Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

+19
Green Note
Two Star At Best
Duke Silver
d_mcc
Nordic
LoneWolfSparty
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Poopersc00per
WhiteBoyHatcher
Gomer
Masturbates
Rocinante
tTy
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. Empty This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:19 am

I need to scare up some scratch as quickly as possible, and I have this stupid ass Rolex that I believe to be solid gold (don't know the K involved, but = 18 or better I assume) but it's supposedly a counterfeit despite the fact that everything about it looks legit..... down to the box, the paperwork, the model number (I can't figure out how to remove the wrist band to gain access to the serial number though, dammit).

What should I do?

I am looking for super serious responses, as well as stupid ass cuntfuktard responses..... Serious responses preferred as this is an actual legit real request for informacion..... I am, however, expecting a landslide of "stupid ass cuntfuktard" responses though, so, have at is cuntards....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. Empty Re: This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

Post by Rocinante 22/05/14, 12:23 am

tTy wrote:I am, however, expecting a landslide of "stupid ass cuntfuktard" responses though, so, have at is cuntards....

Well take the fun out of it why don't ya Mr. Happy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. Empty Re: This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:25 am

Rocinante wrote:

Well take the fun out of it why don't ya Mr. Happy.

wow

I thought I prepared myself well, and somehow you found a way to disappoint with the first fucking response. horrible.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 22/05/14, 12:30 am

I will give you a semen crusted jizz rag for it. My DNA is very valuable.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:32 am

Masturbates wrote:I will give you a semen crusted jizz rag for it. My DNA is very valuable.

I realize a dude once traded a paperclip for some shit and kept re-trading it and re-trading it until he finally got hisself a house or some shit, but I fail to find the value in a jizz soaked beat off rag seeing as how I have a pile of those sitting three feet from me right now..... so... declined.

Next!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:33 am

for reference...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_red_paperclip
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 22/05/14, 12:36 am

tTy wrote:

I realize a dude once traded a paperclip for some shit and kept re-trading it and re-trading it until he finally got hisself a house or some shit, but I fail to find the value in a jizz soaked beat off rag seeing as how I have a pile of those sitting three feet from me right now..... so... declined.

Next!

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. 1494614055 what if I just poop in towel?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:39 am

Masturbates wrote:

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. 1494614055 what if I just poop in towel?

first:

1) Outline your diet over the course of the past 48 hours.
2) How "regular" are you?
3) Do I get to also keep the towel?
4) Estimate the mass/volume of your BM.
5) Do you ship overnight?

I'm all ears.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 22/05/14, 12:41 am

tTy wrote:

first:

1) Outline your diet over the course of the past 48 hours.
2) How "regular" are you?
3) Do I get to also keep the towel?
4) Estimate the mass/volume of your BM.
5) Do you ship overnight?

I'm all ears.

I'll DM you, I don't want my personal information out there on the internet for all to see
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 22/05/14, 12:50 am

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. Pawn-Star-Rickcrop
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 22/05/14, 12:52 am

Pm tritongreen. He's the resident sleazeball round these parts. :rimshot:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 12:58 am

Masturbates wrote:

I'll DM you, I don't want my personal information out there on the internet for all to see

Man, you are trying sooooo hard. Atta boy? Are we good here? Ok, bye.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Poopersc00per 22/05/14, 01:01 am

You probably should try applying for unemployment....
Poopersc00per
Poopersc00per
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 22/05/14, 01:03 am

Get a job, you fucking piece of shit. Lazy ass toe-fucker.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 22/05/14, 01:04 am

Your best bet is to start blowing dudes for money. You'll never be able to kick up the kind of scratch you need to pay off your bookie by Friday without selling yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 22/05/14, 01:12 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Your best bet is to start blowing dudes for money. You'll never be able to kick up the kind of scratch you need to pay off your bookie by Friday without selling yourself.

No human will ever want that uncle-fucker anywhere near them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Poopersc00per 22/05/14, 01:23 am

Why is tTy so angry did he just break up with his boyfriend?
Poopersc00per
Poopersc00per
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 22/05/14, 05:26 am

Who wears Rolex's anymore?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 22/05/14, 05:37 am

DWags wrote:Who wears Rolex's anymore?

