip. Had a couple more Miller Lite pints while I was cooking/eating. Just settling down now to relax. Not a bad afternoon, you guys.

I am still sad that Mike Sadler died though. I'm a pretty lucky dude.... I love you guys. I left work early today.... 685334576

Live or frozen?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-26, 21:56

Serious question, not trying to be an ass. What's the point of buying an entire live lobster? Why not just buy tails? Can you really get any decent meat out of any other part? I know there's some in the claws but that is small in comparison and such a pain in the ass to get at. Maybe I'm just not a lobster cracking pro.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-26, 21:57

tTy wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love you too ty and next time you have too much lobster let me know and then keep them warm for like four hours or whatever

I'm probably not going to drive up there right now if I'm honest with you ty. I love you though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 21:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Serious question, not trying to be an ass. What's the point of buying an entire live lobster? Why not just buy tails? Can you really get any decent meat out of any other part? I know there's some in the claws but that is small in comparison and such a pain in the ass to get at. Maybe I'm just not a lobster cracking pro.

Well they make a cool squeak squeel sound when you put them in the water.

I'm a crab leg over lobster guy. If given the choice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-26, 22:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Serious question, not trying to be an ass. What's the point of buying an entire live lobster? Why not just buy tails? Can you really get any decent meat out of any other part? I know there's some in the claws but that is small in comparison and such a pain in the ass to get at. Maybe I'm just not a lobster cracking pro.

I left work early today.... H2_Cook_Lobster_Crack_Claw_9
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:03

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:... and stopped and had three pints at the watering hole with some frens and co-workers.  Picked up a pint of two-hearted for when I got home, drank that.  Wife was at Meijer and the kids talked her into buying two 1.5 pound lobsters and we ended up having them for dinner.  Kids didn't like them so I ate both of those motherfuckers and half of her new york strip.  Had a couple more Miller Lite pints while I was cooking/eating.  Just settling down now to relax.  Not a bad afternoon, you guys.

I am still sad that Mike Sadler died though.  I'm a pretty lucky dude.... I love you guys.  I left work early today.... 685334576

Live or frozen?

LMFAO, I couldn't get him to smile.

I left work early today.... Img_2010
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:05

I eat all the tail, claws, suck the meat out of the legs and tail flaps. I also eat the green shit... I think it's the liver or something, but I'm not sure.

I've never actually had just a frozen lobster tail, but I think that it would not be as fun as tearing apart the real thing.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tTy wrote:

I'm probably not going to drive up there right now if I'm honest with you ty. I love you though.

You are welcome any time, man. I fucking love you.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:08

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Live or frozen?

Nice. Did they make the noise?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:11

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

I don't know for sure.  I dropped them in head first (because that's how you're supposed to do it to avoid splashing) and the boy rolled right up to the rim to check it out, and I got so scared that he was going to get splashed with boiling water from a flappin lobster tail that I ended up yelling at him to get back and scared him.  I felt like a dick, but he could have gotten a face full of a rolling boil if one of them flopped around just right.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-26, 22:13

Alaska cruise daughter has been making me increasingly jealous of her seemingly endless access to fresh king crab legs for a couple months now. It's starting to seriously piss me off.

I left work early today.... Ak43_k10I left work early today.... Ak5010

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:16

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't know for sure.  I dropped them in head first (because that's how you're supposed to do it to avoid splashing) and the boy rolled right up to the rim to check it out, and I got so scared that he was going to get splashed with boiling water from a flappin lobster tail that I ended up yelling at him to get back and scared him.  I felt like a dick, but he could have gotten a face full of a rolling boil if one of them flopped around just right.

Good call. When you deep fry a turkey in your rug there how the fuck do you clean the shit? I've done two in mine because it's such a pain in the ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:17

The Pantry wrote:Alaska cruise daughter has been making me increasingly jealous of her seemingly endless access to fresh king crab legs for a couple months now. It's starting to seriously piss me off.

I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946 I left work early today.... 1966794946
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:20

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Good call. When you deep fry a turkey in your rug there how the fuck do you clean the shit? I've done two in mine because it's such a pain in the ass.

I haven't deep fried a turkey in 20 years. Never in that pot, anyway..... Probably on that burner though. I think it was at a Spartan game and I forgot to turn the gas off and the fucking oil flash pointed and burst into flames..... guh, that was good times..... lmao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-07-26, 22:26

tTy wrote:... and stopped and had three pints at the watering hole with some frens and co-workers. Picked up a pint of two-hearted for when I got home, drank that. Wife was at Meijer and the kids talked her into buying two 1.5 pound lobsters and we ended up having them for dinner. Kids didn't like them so I ate both of those motherfuckers and half of her new york strip. Had a couple more Miller Lite pints while I was cooking/eating. Just settling down now to relax. Not a bad afternoon, you guys.

