Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

+17
GRR Spartan
TheReal_LWS
Wally Fairway
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Vlad
The_Dude
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Death Roe
InTenSity
21 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:34

Jemele Hill ‏@jemelehill 16m16 minutes ago
Well @espngolic, stock up on some wipes because you're about to develop a close relationship w/ your toilet. #Spicy

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 CsmwBEGWEAERxJf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:37

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Csmvlh9UIAQBDLs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-17, 23:37

Vlad and a few others will be OD'ing on anti-depressants and by Tuesday thinking up some bullshit excuses why MSU won.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:39

Although to be honest Herbie was hedging hard....but still went ND

Rico Beard ‏@RicoBeard 4m4 minutes ago
Not so fast my friends! #ESPNExperts @CollegeGameDay
Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 CsmzxqeWAAAygEd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-17, 23:40

I like how Vlad showed up one time in the 2nd half, right after that Terry play. Then nothing. What a ginormous pussy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-17, 23:44

LooseGoose wrote:Although to be honest Herbie was hedging hard....but still went ND

Rico Beard ‏@RicoBeard  4m4 minutes ago
Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 CsmzxqeWAAAygEd
Almost feel sorry for Corso, he was in Louisville to watch his team, FSU, get skull fucked.
Almost, but not. Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 1966794946

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-09-17, 23:46; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-17, 23:46

I.B. Fine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Although to be honest Herbie was hedging hard....but still went ND

Almost feel sorry for Corso, he was in Louisville to watch FSU get skull fucked.
Almost, but not. Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 1966794946

I'm not sure Corso even knows what's going on anymore.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:55

Brad Salem ‏@CoachSalemMSU
Bring that #Megaphone back home! #GoSparty #GunSlingers

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 CsmyNMlXEAAv1S1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:56

I.B. Fine wrote:

Almost feel sorry for Corso, he was in Louisville to watch his team, FSU, get skull fucked.

He was a pretty successful coach at Louisville too....so had ties to both sides.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-17, 23:57

Just texted my wife this (no joke):

what's going on up there? Any chance for 30 seconds of fun?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:58

Ken Mannie ‏@SpartanEarned1 15m15 minutes ago
Once the smoke clears,the battle subsides,the ringing still in your ears, look right and left-your brothers forever!

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Csm1vGHWIAAI5HV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-17, 23:59

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 10m10 minutes ago
Gerald Holmes played with heavy heart, Dantonio says his grandmother passed away on Friday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just texted my wife this (no joke):

Did she respond?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-18, 00:02

Hey do you guys remember 7 pages ago when David Duke told us he knew that we were going to be terrible this year after watching the Mark Fuhrman game?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-18, 00:02

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just texted my wife this (no joke):

Did she respond?

It's an active situation LWS.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Did she respond?

Good luck. If asked I am sure I would get some excuse.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:03

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Just to be clear, asked my wife, not yours.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-18, 00:04

My girlfriend's grandma died Friday too... Coincidence?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-18, 00:07

TheReal_LWS wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Just to be clear, asked my wife, not yours.

I see you LWS.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-18, 00:07

Rocinante wrote:My girlfriend's grandma died Friday too... Coincidence?

You both are going to run out of grandparents before MSU runs out of tough games this season.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:07

Sorry to hear that. I'll pray for the family. But I am missing the coincidence.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:08

So you're dating his sister?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:09

I want to go to bed but I am too amped up after the game. Plus free UFCs fights are on. Guess I'll be drowsy in worship tomorrow.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:10

OH Gerald Holmes grandma died, I see that now. That's sad.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-18, 00:16

So can we officially say that the team was just unmotivated to play Furman or are we still blowing that out of proportion?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:17

Clarett's Folly wrote:So can we officially say that the team was just unmotivated to play Furman or are we still blowing that out of proportion?

They played way over their heads tonight. 2-10.

;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:18

Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 9m9 minutes ago
Chris Vannini Retweeted Stephen Brooks
MSU now holds all its rivalry trophies (Megaphone, Paul Bunyan, Land Grant, Spittoon). First time since end of 2010.

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Csm68gbWIAE6LCN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-18, 00:19

I'm begging here guys. Literally. lol. Let's see how it turns out.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:20

Good early summary:

Michigan State-Notre Dame observations: Donnie Corley arrives, running game strong

• Michigan State hid Corley, a freshman wide receiver, in the spring game and the opener against Furman, giving him few targets and keeping his true potential a mystery. On Saturday, they unleashed him in a big way. He recorded a Randy Moss-esque takeaway for his first career touchdown catch, part of a 4-catch, 88-yard game. He even did some solid downfield blocking. The TD catch was reminiscent of the catch Corley had to win the state title for Detroit King last season.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm begging here guys. Literally. lol. Let's see how it turns out.

I feel for ya, that never goes well. My experience, if you have to beg then the experience is never that great if she caves.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-18, 00:22

LooseGoose wrote:Ken Mannie ‏@SpartanEarned1 15m15 minutes ago
Once the smoke clears,the battle subsides,the ringing still in your ears, look right and left-your brothers forever!

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 12 Csm1vGHWIAAI5HV

Complete full blown bonar. Not ashamed of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:22

2 more gamers....

Michigan State runs by, then holds on to beat Notre Dame, 36-28

Spartans withstand rally to beat Fighting Irish 36-28
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:23

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Ken Mannie ‏@SpartanEarned1 15m15 minutes ago

Complete full blown bonar. Not ashamed of it.

Ken Mannie is close to god.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm begging here guys. Literally. lol. Let's see how it turns out.

If you think it will help offer up baked goods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:24

LooseGoose wrote:

Heck, diamonds once didn't even work for me............
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-18, 00:25

LooseGoose wrote:

Tell her that I can vouch for his baking.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 00:29

Clarett's Folly wrote:So can we officially say that the team was just unmotivated to play Furman or are we still blowing that out of proportion?

MSU sucks. 2-10.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-18, 00:39

UFC fights are done. Last two fights were 1st rd knockouts. That's a sign that it is time for bed.

Good luck WBH!

GO GREEN!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:41

The Corley catch -

https://vine.co/v/5nujeb51X6Y
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 00:51

Matt Fortuna
ESPN Staff Writer

Michigan State QB Tyler O'Connor on his reaction when Notre Dame punted with less than 4 minutes left: "I told our offense that it's almost a slap in the face, because they think they're gonna stop us again. So take that personal, let's go out and get a first down and win."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next