Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

+19
Green Note
Two Star At Best
Duke Silver
d_mcc
Nordic
LoneWolfSparty
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Poopersc00per
WhiteBoyHatcher
Gomer
Masturbates
Rocinante
tTy
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-22, 10:53

tTy wrote:1) Doesn't make any noise, at least that I can hear.

2) It doesn't have a continuous motion second hand, but it's real close, so I'm fairly certain that it is fake.

3) It was gifted to me by an Iraqi. You guys wouldn't believe the story if I took the 3 days it would take to type it out. Also, I don't want to out this guy even though I kinda hate him right now. #LONGStory

4) Any money I get from this thing isn't going to me.... It is for someone else. Again.....#LONGStory...

5) I might try the p3wned shop method and just be straight up with them. They will prolly offer me 30 bucks for it.

My God, you smell awful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This is no bullshit.  I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is no bullshit. I need to liquidate, what I believe to be, a solid gold counterfeit Rolex.

Post by tTy 2014-05-22, 11:10

Turtleneck wrote:

I will trade you 150 participation points on 247 for the watch.

No deal.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-22, 11:11

tGreenWay wrote:

My God, you smell awful.

I don't get it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-22, 11:17

gHost Spartan wrote:A real Rolex has continuous movement with the second hand but a fake one does not. It's actually pretty easy to tell the difference just on the function alone.

I was literally just going to to google that because I had heard that before.

Would anyone make a watch out of solid gold? Wouldn't it be incredibly heavy and prone to dents, since gold is such a soft metal?

Edit: Apparently the gold value of a true gold Rolex is about $960. http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-Much-Gold-Is-Really-In-A-Rolex-Watch-/10000000001632748/g.html
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-22, 11:20

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Take it to the one on 8 mile that does the reality show. They seem like they give a fair price on things.  No

I know Les. He openly admits hes the "bank of last resort" and makes no bones about it. He will give you jack and shit because you have nowhere else to turn if you are coming to him. The show is totally fake and LEs only lets them show him being an "all star negotiator".
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-22, 11:24

Chitown_Badger wrote:

I was literally just going to to google that because I had heard that before.

Would anyone make a watch out of solid gold? Wouldn't it be incredibly heavy and prone to dents, since gold is such a soft metal?

Edit: Apparently the gold value of a true gold Rolex is about $960. http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-Much-Gold-Is-Really-In-A-Rolex-Watch-/10000000001632748/g.html

So, basically, this thing isn't worth dick.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-22, 11:26

tTy wrote:

Nope. But you could be a craigslist scammer and probably get $100 for it.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-22, 11:29

Well, dammit all....

Maybe some night I'll get hammered and type out the novel behind this watch just for shits and giggles. Guarantee everyone calls bullshit on 80% of the story.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-22, 11:31

tTy wrote:Well, dammit all....

Maybe some night I'll get hammered and type out the novel behind this watch just for shits and giggles.  Guarantee everyone calls bullshit on 80% of the story.

I'm already calling bullshit on you hammering out the full story.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-22, 11:55

tTy wrote:

should have taken the participation points, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-22, 11:57

Turtleneck wrote:

should have taken the participation points, bro.

I don't even know what those are.... I'd rather have a fake gold Rolex paper weight prolly.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-22, 12:01

That is what makes them so valuable.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-05-22, 12:20

tTy wrote:1) Doesn't make any noise, at least that I can hear.

2) It doesn't have a continuous motion second hand, but it's real close, so I'm fairly certain that it is fake.

3) It was gifted to me by an Iraqi. You guys wouldn't believe the story if I took the 3 days it would take to type it out. Also, I don't want to out this guy even though I kinda hate him right now. #LONGStory

4) Any money I get from this thing isn't going to me.... It is for someone else. Again.....#LONGStory...

5) I might try the p3wned shop method and just be straight up with them. They will prolly offer me 30 bucks for it.

I'm pretty those of us that are killing time on a message board have time for a #LONGstory. An Iraqi with counterfeit Rolex's sounds intriguing. Where the money goes probably not so much.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-05-22, 12:26

...on second thought, needing to "scare up some instant scratch" that is not intended for personal use sounds good too. I plan on blowing off the next 24hrs of work, so I have plenty of time to read.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-05-22, 13:42

Nordic wrote:...on second thought, needing to "scare up some instant scratch" that is not intended for personal use sounds good too. I plan on blowing off the next 24hrs of work, so I have plenty of time to read.

& tTy's stories are at the very least colorful.

Learn new words and stuff with everyone.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-22, 13:48

tell it tty. shit, i gave you bastards all the glorious details of my crazy bitch whispering.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-22, 13:50

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

& tTy's stories are at the very least colorful.

Learn new words and stuff with everyone.

tTy's stories are metaphoric, and also microcosms of life in general.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-22, 14:23

If you need money that bad just sell off one of your little brats.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-22, 15:29

tTy wrote:Well, dammit all....

Maybe some night I'll get hammered and type out the novel behind this watch just for shits and giggles. Guarantee everyone calls bullshit on 80% of the story.

Nobody wants that. Nobody.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-22, 21:20

I will buy the watch, say 50 bucks?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2