Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff...

+10
StylesGShmooth
BleacherSwill
Cameron
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
14 posters

Go down

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... Empty Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff...

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 19:04

Scientists Discover A Lake Under The Sea: Those Who Swim There Never Come Back Alive
http://www.iflscience.com/environment/scientists-discover-a-lake-under-the-sea-those-who-swim-there-never-come-back-alive/

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... Empty Re: Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 19:06

I'm pretty sure they know how magnets work turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... Empty Re: Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff...

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 19:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm pretty sure they know how magnets work turtleneck

F off. Want to go swimming with me?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-01, 19:28

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm pretty sure they know how magnets work turtleneck

Yes :)

I know a pool we can go to!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 19:30

Few days old saw this already. Thanks though.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 19:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes :)

I know a pool we can go to!

You go in first. I'm right behind you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-01, 19:43

Nm
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 19:54

InTenSity wrote:Nm

Oh really? You think so? Why don't you say that to my face? That is what I thought. See you on the 9th green. I'll be waiting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 19:54

How do magnets work?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-01, 19:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Few days old saw this already. Thanks though.

Well, la dee da. Aren't you Mr. Newsy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 20:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Few days old saw this already. Thanks though.

It's probably the one thing he is currently aware of in the news cycle. In the tBin he was asking "Who is this Romney guy? Is he any good? Is that who I should vote for? Saw his name scroll across the bottom of the news while I was dancing to EDM in my underwear."

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-11-01, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 20:03

So, how do magnets work. Seriously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 20:04

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It's probably the one thing he is currently aware of in the news cycle. In the tBin he was asking "Who is this Romney guy? Is he is any good? Is that who I should vote for? Saw his name scroll across the bottom of the news while I was dancing to EDM in my underwear."

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... 502811600 Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-01, 21:22

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It's probably the one thing he is currently aware of in the news cycle. In the tBin he was asking "Who is this Romney guy? Is he any good? Is that who I should vote for? Saw his name scroll across the bottom of the news while I was dancing to EDM in my underwear."

That image is terrifying.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 21:24

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Boxers or briefs?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 21:27

Magnets fuckers. Magnets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-01, 21:28

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Boxers or briefs?

In my mind'a eye, it was a merkin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-11-01, 21:28

Fucking magnets, HOW DO THEY WORK!?!

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... Insane_clown_posse9.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-11-01, 21:46

DWags wrote:So, how do magnets work. Seriously.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+magnets+work
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-11-02, 17:59

Seriously, why do you give a damn if some scientists study water and some study something else? And then to criticize the effort for something you have no fucking clue about is beyond reason.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-11-02, 17:59

y2kMgrad wrote:Fucking magnets, HOW DO THEY WORK!?!

Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... Insane_clown_posse9.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0

Wow, I can't believe I had scroll this far to get to the first Miracles reference. We are slipping around here. Must be a rebuilding year for tSwill too.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-02, 18:03

StylesGShmooth wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:Fucking magnets, HOW DO THEY WORK!?!

Wow, I can't believe I had scroll this far to get to the first Miracles reference. We are slipping around here. Must be a rebuilding year for tSwill too.

It's really about it being a PITA to post pics on this site. It's the one thing TOB has over the tSwill. Well, that, and Bolts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-02, 18:08

What fucking issue do you have with posting pics dumbass? It's easier than shit here. Fuck you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-02, 18:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What fucking issue do you have with posting pics dumbass? It's easier than shit here. Fuck you.

If I could post straight from my phone, that would be one thing. But nooo, I have to upload the pic to an online storage site, then go to the site to download to this joint. PITA.

Fuck me? Fuck you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-11-20, 12:52

What Really is Magnetism? : Documentary on the Science of Magnetism (Full Documentary)

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-11-20, 13:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What fucking issue do you have with posting pics dumbass? It's easier than shit here. Fuck you.

If I could post straight from my phone, that would be one thing. But nooo, I have to upload the pic to an online storage site, then go to the site to download to this joint. PITA.

Fuck me? Fuck you.

Use to be able to post straight from phone. Was nice.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-04-07, 09:56

Magnet Fishing and a 90 year-old condom?

Story about an MSU student who magnet fishes. As in, pulling stuff out of rivers, lakes or whatnot with magnets.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-07, 10:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:Magnet Fishing and a 90 year-old condom?

Story about an MSU student who magnet fishes. As in, pulling stuff out of rivers, lakes or whatnot with magnets.

Someday, I’m going to learn to tie a whatnot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-07, 10:56

Oh, and I doubt he caught a 90-year-old condom. The guy probably pickpocketed it from Turtleneck’s wallet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-04-07, 12:23

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Magnet Fishing and a 90 year-old condom?

Someday, I’m going to learn to tie a whatnot.
Scientists can't figure out magnets, but they have time for this stuff... ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F00%2F51%2F73%2F00517398184ba835124f32568a8d25f8
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down