Miller lite. The basement of beer.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:32

BleacherSwill wrote:

Miller lite. The basement of beer.

Miller Lite has pretty much paid for everything I have in life.

What did you have for dinner tonight?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 22:40

The Pantry wrote:Alaska cruise daughter has been making me increasingly jealous of her seemingly endless access to fresh king crab legs for a couple months now. It's starting to seriously piss me off.

Your daughter has the dominant hair gene. If she has boys, they won't go bald.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-26, 22:44

My wife and I had a frozen bag of Mongolian beef tonight. It was aight. I wanted taco Tuesday. We usually don't eat that though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 22:45

We had Thai tonight. Always sofa king good.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:46

tGreenWay wrote:

How the fuck can you tell that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-07-26, 22:50

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Dude, it's obvious
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-26, 22:50

I'm glad you had a good day Ty.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 22:51

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

See the little isthmus sticking out in the middle of her forehead at the hairline? That's the sign. If that's not there, it's a recessive gene and her boys will eventually lose their hair. A lot of women even have a slight inward curve, which is the easiest giveaway of future bald boys.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm glad you had a good day Ty.

Thanks buddy. Sorry for being such a fucking dick sometimes..... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-26, 22:54

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

See the little isthmus sticking out in the middle of her forehead at the hairline? That's the sign. If that's not there, it's a recessive gene and her boys will eventually lose their hair. A lot of women even have a slight inward curve, which is the easiest giveaway of future bald boys.

The fuck. Now I need to look at my daughters head. I'd post but you all are creeps.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-07-26, 22:55

I had a dry chicken sandwich and a few jalapeno chips from Meijer.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:56

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious... I always thought that the best indicator was maternal grandfathers head of hair. Or are these two both NOT mutually exclusive. Not to hijack my own thread, but my moms father had a brillopad hairdo till the day he died, and mine isn't going anywhere... It is thick as fuck and I have to get it thinned out every three weeks or my brain bucket overheats due to too much hairs.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:56

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

See the little isthmus sticking out in the middle of her forehead at the hairline?  That's the sign. If that's not there, it's a recessive gene and her boys will eventually lose their hair. A lot of women even have a slight inward curve, which is the easiest giveaway of future bald boys.

The fuck. Now I need to look at my daughters head. I'd post but you all are creeps.

c'mon, Pantry did it!!!!  And his daughter was suckin on a crab dick!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-07-26, 22:57

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Mind blown.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:57

y2kMgrad wrote:I had a dry chicken sandwich and a few jalapeno chips from Wal-Mart.

fixed.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 22:58

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well, the other way to tell is that baldness comes from the maternal grandfather. If you're bald, your grandsons will be, too. If you have hair, so will they.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 22:59

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well, the other way to tell is that baldness comes from the maternal grandfather. If you're bald, your grandsons will be, too. If you have hair, so will they.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 23:00

tTy wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Serious... I always thought that the best indicator was maternal grandfathers head of hair. Or are these two both NOT mutually exclusive. Not to hijack my own thread, but my moms father had a brillopad hairdo till the day he died, and mine isn't going anywhere... It is thick as fuck and I have to get it thinned out every three weeks or my brain bucket overheats due to too much hairs.....

I didn't see your post before I answered DWags. You're right, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-07-26, 23:01

tTy wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:I had a dry chicken sandwich and a few jalapeno chips from Wal-Mart.

fixed.

Now I'm eating a piece of Arnie's cake. It's delicious.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 23:04

Funny thing is, it's almost always the first thing I look for when I meet a woman or see a head shot of some celebrity online (after the tits, obviously). The first one who comes to mind is Jennifer Lopez, who is going to have some bald-ass sons.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-07-26, 23:04

tGreenWay wrote:
tTy wrote:

I didn't see your post before I answered DWags. You're right, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

OK, so now that we have that solved, which one of my ancestors do I blame for my tiny dick? I mean, at full mast, I'm respectable, but this motherfucker can deflate to the size of a "large" jelly bean if it's cold enough out there. TIA...

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-26, 23:05

y2kMgrad wrote:
tTy wrote:

fixed.

Now I'm eating a piece of Arnie's cake. It's delicious.

Do you steal cake from people often?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next