Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets play a game. At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?

5 posters

Go down

What time will major networks call the race for HRC?

Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_lcap25%Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_lcap0%Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_lcap50%Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_lcap25%Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Empty Lets play a game. At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?

Post by P Rob 2016-10-12, 10:17

Is this a thing you can bet on?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Empty Re: Lets play a game. At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-12, 10:19

Can we play thermonuclear war instead?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   Empty Re: Lets play a game. At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-12, 10:23

voted.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-12, 10:24

Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   I-voted-sticker
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-12, 10:29

When did the networks call Reagan over Mondale? I'll take that time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-12, 10:33

seriously, bored at work and just looked at an interactive map.

Going east to west and assuming Florida, Ohio and Iowa all go HRC she has 253 heading into Mountain time. i guess i was a bit early in my choices since they also have to count ballots but still. its going to be an early, early night.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-12, 10:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:voted.

HOPE AND CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-12, 10:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:When did the networks call Reagan over Mondale? I'll take that time.

ask turtleneck, he's 946.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-12, 10:47

P Rob wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:When did the networks call Reagan over Mondale? I'll take that time.

ask turtleneck, he's 946.

I only come out at night.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-12, 10:49

P Rob wrote:seriously, bored at work and just looked at an interactive map.

Going east to west and assuming Florida, Ohio and Iowa all go HRC she has 253 heading into Mountain time. i guess i was a bit early in my choices since they also have to count ballots but still. its going to be an early, early night.
could be an early night.. and I sense that the Trump campaign is going to meltdown even more over the next 27 days. Voter turnout will, obviously, be key - Democrats would be wise to remember the Brexit vote and all assumptions that "it won't pass.. no need to even vote".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-12, 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
P Rob wrote:seriously, bored at work and just looked at an interactive map.

could be an early night.. and I sense that the Trump campaign is going to meltdown even more over the next 27 days. Voter turnout will, obviously, be key - Democrats would be wise to remember the Brexit vote and all assumptions that "it won't pass.. no need to even vote".

What on earth gives you that idea?!!??!?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-12, 11:03

I would say it will be over in time to be called for the evening news, but they'll conspire to wait until about 9:47 EST to hang on to as many of their viewers as possible.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-12, 11:08

P Rob wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: could be an early night.. and I sense that the Trump campaign is going to meltdown even more over the next 27 days. Voter turnout will, obviously, be key - Democrats would be wise to remember the Brexit vote and all assumptions that "it won't pass.. no need to even vote".

What on earth gives you that idea?!!??!?
Lets play a game.  At what time will the 3 broadcast networks call the race?   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down