Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

+4
NigelUno
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
SeeRockCity
8 posters

Go down

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Empty If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-01-04, 13:41

A lot has been made lately of the "ignore" function as a way to ignore posters that you feel may be cluttering up the board with white noise.  Putting someone on ignore (or making them a "foe") is a fairly simple process:

1.)From within any post by that use, simply click on their username to access their profile:

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Post10

2.)In the upper-right corner of the page, you can add them to your "foes" list by clicking the associated link:

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Add10

See, it's easy!

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2016-03-26, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Empty Re: If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-04, 13:43

See Rock City is on your foes list because he doesn't post here anymore and you got mad at him and put him on your foes list. If you would like to see the post then you should get someone else to tell you what he said.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Empty Re: If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-04, 13:58

What a fag!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-04, 15:02

+1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-05, 00:48

Should remove the sticky so I can bump this every day for the weak
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-05, 06:38

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-05, 11:30

thanks.

what can I do to have this person sent to the principals office and make him/her apologize??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-05, 12:45

It doesn't stop stupid threads from clogging up the front page. But whatever. It seems a little better this week.

If it flares up again, I"m going to be angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

ignore poser - If you are getting tired of someone - here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial) Camiseta-Hulk_thumb%25255B1%25255D
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-21, 08:15

quick question: is it possible to ignore myself?

I've been trying for 46 years and it's not working real well. TIA.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down