Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

+17
GRR Spartan
TheReal_LWS
Wally Fairway
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Vlad
The_Dude
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Death Roe
InTenSity
21 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

Post by DWags Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:52 am

The_Dude wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:We are not that good this year.

Everyone knew that after Furman. Our line play just isn't very good and Copelsnd looks like hot garbage so far.

bump

Dude sitll plays that game, in one thread he'll say we have a shot, in another he says we' suck.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it?

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:58 am

LETS FUCKING GO

Eat shit, westside of Grand Rapids Catholic ND bandwagon fucks. Talking shit and collecting my money. Thank you very much
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just texted my wife this (no joke):

what's going on up there? Any chance for 30 seconds of fun?

Update WBH? Rootin for ya

I had a good night
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:23 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:LETS FUCKING GO

Eat shit, westside of Grand Rapids Catholic ND bandwagon fucks. Talking shit and collecting my money. Thank you very much

Millennial powers activate!
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:09 am

I feel asleep in the 4th...I think. Dammit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 am

Is Kelly going to be on the hot seat at the end of the year or are they going to give him a pass for getting blown out of the 2013 BCS championship and the rash of injuries in the secondary this year?

Notre Dame's already out of the College Football Playoff

Notre Dame has so much talent that these words feel weird to type in succession in mid-September, but here goes anyway: Notre Dame is already out of the College Football Playoff.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:32 am

Michigan State pulls away, holds off Notre Dame

Michigan State, which had lost a three-year starter at quarterback, its top two receivers and its top two offensive linemen, looked the same as it ever was, which means it played like the only program in the country that has finished in the top six of the final AP poll in each of the last three years.

It's early, and when the book is written on these teams' 2016 campaigns several months from now, this Week 3 tilt might very well turn out to be a blip on the radar. But on Saturday, it was the nation's No. 12 team going into the house of the No. 18 team and serving notice to the rest of the nation that Sparty won't be deterred by its semifinal flameout last season.

FYI, MSU is 7-3 in it's last 10 as an underdog.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:28 am

A buddy texted me "I remain confident that Ask Madden is a better play caller with a lead than Dave Warner."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:14 am

Ok I was drunk last night. Did BK really call a TO with 3:37 left to punt? Fucking moron.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:19 am

Some game stories:

Niyo: Victory opens world of possibilities for MSU

MSU's Donnie Corley on TD grab: "I just wanted it more"

Couch: MSU sets record straight in bullying Notre Dame
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:22 am

Jet sweep haters - suck it Trebek.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 am

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/jeff-seidel/2016/09/18/seidel-michigan-state-really-good-when-allowed-play-all-out/90614712/
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:27 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Jet sweep haters - suck it Trebek.

Fuck yes!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:43 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ok I was drunk last night. Did BK really call a TO with 3:37 left to punt? Fucking moron.

Messing up time outs was an Iowa specialty yesterday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:54 am

Glad to see Dantonio admit they let up too early, I'm sure it will be a teaching moment for all and won't happen again. Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 13 1837840279
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:49 am

NBC Sports PR ‏@NBCSportsPR 31m31 minutes ago
Last night's 3.22/6 Michigan State-Notre Dame overnight is the highest rating for a ND football game on NBC since MS-ND on 9/21/13 (3.23)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:02 pm

LooseGoose wrote:NBC Sports PR ‏@NBCSportsPR 31m31 minutes ago
Last night's 3.22/6 Michigan State-Notre Dame overnight is the highest rating for a ND football game on NBC since MS-ND on 9/21/13 (3.23)

That has to be wrong because USC/ND and UM/ND are both bigger rivalries.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Full game

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Fortuna
ESPN Staff Writer

Michigan State QB Tyler O'Connor on his reaction when Notre Dame punted with less than 4 minutes left: "I told our offense that it's almost a slap in the face, because they think they're gonna stop us again. So take that personal, let's go out and get a first down and win."

More than anything, I was just stunned. I thought Kizer would convince Kelly to go for it. I think we all thought they were gonna go for it.

Thanks for that one, Brian!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:50 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Jet sweep haters - suck it Trebek.

This
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:53 pm

That.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:55 pm

nm
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 am

MSU Football Staff ‏@SpartanFBstaff 1h1 hour ago
Strong overall performance from our Spartans in Week 3.

Oh shit! We play Notre dame, anyone wanna talk about it? - Page 13 Cst8Yv3WIAAUJt1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13