Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting (but not surprising) article on the 4th branch of government

2 posters

Go down

Interesting (but not surprising) article on the 4th branch of government Empty Interesting (but not surprising) article on the 4th branch of government

Post by I.B. Fine 10/10/2016, 8:24 am

http://nypost.com/2016/10/09/how-dumb-does-washington-think-we-all-are/

Bureaucrats are the ones writing the rules and regs for the half baked shit that gets through Congress or mandated by the White House. It should make you very uneasy that this unelected, out of touch 'blob', living in the fantasy land that is DC, is growing larger and more powerful all the time, as the politicians grow more spineless and corrupt.
The example of $125 mill for an office for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a great example of the expansion of the irrelevant bureaucracy.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Interesting (but not surprising) article on the 4th branch of government Empty Re: Interesting (but not surprising) article on the 4th branch of government

Post by GRR Spartan 10/10/2016, 8:52 am

Tell that to the 1000's of Wells Fargo customers who were overcharged when the bank set up phoney accounts and charged them monthly fees.

Never supposed to blink an eye at the now $40B+ budget of the newest government Department of Homeland Security ostensibly set up because the CIA, FBI, Secret Service and each military branch security investigative servce didn't share information.

Sorry IB, not going roil about a $125M for protecting unwitting consumers from being further exposed by business.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down