Persians
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 22/05/14, 05:45 am

This thread sucks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 22/05/14, 06:00 am

Ass Dan wrote:

Persians

This guy will buy it.  

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. _6696810
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 22/05/14, 06:07 am

Next time follow dell dude's advice. You fucking idiot.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 22/05/14, 07:01 am

Why would a counterfeiter invest in high quality gold housing for a Rolex ripoff?  Maybe really good gold plate.

Did the person you bought it from drive a counterfeit Rolls Royce?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 22/05/14, 07:18 am

How much did you pay for this fake?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 22/05/14, 08:10 am

Take it to a jeweler. They should be able to tell you how much gold or not gold you have.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 22/05/14, 08:21 am

DWags wrote:

This guy will buy it.  

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. _6696810

That guy is Indian... Or Pakistani. I dunno
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 22/05/14, 08:24 am

There are people that buy gold and it's a pretty big business nowdays, maybe you should look into it.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 22/05/14, 08:27 am

Does your bRolex make noise???
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 22/05/14, 08:33 am

d_mcc wrote:

That guy is Indian... Or Pakistani. I dunno

What, their money isn't good enough for you? Racist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 22/05/14, 09:33 am

I'd open the case and look for a very inconspicuous spot to make a small scratch to check it for plating. And its not over 18K. Since its fake Im assuming they will want it for scrap. They will rub some filings off of it and test it with acid to determine the K. Probably offer you a shitty scrap price if they abrade it and believe its solid. They may melt it on the spot to make sure.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 22/05/14, 09:39 am

gHost Spartan wrote:A real Rolex has continuous movement with the second hand but a fake one does not. It's actually pretty easy to tell the difference just on the function alone.

Nor will the movement make a noise. If your Rolex ticks....
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 22/05/14, 09:47 am

gHost Spartan wrote:A real Rolex has continuous movement with the second hand but a fake one does not. It's actually pretty easy to tell the difference just on the function alone.

There are fakes with a sweep second hand.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 22/05/14, 09:47 am

Plenty of fake ones sweep. There are lots of "levels" of fakes. Only a really bad fake ticks/doesn't sweep.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 22/05/14, 09:48 am

There are fakes with a sweep second hand.

Ask the person you stole it from.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 22/05/14, 09:59 am

Two Star At Best wrote:I'd open the case and look for a very inconspicuous spot to make a small scratch to check it for plating. And its not over 18K.  Since its fake Im assuming they will want it for scrap.  They will rub some filings off of it and test it with acid to determine the K.  Probably offer you a shitty scrap price if they abrade it and believe its solid.  They may melt it on the spot to make sure.

Uh,the dude can't even figure out how to take the band off! This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 22/05/14, 10:04 am

What would Cwissy do?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 22/05/14, 10:06 am

uh. pawn it to a legit shop.

only way.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 22/05/14, 10:23 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:uh. pawn it to a legit shop.

only way.

Take it to the one on 8 mile that does the reality show. They seem like they give a fair price on things.  No
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 22/05/14, 10:28 am

1) Doesn't make any noise, at least that I can hear.

2) It doesn't have a continuous motion second hand, but it's real close, so I'm fairly certain that it is fake.

3) It was gifted to me by an Iraqi. You guys wouldn't believe the story if I took the 3 days it would take to type it out. Also, I don't want to out this guy even though I kinda hate him right now. #LONGStory

4) Any money I get from this thing isn't going to me.... It is for someone else. Again.... #LONGStory...

5) I might try the p3wned shop method and just be straight up with them. They will prolly offer me 30 bucks for it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 22/05/14, 10:31 am

tTy wrote:1) Doesn't make any noise, at least that I can hear.

2) It doesn't have a continuous motion second hand, but it's real close, so I'm fairly certain that it is fake.

3) It was gifted to me by an Iraqi.  You guys wouldn't believe the story if I took the 3 days it would take to type it out.  Also, I don't want to out this guy even though I kinda hate him right now.  #LONGStory

4) Any money I get from this thing isn't going to me.... It is for someone else.  Again.....#LONGStory...

5) I might try the p3wned shop method and just be straight up with them.  They will prolly offer me 30 bucks for it.

I will trade you 150 participation points on 247 for the watch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next