Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First official "Swill Down" next week in Winston Salem

+7
tGreenWay
Rodeo Burger
Herbie Green
AMwood
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
11 posters

Go down

First official "Swill Down"  next week in Winston Salem Empty First official "Swill Down" next week in Winston Salem

Post by SeeRockCity 20/05/14, 02:33 pm

Yo,

Any interest in getting together from time to time in various cities? Thought it might be cool to introduce the concept of a series of "Swill down" events whereby a bunch of us get together and have a couple beers around happy hour or something.

Will be in Winston Salem for the next couple weeks, let's get it started. I know Blanch is game. Anybody else?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First official "Swill Down"  next week in Winston Salem Empty Re: First official "Swill Down" next week in Winston Salem

Post by Guest 20/05/14, 02:34 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Yo,

Any interest in getting together from time to time in various cities?  Thought it might be cool to introduce the concept of a series of "Swill down" events whereby a bunch of us get together and have a couple beers around happy hour or something.

Will be in Winston Salem for the next couple weeks, let's get it started.  I know Blanch is game.  Anybody else?

I would go but to far from my house  First official "Swill Down"  next week in Winston Salem 55953254 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First official "Swill Down"  next week in Winston Salem Empty Re: First official "Swill Down" next week in Winston Salem

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/05/14, 02:35 pm

there are handful of folks here that live in NC.. would be kind of cool to have a Swill event down there.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 20/05/14, 02:41 pm

Are the posters here cool in "real life"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 20/05/14, 03:13 pm

let me know when you come to west michigan.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 20/05/14, 03:14 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I would go but to far from my house  First official "Swill Down"  next week in Winston Salem 55953254 

couldn't your mom drop you off?

AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 20/05/14, 03:23 pm

AMwood wrote:let me know when you come to west michigan.

For sure. I'm hoping it catches on and others host their own too. Would be pretty cool to see a new "Swill Down" thread popping up once every couple weeks or so.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 20/05/14, 03:29 pm

I'm envisioning an ongoing tour with Swill Downs taking place from coast to coast
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 20/05/14, 03:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:Are the posters here cool in "real life"?

I know that I'm not. As long as most of you guys aren't either, I'd go to a meet up.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 20/05/14, 06:03 pm

NigelUno wrote:Are the posters here cool in "real life"?

Not me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 20/05/14, 07:53 pm

Can we have one at a Wegmans?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 21/05/14, 10:15 am

Will you stand me up again?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 21/05/14, 10:18 am

Blanch wrote:Will you stand me up again?

Ha, work first broseph. But no, this is going down this time. Need time and place.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 21/05/14, 10:31 am

The dash play at home all next week. That swill be fun!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 21/05/14, 10:33 am

Blanch32 wrote:The dash play at home all next week.  That swill be fun!

Full baseball game might be a little bit much from a commitment standpoint. Thinking a couple hours for a beer or two before slogging back to work for the evening.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 21/05/14, 10:33 am

I prefer to make fun of my internet enemies from the comfort of the internet.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODSON 21/05/14, 10:34 am

only if lonewolfsparty can continue to sniff my jock like he does here
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 21/05/14, 10:34 am

Blanch32 wrote:Will you stand me up again?

I'm sure you're used to it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 21/05/14, 10:40 am

NigelUno wrote:

I'm sure you're used to it.

Nope. Not sure if I've ever been full blown stood up by a chick. Insanely late yes tho
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 21/05/14, 10:40 am

SeeRockCity wrote:

Full baseball game might be a little bit much from a commitment standpoint. Thinking a couple hours for a beer or two before slogging back to work for the evening.

How long you think minor league games take?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 21/05/14, 10:41 am

lived in Winston-Salem for a few years after undergrad.. first "real" job.. had some cash, wasn't married, no kids.. saw Whiskeytown play a few times at local venues..

great time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 21/05/14, 10:43 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:lived in Winston-Salem for a few years after undergrad.. first "real" job.. had some cash, wasn't married, no kids.. saw Whiskeytown play a few times at local venues..

great time.

Road trip down. You can be my backup in case Blanch tries to fingerblast me.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down