Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump

+13
GRR Spartan
Nordic
SomeFanName
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Triple Sparty
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
P Rob
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-13, 12:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose demonstrating more anger.

Shocking.

Keep telling yourself that, I'm sure you believe it and some of the weak minded here will too. I'm not angry at all, I'm just explaining clearly what an ass you are. That's harsh truth not anger.
bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump

Post by P Rob 2016-10-13, 12:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:I'm not sure you're helping your cause Trav. This poll means nothing other than to divide people along there lines of us and them. And for millennials like otpt (no offense) to use to pat himself on the back for getting a college degree.

Bruh - I have a psychology degree. I do not pat myself on the back and fucking hate these loans I'm paying back. I went to college for many other things that are not on that piece of paper.

That explains a lot.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 12:38

P Rob wrote:

Bruh - I have a psychology degree. I do not pat myself on the back and fucking hate these loans I'm paying back. I went to college for many other things that are not on that piece of paper.

That explains a lot.

Not sure if it helped or not regarding understanding your intelligence level. Maybe.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-13, 13:00

P Rob wrote:

That explains a lot.

Not sure if it helped or not regarding understanding your intelligence level. Maybe.

Intelligence? You're the dope spending tens of thousands of dollars on a useless degree....unless you wish to become a barista.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 13:13

P Rob wrote:

Intelligence? You're the dope spending tens of thousands of dollars on a useless degree....unless you wish to become a barista.

You're one of those guys that think you go to college for a piece of paper. Heh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-13, 13:18

P Rob wrote:

You're one of those guys that think you go to college for a piece of paper. Heh.

You're one of those guys that think you go to college because you're a self-righteous turd burglar. Heh.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 13:43

P Rob wrote:

You're one of those guys that think you go to college because you're a self-righteous turd burglar. Heh.

I did not go to college because I'm a self righteous turd burglar. Want to try again or are we done here? Yikes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-13, 13:46

Very elitist thinking.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-13, 14:50

P Rob wrote:

I did not go to college because I'm a self righteous turd burglar. Want to try again or are we done here? Yikes.

I'm done. When you have a sec, get me a large coffee and maple bar.

Thanks.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-13, 14:53

P Rob wrote:

Thanks.

Someone completely judging an individual based on their major in college is calling others self righteous. Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump - Page 2 502811600 You are all over the place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-13, 15:13

P Rob wrote:

Thanks.

Someone completely judging an individual based on their major in college is calling others self righteous. Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump - Page 2 502811600 You are all over the place.

Maybe you can diagnose me, Dr. Butthurt.

P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-13, 17:06

There are just as many dumb fucks that have degrees. A degree doesn't equate to intelligence or critical thought

The concept of leaving your hometown is about better understanding of societal differences, and has very little to do with education. The more you see and interact with, the more likely you are to find people/structures that challenge what you value.

The reason people bring this back to education is because the majority of people don't challenge their own thoughts until college, where they are essentially forced to be around different viewpoints. Not everybody is that sheltered and not everybody needs that structure to explore differing philosophies; some choose not to regardless, it's safer for them that way.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-13, 17:22

A lot of the time it comes down to circumstance. Many of us act like everyone born has the exact same opportunities we did because they were born just like we were, thus, are able to do what we did. Much of the time it doesn't come down to money, but often it comes down to responsibilities
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-14, 20:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:So, uneducated white folk.

ie The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-14, 21:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose is taking this a bit personal or far.

Who is looking down upon who?

Looks to me like white privileged guy is looking down on sheltered white guy Poll: white people who’ve never moved away from their hometowns prefer Trump - Page 2 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-14, 21:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay. Guys seriously. You're talking about a NATIONAL poll. Not your individual buddies. There are always exceptions whenever you're lumping people in by whatever metric you lump them in together by.

But again, people with college degree by and large are more intelligent than those without. When looking at them as a group. That is neither snooty, nor is it looking down on anyone, nor is it arguable. It is just simply fact.

This poll is about geo-location, not college degrees. So I'm failing to see how your point has any relevance to said poll.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-14, 21:24

Shocking.

B-Sak stalking Goose.

Shocking.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-10-14, 21:29

Blanch32 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:So, uneducated white folk.

Hey you guys have Blanch on your side (let that process in your head for a minute).

WTF am I doing in this thread???? I was looking for some Antineoplastons' ramblings.

Bye.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-14, 22:07

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Hey you guys have Blanch on your side (let that process in your head for a minute).

WTF am I doing in this thread???? I was looking for some Antineoplastons' ramblings.

Bye.

Blanch is in the side of a predator (Trump) a rapist (Cosby) and a guy who violates unconscious woman (Stanford)? Color me shocked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-15, 10:50

Trump's base support is no accident no more than who has been leading his campaign. When Trump started his run he went after all his GOP opponents by being the most appealing candidate to people who want change for change sake. People who want to believe that blowing up things is better than what we have had since WW2.

I live in West MI. You can never leave a 60 mile, a 30 mile radius or even your city, get an education, college degree and be insulated. But where you start income wise, your gender and ethnicity still has a huge effect on where you end up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-17, 08:05

Nordic wrote:

Shocking.

B-Sak stalking Goose.

Shocking.
just posting messages on a message board.

sorry if you find that offensive.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-10-17, 19:59

So I love the assumption that you have to be dumb or have some sort of character flaw to support Trump.
Maybe that's true, but what do you have to be to support a corrupt, lying, scumbag that berates rape victims while defending their attacker and coddles dictators for cash?(aka Hillary)
We are a nation of fools and we have the government we deserve.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-10-17, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-17, 20:08

Yeah we get it. The middle America and southern people are just the worst. The coastal liberals are just so smart.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-17, 20:14

The_Dude wrote:Yeah we get it. The middle America and southern people are just the worst. The coastal liberals are just so smart.

No. Just people like you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-18, 06:40

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Bye.

Not really. I'm just anti establishment. hell, I would have gone with Bloomberg over hillary too, and she's actually better for me than him!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-18, 06:41

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Bye.

Blanch is in the side of a predator (Trump) a rapist (Cosby) and a guy who violates unconscious woman (Stanford)? Color me shocked.

cosby???

lol. why call me Ted bundy next? rmao
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-18, 06:42

The_Dude wrote:Yeah we get it. The middle America and southern people are just the worst. The coastal liberals are just so smart.

Sincerely,

big media and bonars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-18, 06:44

I.B. Fine wrote:So I love the assumption that you have to be dumb or have some sort of character flaw to support Trump.
Maybe that's true, but what do you have to be to support a corrupt, lying, scumbag that berates rape victims while defending their attacker and coddles dictators for cash?(aka Hillary)
We are a nation of fools and we have the government we deserve.

This. Newsflash: they are 2 sides of the same coin. would love to hear audio of what hilary really thinks of men in general.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2