Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary's week

+4
DWags
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hillary's week Empty Hillary's week

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 09:33

Hillary's week 4198636888 Hillary's week 3662518500 Hillary's week 1567726941 Hillary's week 1811933421 Hillary's week 1165525128 :poop: Hillary's week 1652303107

Worst week ever for a presidential candidate! I will Hillary's week 1837840279 for her.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Hillary's week Empty Re: Hillary's week

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 09:46

And now Trump is leading many polls - progressive heads exploding nationwide.

IT's too bad that we have 4 of the worst presidential candidates possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 10:05

And here's a good one - this is an entirely possible outcome:

Hillary's week CsZjq3HWAAACukc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 10:08

Except Trump has a chance in Colorado in some polls now.

I don't put much stock in polls with 54 days to go. This will move a lot, lots of undecideds will break late.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 10:34

Hillary's week CsZtmCcVMAEVeYE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-15, 11:15

LooseGoose wrote:And here's a good one - this is an entirely possible outcome:

Hillary's week CsZjq3HWAAACukc

Fascinated by that. Who would the House pick? It would not be Trump. 538 has an article up that it is now plausible your boy wins the EC and loses the popular vote.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-15, 11:27

Whose heads are exploding?
Anyone with a pulse knew an 80% plus lead was unsustainable.
I will still vote for HRC like I posted weeks ago before Manafort's resignation because I don't want a fan of Putin in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-15, 11:34

GRR Spartan wrote:Whose heads are exploding?
I will still vote for HRC like I posted weeks ago before Manafort's resignation because I don't want a fan of Putin in The White House.

I think you mean puppet of Putin.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 12:09

But a friend of King Salman is fine?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 12:10

Also Clinton never had an 80%+ lead. Nate Silver's % of winning =/= to a lead.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 12:29

Nah, just vote for someone that sold out uranium to Putin instead, that's even better. Neither one of them has much to brag on RE: dealing with dictators.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

11 Items from Clinton Foundation's Dealings with Russian Uranium That Should Have Americans Worried
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-15, 14:19

I flat out said I would be voting for HRC before Manafort resigned and before Trump made another glowing statement about Putin.

No one questioning me has said a positive thing about Trump and Libertarian Gary Johnson showed he is one toke over the line when he demonstrated his knowledge of Syria.

Once Trump lock up the nomination I was going to vote for the Democrat (I voted for Sanders in the primary)

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 14:27

GRR Spartan wrote:I flat out said I would be voting for HRC before Manafort resigned and before Trump made another glowing statement about Putin.

No one questioning me has said a positive thing about Trump and Libertarian Gary Johnson showed he is one toke over the line when he demonstrated his knowledge of Syria.

Once Trump lock up the nomination I was going to vote for the Democrat (I voted for Sanders in the primary)

I would vote for Bernie over either of them. Was leaning to Stein but the Vax and 911 stuff is probably a bridge too far for me.

Johnson just seems goofy but he may still be the best choice left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 14:40

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I flat out said I would be voting for HRC before Manafort resigned and before Trump made another glowing statement about Putin.

I would vote for Bernie over either of them. Was leaning to Stein but the Vax and 911 stuff is probably a bridge too far for me.

I vote for Johnson is a vote for HRC. We've always suspected that HRC had a johnson.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-15, 14:42

GRR Spartan wrote:
Once I took my first breath I was going to vote for the Democrat (I voted for Sanders in the primary)

FIFY
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-15, 18:04

LooseGoose wrote:

She lost me with the conspiracy-like talk as well, Loose. Very disappointing. I do not think she has taken advantage of the opportunity 2016 has given her party, or at least has not been smart about how she has taken advantage. 2012 Stein would resonate with more people that 2016 Stein.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-15, 19:42

It's a four year or less presidency no matter who wins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-15, 19:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I vote for Johnson is a vote for HRC. We've always suspected that HRC had a johnson.

I would just like to point at how bad this joke was.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 20:04

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

She lost me with the conspiracy-like talk as well, Loose. Very disappointing. I do not think she has taken advantage of the opportunity 2016 has given her party, or at least has not been smart about how she has taken advantage. 2012 Stein would resonate with more people that 2016 Stein.

Yeah, their smart move would have been to nominate Bernie and make him formally turn them down. I'll bet IF he were in the race right now Clinton V Trump V Sanders V Johnson that Sanders would be leading or damned close to it.

I'm now leaning to Darrell Castle.

http://castle2016.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 21:24

Jonathan MartinVerified account ‏@jmartNYT
NEWS: Hillary is in talks w @algore about hitting trail to make case on climate & warn against voting third-party >

Melissa Clouthier ‏@MelissaTweets 14m14 minutes ago
If Hillary is calling the doofus Al Gore for help, she's in real trouble.

