Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History?

5 posters

Go down

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Empty So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:54 am

I spent the day coughing and being very reckless with my email account.

#NeverForget

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Benghazi-REMEMBER-BENGHAZI-RedWhiteBG-300x218
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Empty Re: So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History?

Post by SomeFanName Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:52 am

I was wondering who had the window offices, probably regretted that
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Empty Re: So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History?

Post by xsanguine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Bob, I was driving Up North and saw this lady waving a sign around frantically. Very happily, actually. And at first I thought she was selling something or telling people a place to go to in order to buy shit and then I got up to her and the sign said "Remember Benghazi". She was happy as a pig in shit.

I thought of you and laughed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

I had a Coke Zero and contemplated the loss of innocence

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Walmart-911-Soda-Display
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:36 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I had a Coke Zero and contemplated the loss of innocence

So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? Walmart-911-Soda-Display

So fucking America.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:55 am

xsanguine wrote:Bob, I was driving Up North and saw this lady waving a sign around frantically. Very happily, actually. And at first I thought she was selling something or telling people a place to go to in order to buy shit and then I got up to her and the sign said "Remember Benghazi". She was happy as a pig in shit.

I thought of you and laughed.
So What Did You Do to Commemorate 9/11 - The Most Tragic Day in American History? 502811600

it's tragic and sad to see people politicize the deaths of Americans.. but it's the world we live in. If you can't get a chuckle out of it and realize the moral vacancy of these people, it'll make for a long life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down