Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week

+3
DWags
Pervis Muldoon
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week Empty Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-02-22, 21:43

Bump please remind me this weekend. the swill is the best way I have of organizing my life thank you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week Empty Re: Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-02-22, 21:45

Bump
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week Empty Re: Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week

Post by DWags 2022-02-22, 21:47

Nice. I’ve been once. Wasn’t picked. My wife was on one that found police guilty of illegal search and seizure and freed the accused Enjoy a boring day if you’re not picked.

We went to lunch. One guy in our pool didn’t come back. He was called. Oops. My understanding he was gonna face some bad stuff. Just a heads up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-02-22, 21:49

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Bump

Thank you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-02-22, 21:52

DWags wrote: Nice. I’ve been once. Wasn’t picked. My wife was on one that found police guilty of illegal search and seizure and freed the accused Enjoy a boring day if you’re not picked.

We went to lunch. One guy in our pool didn’t come back. He was called. Oops. My understanding he was gonna face some bad stuff. Just a heads up.

I’ve been once, we sat in a room for 4 hours then the judge told us the case was settled and we could all leave. It was some of the best hours of my life
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-02-22, 23:20

I would love to be on jury duty so I could tell work to fuck off.  JFC you miss one Avocado delivery and the world ends.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-04, 08:11

I remembered to call in everyday this week and they didn’t make me show up. Until today. Kinda rude
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-04, 10:43

Travis are you waiting to be called?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-04, 14:54

I got selected greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-04, 15:07

Woo-hoo! Travis gonna get PAID for his vote! Bump when you need someone to remind you that you have jury duty on Monday the 28th because you just panicked because you thought it might have been this week but turns out it’s fine it’s next week 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-04, 15:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I got selected greenway

Unless we get live text messages of the proceedings we don’t believe you
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-03-04, 15:35

Mob hits? Murders? Jury tampering? Some sort of political hackery?

What did ya get? Anything good?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-03-04, 16:52

Hopefully it is for my traffic ticket two weeks ago (wink wink)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-04, 19:48

Travis, who is the judge?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-04, 20:48

TRAVIS DID THE JUDGE THROW YOU IN JAIL??
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-04, 21:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Mob hits? Murders? Jury tampering? Some sort of political hackery?

Jay walking dispute
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-04, 21:42

DWags wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Mob hits? Murders? Jury tampering? Some sort of political hackery?

Jay walking dispute

Where I’m from, jays fly more than jays walk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down