The internals must be bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-15, 23:18

Ok this is funny...

Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak
The single most surprising news from Trump's health records release was that his most recent colonoscopy did not find Sean Hannity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-15, 23:23

LooseGoose wrote:Ok this is funny...

Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak
The single most surprising news from Trump's health records release was that his most recent colonoscopy did not find Sean Hannity.

The Dear Leader will soon threaten that person with a lawsuit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 10:31

Hillary's week Fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480

I don't know where you guys get your information, but a current poll that is being run regularly throughout the cycle, and is known to be biased toward the R (see above), says Clinton and it won't be close.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/week/dates/20160801-20160913/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-16, 10:37

Trump had a good week in polls and trending. Some of that came from HRC's illness and absence for 3 days.

But for whatever reasons Trump goes back to being Trump. Goes to Flint on short notice, has an awkward moment wth the lady who invited him and makes detrimental remarks about her the next day n a morning FoxNews show. Then the birther business comes up again and he fuels the fire making his campaign make a denial for him.

Strange guy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:05

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump had a good week in polls and trending. Some of that came from HRC's illness and absence for 3 days.

But for whatever reasons Trump goes back to being Trump. Goes to Flint on short notice, has an awkward moment wth the lady who invited him and makes detrimental remarks about her the next day n a morning FoxNews show. Then the birther business comes up again and he fuels the fire making his campaign make a denial for him.

Strange guy.

Obama was as normal as they come....
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 21:14

Twitterverse rumors tonight that Hills week is about to go further downhill - new PA poll about to drop showing her tied with or behind Trump. Couple that with Trump leading in FL, IA, NV & OH and closing fast in MI & VA and she's got big problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 21:27

Hillary's week Ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-16, 21:33

We see President Trump letting Putin run amok, fuck over NATO and pulling out the cut taxes, increase spending playbook.

Unlike you I don't see any joy of Trump winning regardless of who his opponent happens to be.

The guy fucked over fathers of people I personally know. He has no soul.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 22:28

Now the claim is that the PA poll was done BEFORE the fainting spell.   So the actuality is probably worse for Hills.

I see no joy in Trump winning.   And although we disagree and hashing it will do no good but maybe at least you can understand my position if I state it clearly.

I've told people for years I'm a 1 issue voter.   Completely non negotiable.   That's abortion.   Hills has stated she will attempt to roll back Hyde.  We KNOW that although liberals supposedly deplore "litmus" tests that any candidate she nominates for the Supreme court or other federal courts have to be Rock Solid on Roe v Wade and partial birth abortion (legalized child murder).

Trump has said he won't touch Hyde.   He may be lying but there's at least a chance.   Trump circulated a list of pretty conservative judges he would nominate.  He may or may not stick to the list, but there's a chance.  More than that if there is a R Senate they may be able to consult with him on acceptable nominees.   Again, nothing guaranteed but at least a chance compared to Hills.  

If I think Trump has a legitimate chance to win MI I may vote for him, if not I'll vote Castle to help boost his party.  IF I vote for Trump it'll be done holding my nose but in my opinion any vote for Hills should cause the same reaction.  By requiring a strict abortion on demand orthodoxy the D party has lost any chance at a lot of votes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-16, 22:57

You're willing to sacrifice a free press(Trump wants to be able to sue reporters) Post WW2 Europe, make things even easier for businesses all for one issue.

I have faith in women to make decisions on their own. If there is a God it's between them and their maker. I guess that's Libertarian.

Until Trump Got the nomination I knew I could live with Kasich or Rubio.

We disagree on this. I am willing to level with Obama's 3rd term.

I've been too close and seen what Trump does. He has no soul. He's tossed 2 women after he's been done with them. He has a daughter he treats like a pariah and he's taken an active part in ruining multiple contractors I know. All because he refused to pay knowing they'd be gone before his lines of credit would last longer hence he could hire more lawyers and bury them.

Right to life is a big deal to you but what is the plan for a social safety net for the children. Trump wants to cut taxes and increase military spending. What gets pinched? The GOP's favorite whipping boy Entitlements that include aid to children.

You see a light at the end of the tunnel with Trump for one issue. I see a light and its train.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-16, 23:19

Most of the soulless arguments could be turned on Hills too. Her and Bill have done some awfully nasty things to people in their pursuit of power. Maybe we can agree that both of them are nasty human beings?

Trump isn't going to curtail the 1st amendment, that's a non starter in congress.

Entitlements and aid to children haven't been cut for decades, they won't be now either.

And again it's how we phrase things, eh? You say "faith in women to make decisions" - there's our divergence. Certainly they can make their own decisions, just as we all can. But you can't decide to murder without consequence, society puts a price on that.

