Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles? Are you kidding me?

5 posters

Go down

Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles?  Are you kidding me?  Empty Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles? Are you kidding me?

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 03:41

It's late. I woke up to let the cat in. Soo decide to read freep on line. Article about rj Shelton. Seems worth reading? Right? Then the first thing sentence talks about the Alabama game--- I stopped and saw it was mark Snyder the um slappy rubbing it in. I stopped reading. Msu has to rely on some scum slappy to write articles ever since Joe left. That's how bad it is. I don't know how you Detroit Spartans deal with that blue wall shit.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles?  Are you kidding me?  Empty Re: Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles? Are you kidding me?

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 07:42

Sleep
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles?  Are you kidding me?  Empty Re: Mark Snyder of the freep writing msu articles? Are you kidding me?

Post by Nordic 2016-07-28, 11:23

Fuck that guy
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-07-28, 14:19

Tanfan! wrote:It's late. I woke up to let the cat in. Soo decide to read freep on line. Article about rj Shelton. Seems worth reading? Right? Then the first thing sentence talks about the Alabama game--- I stopped and saw it was mark Snyder the um slappy rubbing it in. I stopped reading. Msu has to rely on some scum slappy to write articles ever since Joe left. That's how bad it is. I don't know how you Detroit Spartans deal with that blue wall shit.

I deal with it by NEVER reading or even linking to the detroit rags. Not even for Tiger baseball. My love and loyalty to all things Spartan supersedes any other info need for Tigers, Pistons, or Wings. Fuck those rags - they should be closed down.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-29, 08:35

BleacherSwill wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:It's late. I woke up to let the cat in. Soo decide to read freep on line. Article about rj Shelton. Seems worth reading? Right? Then the first thing sentence talks about the Alabama game--- I stopped and saw it was mark Snyder the um slappy rubbing it in. I stopped reading. Msu has to rely on some scum slappy to write articles ever since Joe left. That's how bad it is. I don't know how you Detroit Spartans deal with that blue wall shit.

I deal with it by NEVER reading or even linking to the detroit rags. Not even for Tiger baseball. My love and loyalty to all things Spartan supersedes any other info need for Tigers, Pistons, or Wings. Fuck those rags - they should be closed down.

Where do you get your sports info on msu then?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-29, 08:59

Want me to cut and paste it here? I'll take out the first couple of paragraphs so your feelings don't get hurt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-07-29, 10:49

Tanfan! wrote:
BleacherSwill wrote:

Where do you get your sports info on msu then?
Here, tRCMB, and SpartanMag.

I'm serious, too. Any relevant article about MSU is discussed here and/or tRCMB enough that I get the basics of any news from reading the threads (sometimes having every sentence picked apart). It's not really a conscious thing for me to rely on the boards for news, but after reading the first 10-20 posts about an article, it feels like a waste of time to read the actual article itself. It's also not a boycott of the papers for me (except for UM articles, which I won't ever click on). I will occasionally pull up the Spartan Xtra app just to see if there is any news item I missed, but I usually already know the gist of it.

As for SpartanMag, I know there are segments that like to bash Comp, but I enjoy his articles and analysis. Rexrode was the only other one that I would actually bother to go to the site to read the article.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down