Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here.

+14
Blanch32
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
tanfan!
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here. Empty Re: Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here.

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-09, 18:19

Aren't you a Bible thumping, homophobic turd?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here. Empty Re: Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here.

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:19

gHost Spartan wrote:LoneWolf, let's fuck in the ass bareback and I'll prove that this board isn't boring anymore

No thanks. I like girls. But tell me something non-boring, preferably without the f-word involved.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-09, 18:20

Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here. 502811600 How do I seem angry at the world? I'm a bit sarcastic if you did not know (though not repetitive)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:20

Death Roe wrote:Aren't you a Bible thumping, homophobic turd?

If by homophobic you mean I am afraid that I am a homosexual, then no. You have the bible-thumping part right. I love God's word. Sue me.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here. 502811600 How do I seem angry at the world? I'm a bit sarcastic if you did not know (though not repetitive)

Don't know, you seem different. I miss your succulent grilled meat posts. Instead you post political rants, and scold me about pulling pranks. Its all good though, you are a decent guy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-09, 18:25

When did I post a political rant LWS?

I haven't been doing a lot of smoking this summer. I do have a rack of spares I plan on doing in the next few days.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:25

LWS seems lik the most boring person on this earth.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS seems lik the most boring person on this earth.

I'll pray for you, OTPT. Being angry so young is kind of sad. Peace.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:When did I post a political rant LWS?

I haven't been doing a lot of smoking this summer. I do have a rack of spares I plan on doing in the next few days.

That thread with the Trump article. No biggie. Please post pics of the smoked meat. Charred flesh continues to be one of the reason I enjoy our existence on this earth so much! (Had a plate of meat today. Low carb diets are the way to go!)
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:28

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS seems lik the most boring person on this earth.

You're an annoying attention whore who feels the need to make this same thread 3-5 times per month. Not angry. You're just lame.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-09, 18:28

Maybe we can have an anger party together OTPT. We can do a different kind of raging.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I do not understand this part of your post. You go from cigarettes to bowling without explanation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:28

And talking to the sky doesn't do anything LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You're an annoying attention whore who feels the need to make this same thread 3-5 times per month. Not angry. You're just lame.

Oh ok. I'll still pray for you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-09, 18:29

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Dude acts like INTERNET TOUGH GUY for a week, then complains/whines and leaves for 2 months. Returns to pretend he's INTERNET TOUGH GUY, rinse and repeat.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:29

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I do not understand this part of your post. You go from cigarettes to bowling without explanation.

Is it just me or did this board get boring in my absence? How come tTy never posts? That would help. WBH seems like he is angry at the world,did he have bad stuff happen in his personal life? Even gHost seems boring now. Oh well, Ill spend less time here. 1f604 Well played TN.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:31

Death Roe wrote:

Dude acts like INTERNET TOUGH GUY for a week, then complains/whines and leaves for 2 months. Returns to pretend he's INTERNET TOUGH GUY, rinse and repeat.

This needs a bit of an explanation. Did I threaten anyone in some way? That is the modus operandi of "internet tough guys". I don't remember doing that. I'll pray for you too Roe. You claimed to have turned over a new leaf, but seem to have slipped back into your old ways.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:31

Motown Spartan wrote:Aren't you afraid of homosexuals?

No, not at all. Whats to fear?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-09, 18:31

I am also a convert of the low carb way of life.

That was not an article about Donald Trump, LWS. It was a commentary on conspiracy theorists and how they come to believe what they believe and become entrenched in those opinions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Maybe we can have an anger party together OTPT. We can do a different kind of raging.

Ephesians 4:26
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:32

Death Roe wrote:

Yup. This has happened like 4 times on the swill.

We just don't get it - he has thick skin........
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:32

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Is that some sort of drug?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-09, 18:33

I don't rip on you for your mysterious Red Wings hatred, anymore. That's where I was turning the leaf.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:33

Death Roe wrote:

Yup. This has happened like 4 times on the swill.

We just don't get it - he has thick skin........

Still not sure what you and Roe are referring to but I respect your right to hold any opinion you want.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:34

Death Roe wrote:I don't rip on you for your mysterious Red Wings hatred, anymore. That's where I was turning the leaf.

Oh. I don't hate the Red Wings. I am just not into hockey. Though I hope we always stomp scum in hockey (and every other sport under the sun!).
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:35

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Is that some sort of drug?

Yes, for me scripture is a drug.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am also a convert of the low carb way of life.

That was not an article about Donald Trump, LWS. It was a commentary on conspiracy theorists and how they come to believe what they believe and become entrenched in those opinions.

Are you still watching Animal Kingdom?

I do not get the part where Bazz and Pope were both in love with Josh's mom, and that Bazz might be Josh's dad. Wouldn't that mean that Bazz knocked up his sister? Is that supposed to just seal the deal on the weird incest-like dynamics of the family, or did I miss something?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:43

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am also a convert of the low carb way of life.

I do not get the part where Bazz and Pope were both in love with Josh's mom, and that Bazz might be Josh's dad. Wouldn't that mean that Bazz knocked up his sister? Is that supposed to just seal the deal on the weird incest-like dynamics of the family, or did I miss something?

Please do not hijack my thread. Thread hijacking should be bannable. TRAVIS!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-09, 18:44

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

This needs a bit of an explanation. Did I threaten anyone in some way? That is the modus operandi of "internet tough guys". I don't remember doing that. I'll pray for you too Roe. You claimed to have turned over a new leaf, but seem to have slipped back into your old ways.

Says the dude who claims he's changed, but has a KISS MY REAR END signature.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:45

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Please do not hijack my thread. Thread hijacking should be bannable. TRAVIS!

Your thread went downhill real fast. I am just making your thread great again. Get out of the way. I can do it all by myself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-09, 18:48

I wish LWS would practice what he preached. He definitely doesn't do it here.

Wait - he hates gays. Good work
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-09, 18:49

TN, I haven't watched any more episodes after the first two. I adopted that LARPy GoT shit and have been watching that. And Tyrant. I like Tyrant even though it's kinda bad. Also the new season of Ballers started and I like that. Also I watch the los Tigres. And sometimes other games because I have a gambling problem I like baseball.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:54

Death Roe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Good point. It was just a joke anyway. FIXED
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish LWS would practice what he preached. He definitely doesn't do it here.

Wait - he hates gays. Good work

A) I don't hate anyone.
B) Please give examples of what I don't practice.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-09, 18:54

Oh you!!! *swoon*

You know how to make a guy blush. :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:55

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Good point. It was just a joke anyway. FIXED

Before becoming a lawyer, Steed was an English professor. He wrote his PhD dissertation on "the social function of humor" and found something important: Jokes about socially unacceptable things aren’t just "jokes." They serve a function of normalizing that unacceptable thing, of telling the people who agree with you that, yes, this is an okay thing to talk about.

This, Steed explains, is why "it’s a joke" isn’t a good defense of racist jokes. By telling the joke, the person is signaling that they think racism is an appropriate thing to express. "Just joking" is just what someone says to the people who don’t appreciate hearing racist stuff — it shouldn’t matter any more than saying "no offense" after saying something offensive.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/9/12417100/donald-trump-assassinate-hillary-clinton-joke
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:57

Death Roe wrote:Oh you!!! *swoon*

You know how to make a guy blush. :)

I am serious, you do seem like a good guy. I love all fellow Spartans.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next