So your giving a woman carte blanche to decide if her child lives or dies is the divergent viewpoint from the societal norm. My stance that no one has freedom to take another life without consequence is the position that aligns with the norm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-17, 00:04

Loose, your stance on abortion is completely wrong and you should feel stupid for it. I'm not saying you should be pro choice. But your notion that somehow it would be a good idea to immediately end all abortion is pure idiocy. Instead of working to accomplish your goal via the legal system, you should be working to achieve your goal via education and protection and prevention programs. Give birth control out to anyone that wants it.

Anyway, yeah... Eliminate abortions. Yes, basically everyone other than the actual doctor that profits from it can get behind that. But the legal system is NOT the avenue for you to accomplish your goal. Your goal should be to stop people who don't want babies from getting pregnant in the first place. THATS how you stop abortion. Not this useless purple unicorn you have been chasing after for years.

But whatever. Youll just disagree. Cool. You're wrong. whatever. Who cares.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-17, 00:07

I hope you continue to believe that and put your money where your moth is when it comes to healthcare , education and feeding the children that will follow.
The wealthy will continue to ship their girlfriends and daughters to placers where abortions are legal. It will affect the poor who are least equiped to handle additional children.

Then I wait for the personal responsiblity talk when those with means who vote for Right to Life candidates make up excuses on why their girlfriend or daughter's case is different. But the poor folks who decide to end pregnancies but can't afford the trip to Europe or even Canada then get to listen to holier than thou economic conservatives tell them why no one should be responsible for the child's well being after they are out of the womb.

It won't stop at termination of pregnancies. The true believers want to force my daughter to carry a child from rape to term. Same true believers want to limit access to birth control and some want it to go away all together.

You are willing to risk a Trump presidency for one issue. I don't think any single issue is worth what Trump can do to the US and to what have been our allies. If he dies in office VP Pence is the Heritage Foundations wet dream.

If HRC is elected and dies in office we get a person whose views on abortion align much more with yours than mine but I can live with that.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-17, 00:12

There are so many ways to end abortion without policy. But people like goose stand in the way of progress because they don't see the big picture. It's a goddamn shame really.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 08:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There are so many ways to end abortion without policy. But people like goose stand in the way of progress because they don't see the big picture. It's a goddamn shame really.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I see all pictures - policy has not "ended" anything. OR perhaps you have examples?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-17, 08:22

The same people against abortion are usually also against sexual education and planned parenthood. Really really mind blowing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 08:27

I'm attempting to have a discussion on why we vote was we do without the name calling etc. Perhaps it's working, but maybe not. To say that I haven't considered all angles of the abortion discussion is silly. I've felt very strongly about this since my early 20s and have had lots of time and discussions to think about the issue.

I find it amazing that the people on here that support legalized abortion can extend their support as far as partial birth abortion. It's a gruesome procedure on a viable child. Plenty of the things in your posts ask me to justify my support for outlawing abortions, why not take a crack at justifying your support for people that fight tooth and nail to keep that procedure legal?

And as far as Tim Kaine? No respect at all for the man, he sold his soul for political gain. But what's new? If he attains higher office he won't all of a sudden go back to being pro life, he'll need his allies too much to risk that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 08:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The same people against abortion are usually also against sexual education and planned parenthood. Really really mind blowing.

Go rage, we need you winning the fight on the field today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-17, 08:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The same people against abortion are usually also against sexual education and planned parenthood. Really really mind blowing.

We're all kind of fucked up. I know peole who are prochoice but against the death penalty even in crimes like the school shootings at Sandyhook. If he had not killed himself, I have friends that would be against the death penalty for him. But they're pro choice. Even in lat trimesters.

Not trying to get all philosophical on game day, but frankly, both parties are fucked up. The other side is willing to play god with the death penalty and I've read stats where like maybe 5% of the people on death row are innocent, yet they're willing to do that, and are dead set against even the morning after pill.

It's just weird. We're so divided in this country, doens't seem like we'll ever find a middle ground. This next president will be so "hated" and so "loved" by those who voted for and against. It's going to be a weird four years. Congress will be empowered not to do shit for them because they will site numbers of peole who hate the fucker in the presidency.
'I really believe our country is so fucked up we'll be hard pressed to ever have a two term president again. Too much hate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 09:21

The dirtiness goes both ways....

David Brock Offers Money for New Dirt on Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton ally David Brock is offering to pay for new information on Donald Trump, hoping that damaging audio or video on the Republican presidential candidate will be submitted to his super PAC.

Brock, founder of the left-wing Media Matters and operator of Correct the Record super PAC, recently posted the plea on Correct the Record’s website and is referring to the project as “TrumpLeaks,” NBC News reported.

NBC News noted that the project is “highly unusual” and seems to “cross a new line” in modern day politics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next