Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA!

+9
Death Roe
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
13 posters

Go down

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! Empty Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA!

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-20, 22:31

Tom Daly doesn't even make platform diving finals. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! Empty Re: Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-20, 22:32

I think they are like third in the medal count. Not too bad for a stupid island country with like 57 people in it or whatever
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! Empty Re: Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA!

Post by DWags 2016-08-20, 22:43

Medal count is skewed because some legit Russians were not allowed to compete.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-20, 22:46

DWags wrote:Medal count is skewed because some legit Russians were not allowed to compete.

Good - keep the drugged up commie pinkos out of our pure Olympics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-20, 22:47

Pure olympics. heh goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-20, 23:13

Tanfan! wrote:Tom Daly doesn't even make platform diving finals. Lol

First solid post by tanner in decades.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-08-20, 23:51

Didn't know Trav was a limey apologist. But I'm not surprised.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-21, 00:35

Triple Sparty wrote:Didn't know Trav was a limey apologist. But I'm not surprised.

That's because his real name is Travis of Chichester. He took a more worldly surname in order to fool the INS, or what is now known as ICE.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-21, 06:10

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Medal count is skewed because some legit Russians were not allowed to compete.

Good - keep the drugged up commie pinkos out of our pure Olympics.

I'm with goose!!!! Fuck em
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-21, 13:45

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-08-22, 00:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think they are like third in the medal count. Not too bad for a stupid island country with like 57 people in it or whatever

Second, I believe. Tanfan and I have been through this before - developed nations and the IOC rank the medal table by the number of gold medals. The old man had such a tantrum about this during the Winter Olympics a few years ago he got himself banned from the RCMB!

That aside - the US girls did great this year, but US men's sports continue to be at all time low - even GB had more men's golds. That's a staggering step down from where the US used to be in world sports. But when you're 75th in math and science, nothing is surprising.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-22, 00:33

Cym Jim wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think they are like third in the medal count. Not too bad for a stupid island country with like 57 people in it or whatever

Second, I believe. Tanfan and I have been through this before - developed nations and the IOC rank the medal table by the number of gold medals. The old man had such a tantrum about this during the Winter Olympics a few years ago he got himself banned from the RCMB!

That aside - the US girls did great this year, but US men's sports continue to be at all time low - even GB had more men's golds. That's a staggering step down from where the US used to be in world sports. But when you're 75th in math and science, nothing is surprising.

Only the loser will make excuses
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 00:35

Cym Jim wrote:

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! 12F3710C00000514-3671738-image-a-10_1467492743317
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-22, 00:40

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! Usa-today-9495662.0
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-22, 00:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! 12F3710C00000514-3671738-image-a-10_1467492743317

what is this a picture of. team handball?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 00:45

That's soccer wbh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-22, 00:47

Soccer is stupid. So shut up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 00:59

They can't use their hands in soccer wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 05:41

Cym Jim wrote:

Ten of the 27 of GB's gold came from equestrian (the animals won for gods sake) canoeing Taekwondo and cycling. I mean come on. Some of those shouldn't even be sports. I'm shocked they are actually.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-22, 08:00

Cym Jim wrote:

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! Rafalca2

You guys trot like none other.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-22, 09:11

At least Great Britain has athletes with impeccable teeth.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-08-22, 14:27

TheReal_LWS wrote:At least Great Britain has athletes with impeccable teeth.

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! 2012-05-16T074311Z_01_LJJ032_RTRIDSP_3_OLYMPICS-US-SUMMIT
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-22, 14:30

Cym Jim wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:At least Great Britain has athletes with impeccable teeth.

Hey Cym Jim how's those Brits doing in the Olympics? USA. USA! 2012-05-16T074311Z_01_LJJ032_RTRIDSP_3_OLYMPICS-US-SUMMIT

USA! USA! USA!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down