Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh oh. This isn't good for the Donald.

2 posters

Go down

Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   Empty Uh oh. This isn't good for the Donald.

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-12, 23:20

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   Empty Re: Uh oh. This isn't good for the Donald.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-12, 23:56

Pretty ballsy to accuse someone of being a sexual predator when you in turn are a sexual predator.

Also, in before Goose comes swooping in crying about media bias.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/three-women-claim-trump-touched-them-inappropriately-in-two-new-reports.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   Empty Re: Uh oh. This isn't good for the Donald.

Post by Guest 2016-10-13, 00:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty ballsy to accuse someone of being a sexual predator when you in turn are a sexual predator.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/three-women-claim-trump-touched-them-inappropriately-in-two-new-reports.html

Golly gee - too bad your brainwashing by Bobby is shining through, reporting a factual story isn't biased.  

Posted the same story myself over an hour before Nigel.....but that's not unusual since he never checks 1st.  Rather than a new thread I put it in (gasp) the thread about Donnies sexual transgressions.

People story - without a new thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-13, 08:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pretty ballsy to accuse someone of being a sexual predator when you in turn are a sexual predator.

Golly gee - too bad your brainwashing by Bobby is shining through, reporting a factual story isn't biased.  

Posted the same story myself over an hour before Nigel.....but that's not unusual since he never checks 1st.  Rather than a new thread I put it in (gasp) the thread about Donnies sexual transgressions.

Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   NVmPAW
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-13, 08:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sorry it offends you when I point out your preconceived notions about me are false.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-13, 08:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry it offends you when I point out your preconceived notions about me are false.

I think you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about anything political.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-13, 09:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about anything political.

I wonder if People's next magazine cover will have this story (on every grocery aisle in America).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-13, 11:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Tell the person that made that media bias post to get off your account then. ;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-13, 11:43

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Tell the person that made that media bias post to get off your account then.  ;-)

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions.  Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   685334576

Oh my god, we're not yelling at each other and making up. What the fuck?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-13, 12:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Tell the person that made that media bias post to get off your account then.  ;-)

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions.  Uh oh.  This isn't good for the Donald.   685334576

Oh my god, we're not yelling at each other and making up. What the fuck?

Oh I love most people, I just like to argue and it can be done respectfully. I tend to get disrespectful when I'm lied about.

Now - Go Spanish Fort!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down