Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office.

3 posters

Go down

I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office. Empty I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office.

Post by tTy 2015-10-19, 19:01

There were some non-partial guys that wanted to talk the game, but for the most part, I didn't really have to hear about UM or JIMMAAAAYYY! for the first time since he was an NFL coach.  I know for a fact that I was intentionally avoided by three gigantic slappies and the thing is, I actually NEVER talk shit.  Ever.  Fucking pussies.  Most of the time I play along with them and self deprecate because it is the best way to make them shut the fuck up, leave me alone and go home to beat their wives.

Today, though????  Slunk away in the shadows, and tried to keep out of my sight.  What a bunch of spineless fuckers.  I actually didn't even lay eyes on the three biggest slappies.

Last edited by tTy on 2015-10-19, 19:07; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office. Empty Re: I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-10-19, 19:04

And we are one step closer to being undefeated for that ho-hum game on November 21st..
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office. Empty Re: I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office.

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-19, 20:44

I got a LOT done at work today..... It was reaaaaaaal quiet in the office. Happy-Japan-Guy
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down