Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping

+3
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
7 posters

Go down

What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping Empty What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping

Post by Blanch32 9/13/2016, 10:16 am

Msu doctor accused of raping 2 underage gymnastics in front of their moms in their office according to RMG.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping Empty Re: What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping

Post by Guest 9/13/2016, 10:18 am

Good to see you come back to post this. Bob posted it a few hours ago so you're a little late though.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping Empty Re: What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/13/2016, 10:19 am

My jaw did not drop. I want my money back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 9/13/2016, 10:20 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My jaw did not drop. I want my money back.

Take to our advertisers. They jaw drop on the daily
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/13/2016, 10:25 am

2 accusations from 16-20 years ago, none before or since. Seems a bit thin so far. Before freaking out I'll wait for more investigation or evidence. If more gymnasts come forward then it's a whole different story. It just seems strange that if this guy was an abuser that he would molest 2 gymnasts then stop. I don't think that's generally how it goes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 9/13/2016, 10:28 am

Probably just misdemeanor finger blasting.

I'm mean everyone does it sometimes, right ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 9/13/2016, 10:40 am

When did blanch get an MD and become a team physician?

That was a cheap shot because we know blanch isn't attracted to female gymnasts who are fit.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 9/13/2016, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 10:40 am

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/13/2016, 10:45 am

When I said RIP, I meant it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 9/13/2016, 10:49 am

We
NigelUno wrote:When I said RIP, I meant it.

That was quick.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/13/2016, 10:58 am

Of course you posted it since it reflects badly on the University.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry it discusses the very trivial issue of sexual assault and not football uniforms or the autumnal leaf spectacular.

I hope you can find a way to forgive me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/13/2016, 11:14 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry it discusses the very trivial issue of sexual assault and not football uniforms or the autumnal leaf spectacular.

Yes, you're soooooooooooooo sensitive to women's issues.

What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping Eddie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 9/13/2016, 11:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're still here. Which means you're pretty much forgiven on a daily basis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:22 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm sorry it discusses the very trivial issue of sexual assault and not football uniforms or the autumnal leaf spectacular.

LooseGoose wrote:Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:22 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm sorry it discusses the very trivial issue of sexual assault and not football uniforms or the autumnal leaf spectacular.

You're still here. Which means you're pretty much forgiven on a daily basis.
free speech is a wonderful thing.. What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 9/13/2016, 11:22 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sexual assault, especially against minors, is deplorable, awful and unforgivable.

Racing to a message board to point it out in order to get a reaction is just weird.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:27 am

duffy munn wrote:

Sexual assault, especially against minors, is deplorable, awful and unforgivable.

Racing to a message board to point it out in order to get a reaction is just weird.

I'm sorry that posting an article from the local newspaper is "weird" to you... maybe I should stick to trees on campus and/or football uniforms.

If you're getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/13/2016, 11:28 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LooseGoose wrote:Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Thank you for doing a public service by posting those guidelines.

It was interesting that you chose to do that rather than address your misogyny. Penance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:31 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Thank you for doing a public service by posting those guidelines.

It was interesting that you chose to do that rather than address your misogyny. Penance?
simply suggesting that someone who blames a female for being raped is probably not the best person to lecture others on "women's issues".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 9/13/2016, 11:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I'm sorry that posting an article from the local newspaper is "weird" to you... maybe I should stick to trees on campus and/or football uniforms.

If you're getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

As always, you are missing the point. If the exact same story was posted about a U of M employee, you surely would have mocked the poster.

Never engage is actual dialog, Bob. Simply post "this", "bump" or a link to how you can be ignored. Which is the very last thing you want.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/13/2016, 11:34 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm sorry that posting an article from the local newspaper is "weird" to you... maybe I should stick to trees on campus and/or football uniforms.

As always, you are missing the point. If the exact same story was posted about a U of M employee, you surely would have mocked the poster.

Never engage is actual dialog, Bob. Simply post "this", "bump" or a link to how you can be ignored. Which is the very last thing you want.
you should give a try.. what have you got to lose? What I post below related to msu is jaw dropping 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 10/24/2016, 4:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Just stumoped into this. shocking loose defends the creep in question here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down